Peeved.

Me: I should probably not overdo it, but I should at least try to clean the lines a bit so it doesn't look too unnatural.

d78eae1585512385c9071fb52901740c.png

Also me, 5 minutes later: .. Juuuust a little more .. Aaalmost there ..

353a6b68043e051fc20727595e391fe2.png

• Like 4

On 3/21/2024 at 5:21 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you! 

I don't know though. Rowan rolls her eyes when I walk into the room, Arielle won't acknowledge me when I bump into her at the supermarket, and Love has been using my posts as doorstops and coffee coasters!

/me sniffs

Oh good. She hasn't caught on to me... yet.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

Yep, not God. lol

I pointed out the origins of LL started in downtown San Francisco, a block from the gay bars.  
And that the LL management makeup did not reflect worldwide RL sexual abuse data, at all, since most of the founders and early employees were men.

Or something like that.  Related to the "we can't discuss the blog post content" rather directly.

333 Linden Street which is where LL got its name. A lime tree.

Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.

I did speak in IMs about why mine was deleted. Mostly due to damage control for legal reasons, not a violation of ToS or guildelines.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

Random peeve:

Something I can never quite grasp about these forums in particular is the urge to have topics closed. If you* are done with a topic, why not just bow out? Why is there this need to derail it and run it into the ground, provoking heavy handed moderation just so no one else can talk about it either?

* Neutral as in, not looking at anyone in particular but it's a frequent occurence.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ValKalAstra said:

Random peeve:

Something I can never quite grasp about these forums in particular is the urge to have topics closed. If you* are done with a topic, why not just bow out? Why is there this need to derail it and run it into the ground, provoking heavy handed moderation just so no one else can talk about it either?

* Neutral as in, not looking at anyone in particular but it's a frequent occurence.

Agreed. I've never understood this either. Don't like a thread? Then . . . don't read it, maybe?

• Like 7

On 3/22/2024 at 1:21 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you! 

I don't know though. Rowan rolls her eyes when I walk into the room, Arielle won't acknowledge me when I bump into her at the supermarket, and Love has been using my posts as doorstops and coffee coasters!

/me sniffs

main-qimg-09ea0bab37ca7e06b044f80b84951e

Edited by Sid Nagy

11 hours ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Smashed my fingy with a hammer :( looks like a Looney Tunes cartoon injury

Maybe use ACME snake oil for pain relief?
What? 
That is what the Looney Tunes characters would do.

14 hours ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Smashed my fingy with a hammer :( looks like a Looney Tunes cartoon injury

My father has a trick he uses that he say's stops the pulsating after he hits his finger..

He grabs his hammer and then something like, scrap wood or anything scrap..Then hammers it as hard as he can with the hand with the finger that got hit..

I used to think he did it because he was mad, but he say's it's to stop the pulsating..

Just make sure the other hand is out of the way, because you don't want to be there all day.. hehehe

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Awwwwww.

It's nice that someone cares! Thanks Sid!

/me sniffs and looks accusingly at everyone else. 😀

Oh for heaven's sake.  I almost never roll my eyes at you.  Sheesh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Awwwwww.

It's nice that someone cares! Thanks Sid!

/me sniffs and looks accusingly at everyone else. 😀

I remember Seicher (I think) would "sniff" and I had to wonder if she had allergies or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve...people who.bring their Zoobie babies to adult clubs AND let them cry.

Just like RL people who bring their kids into a pub or restaurants with dress codes and let them run amok while insisting their "little angels" are perfectly behaved.  Can't get any more RL immersion than that. 😅

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Just like RL people who bring their kids into a pub or restaurants with dress codes and let them run amok while insisting their "little angels" are perfectly behaved.  Can't get any more RL immersion than that. 😅

Parenting 101.  Don't take your child to an adult club.  I tolerate them anywhere else but for crying out loud, hire a babysitter!  🙄

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Parenting 101.  Don't take your child to an adult club.  I tolerate them anywhere else but for crying out loud, hire a babysitter!  🙄

But, mommy works at the strip club, and baby misses mommy!

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

But mama needs a break and babysitter is expensive, and besides "I don't want to leave my baby with a stranger"!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve...people who.bring their Zoobie babies to adult clubs AND let them cry.

I never understood this either. It is highly inconsiderate and rude. Besides that, how does it even make sense to have them with you in an adult geared setting? My daughter does go out to events with my husband and I, but only family friendly events geared towards sl families, etc.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Oh for goodness sake! It's not a real child. There is no reason to expose everyone else at that Adult venue to your family roleplay. If immersion is that important to you to, hire a babysitter. Otherwise, put your baby in your inventory or leave it in its crib or playpen. (Maybe there should be cages for these things?) It's not going to die if you leave it with a bottle of milk, right? It's not going to burn the house down or stick a key in an electrical outlet, right? Leave the dang sever resource hog home.

• Like 5