12 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Peeve: I want to make a joke in one of the PBR threads, but I already made the same joke in a different PBR thread months ago.

Peeve 2: Only having one good PBR joke.

Try it, sometimes they don't notice.. hehehe

But you may have to wait another couple of months now, because you gave a heads up..  :P

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Try it, sometimes they don't notice.. hehehe

But you may have to wait another couple of months now, because you gave a heads up..  :P

Nah, they'd remember it the second they saw the can.

pbr-org.thumb.png.7ffcec68c88dac818e9d16e51bab4ad2.png

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1

Just now, Coffee Pancake said:

How about all that weather we're having, all that outside is pretty wild, you know, with the weather.

Yeah, it's a crappy hack, and there's next to no documentation on how to deal with it, or what is causing it.

I may have to leave RL.

We all may have to leave RL . . .

Change_in_Average_Temperature_With_Fahre

3 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

How about all that weather we're having, all that outside is pretty wild, you know, with the weather.

Is it? I'm about to go from Florida, where it's hot but not really that humid, to California for a week (I hear it's hotter there in the LA area).

Peeve: Some of my family in the Houston area lost power for a few days due to Beryl, and I didn't really follow the news on it.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I wouldn't bet on it! 😬

You know, that 'KFC rat' was debunked 9 years ago - they did a DNA test and all!

They did, however, find a toad/frog in a diet Pepsi can (I'm not sure how they can't tell which since they also did DNA testing, but, ohwell). Just goes to show what we all knew all along.

Diet soda sucks.

20 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

We usually have some Mexican Coke around too, which uses sugar instead of corn syrup and is only in glass bottles.

I find that whole thing hilarious. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Orwar said:
20 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

We usually have some Mexican Coke around too, which uses sugar instead of corn syrup and is only in glass bottles.

I find that whole thing hilarious. 

Yes, I have a bottle of Mexican Coke (with REAL CANE SUGAR!!!) in my fridge right now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Pepsi has been available with Real sugar for about 10 years.

In the US? 

I also occasionally buy Mexican "Jarritos" flavored soda, which I first had as a kid visiting Mexico. (My favorites are grapefruit and orange.)

26 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes, I have a bottle of Mexican Coke (with REAL CANE SUGAR!!!) in my fridge right now.

We use real sugar here, I've hardly heard of any foodstuffs around here using HFCS as a sweetener. But then I also very rarely eat/drink anything sugary, so I don't check a whole lot of labels for that sort of thing.

• Like 2

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

In the US? 

I also occasionally buy Mexican "Jarritos" flavored soda, which I first had as a kid visiting Mexico. (My favorites are grapefruit and orange.)

Yes, at least in my area it's been available as Pepsi Throwback.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

You know, that 'KFC rat' was debunked 9 years ago - they did a DNA test and all!

They did, however, find a toad/frog in a diet Pepsi can (I'm not sure how they can't tell which since they also did DNA testing, but, ohwell). Just goes to show what we all knew all along.

Shows people what cola's do to your DNA!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

We use real sugar here, I've hardly heard of any foodstuffs around here using HFCS as a sweetener. But then I also very rarely eat/drink anything sugary, so I don't check a whole lot of labels for that sort of thing.

European Fanta is better than US Fanta too, because it uses real orange juice & no artificial colors.

• Like 2

I just had the best snack ever.. Nectarine slices with Cottage Cheese with wheat thins on the side.

To drink with it, a glass of homemade, Pinapple, Mango,Green Apple, Blueberry, Strawberry, juice..

I'm so hydrated.. hehehe

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Debunked and DNA tested by KFC's lawyers 9_9 

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

They did, however, find a toad/frog in a diet Pepsi can

It must have got into the can as a tadpole! :x But then the aspartame killed it 😐

Pig in a poke 🐷 Frog in the coke 🐸 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Pet Delight in RL:
Lovely on a hot day, and even better half off with the Starbucks app, a Strawberry Frappuccino.
(No caffeine. I substitute 2 % milk & just one shot of vanilla syrup.)

Revisiting+Starbucks+in+this+weeks+culinary+crusade%2C+staff+reporter+Kanz+Bitar+tried+the+coffeehouse+chains+Strawberry+Frappuccino.

Pet Delight in SL:
Poison Rouge, giving $L 350 store credit at Shop & Hop, had mislabeled a dress ad by leaving out Legacy as one of the sizes. My alt contacted the owner to tell her. She gave my alt the full fatpack as a thank you. I also bought 2 colors of a sweater that looks really cute with jeans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

..And juicy!!!

Dare I say..moist!!

I'm still drinking the juice and just so glad I made a half gallon of it..

I think I shall put this juice in my number one category along side the other best juices I have ever made..

The Jesus Juice category.

For a juice to make it to my Jesus Juice category, it has to really hit me to the point of swearing because of it's amazing and refreshing taste.

something along the lines of

75847555-aa96-4d5a-b702-2fc595d1629e_tex

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think that term means, "Communion Wine". 🙂

I got the term Jesus juice from a friend that never had minute made berry juice before..

We came inside because it was hot and I poured  her a glass and she drank half the glass right away and was catching her breath and said, omg this is Jesus Juice..

I fell out laughing and from that point on called minute made berry juice Jesus Juice..

Then when I started to make my own juices.. Any juice that gave me the same reaction as her first time trying that juice, I put in my Jesus juice category in my recipe book..

So He has his book with his terms and I have mine.. hehehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Peeve: I just remembered this trip I'm leaving on, will be my first time to sleep in a bed for several years! If I don't like it, I guess I can sleep on the hotel floor. Or request a mattress from a "pull-away" bed and sleep on that.

A weird thing to be Peeved about!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: I just remembered this trip I'm leaving on, will be my first time to sleep in a bed for several years! If I don't like it, I guess I can sleep on the hotel floor. Or request a mattress from a "pull-away" bed and sleep on that.

A weird thing to be Peeved about!

Maybe you can ask if they have an extra firm mattress?

• Like 1