Just now, Ceka Cianci said:
32 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Remember the Good Old Days, on Saturday, when everyone was standing in my gallery not fighting?

I miss those days.

I was thinking about that just yesterday..

Peeve: It seems like only a couple days ago. Like missing a new lover on Monday, when you return to work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Because with all my grammatical and spelling error edits, I figured I was the most likely suspect and it is all about me!

No, despite the times I've disagreed with something you've posted, you do have the courage to own your words.

iirc, you also will change your opinion if presented with cogent arguments.

Grammar nazis are rather pathetic in a forum that has international posters, where sometimes English is a second (or 3rd or 4th) language.

Peeve: I only speak two languages... English and bad English

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I bet she was checking out your butt!

I plead the fifth! I did have to use a different EEP setting as the shared environment setting was too dark for me to see properly but when I switched to one of Nam's settings, I was able to admire the outfits and looks of Rowan, Ceka and Ayashe.

12 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I kept looking to see how much taller she was than me.. hehehe

12 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

She's taller.than me and I was taller than a lot of.people.

I blame the platforms. Most clubs I visit I tend to be one of the shorter ones.

Edited by Arielle Popstar
grammar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Hexem said:
12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Remember the Good Old Days, on Saturday, when everyone was standing in my gallery not fighting?

I miss those days.

Enable damage next time.

We already have Emotional Damage.

Emotional Damage GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I miss those days.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed the gallery show and seeing folks in Glorious Technicolor™ & PanaVision™ on Saturday, and not being the tallest person even with me floating a foot or so off the ground. :) @Sabrina Nebula is definitely the leader of Tall Club. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not a Peeve, more a WTF — reading the profiles of two people I used to consider friends, and realising that blocking them and banning them from my home parcel are definitely the right things to do.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Spiffy Voxel said:

For what it's worth, I enjoyed the gallery show and seeing folks in Glorious Technicolor™ & PanaVision™ on Saturday, and not being the tallest person even with me floating a foot or so off the ground. :) @Sabrina Nebula is definitely the leader of Tall Club. 😆

Now I'll deffo have to show up for the next one as "The Bride of Dr. Zalistein's Monster".

Only question is do i wear bandages, or a maids outfit with a tray of drinks?

• Haha 2

Peeve: Was browsing the SL reddit and looked at a post with a photo that included a skin being advertised by a very MAJOR creator that is almost completely AI.  Really?!  This is deceptive advertising, plain and simple.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Modulated said:

Peeve: Was browsing the SL reddit and looked at a post with a photo that included a skin being advertised by a very MAJOR creator that is almost completely AI.  Really?!  This is deceptive advertising, plain and simple.

^The advertisement was AI or the actual skin was? If it is the skin, I'd actually be interested in that.

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:

^The advertisement was AI or the actual skin was? If it is the skin, I'd actually be interested in that.

I doubt the skin was made by ai..is that even possible? But the entire look is just setting people up for something that doesn't exist here. It doesn't look 'SL' much at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Modulated said:

I doubt the skin was made by ai..is that even possible? But the entire look is just setting people up for something that doesn't exist here. It doesn't look 'SL' much at all.

I love when they use those generated bodies that we know are not SL avatars.

If they aren't showing the product , but maybe just the same texture on an A.I generated model.. then they aren't showing a product that exist in SL?

With the list of bodies they have on these adds.. shouldn't it be required to at the very least, fit one of them?

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2