Peeve: I had been struggling with why my mixer wasn't recording channels as I thought it should, and finally remembered there's a mapping you have to follow. Arrrgh!!!

*Edit* This is how bad it is:

1-2=Master

3-9=Aux 1-8

11-32=Input 1-22

Edited by Love Zhaoying

Peeve: nice shoes. On sale this weekend... can't buy the ones in the picture though, need fatpack. Not even selling the individual color I want (white) full price in store, fatpack only.

Makes me want to smash the store up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Peeved: opened the MP and on the front page was an ad for a garter belt with stakes for stabbing vampires with.

dracula.gif

I don't know, should I be offended or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well, seems today is a bad day for shopping. Went to grab a demo for something I saw in the weekend sale galleries. After standing there for a few moments waiting for the contents of the demo to load so I could buy it .. I figured it was borked. So I went and grabbed some other demos and then came back to give it a second shot. After about 5 minutes I went and checked the demo sign's contents in edit mode - annnnd there are no contents .. Facepalms. Guess I could look around the store to see if I could find the product's regular vendor and see if there's a demo there, but by that point I was pretty turned off.

• Like 3

Yah. I do get that accidents can happen but lately I've seen it happen so often, I wonder whether some stores are running themselves a bit too thin with too many events. Maybe or maybe not related:

My own lack of deductional skill to figure out just what is on sale sometimes. Alright, it's a picture of a girl in a dress, wearing glasses that are out of focus, earrings, showing the lipstick prominently, in an interesting pose and it's called some fancy artful name. Okay. So... what are you selling?

Like at some point I start this puzzle game of, okay I know this store usually sells poses so it's probably not the pretty dress. However the pose is just barely in focus and clips, surely that would not happen with the pose as the primary sale item? Maybe the fancy earrings, could be some sort of prop type of deal. Do they have a demo, of course not. So it's probably the skin. Or the pose. What's the sales board called, maybe the title gives it away? And it's "object" by creator xyz. Aye. Have a nice day, sorry. I am not smart enough.

(it was the glasses - I saw them weeks later in their mainstore on a mannequin).

Edited by ValKalAstra
  • Like 7

30 minutes ago, ValKalAstra said:

My own lack of deductional skill to figure out just what is on sale sometimes. Alright, it's a picture of a girl in a dress, wearing glasses that are out of focus, earrings, showing the lipstick prominently, in an interesting pose and it's called some fancy artful name. Okay. So... what are you selling?

The barely-in-shot shoes, of course! Or maybe the teeny tiny star tattoo near the edge of the cleavage that you didn't even notice on first glance. Or perhaps the shape. 

A friend used to work for one of the event gallery sites that ran around taking pictures of the vendors (which still confuses me, why can't the creator just send in the ad directly with their application to participate or something?), and they also had to manually write out what was being sold and what it cost, copy the SLURL and put it all into an Excel document, and so much time was wasted trying to figure out what the heck was even being sold.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Ken never had a house or car because his only job was Beach.

When you look in the toy stores he has.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:
22 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Ken never had a house or car because his only job was Beach.

When you look in the toy stores he has.

Peeve: No! I refuse to see Ken's job as anything but being a "Himbo".  My dream job since I was a cub!

• Haha 2

Peeve: Threads getting reported and locked because someone doesn't like the way they are unfolding. This is what I imagine them to look like but more drooling.

giphy.gif

Edited by Modulated
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Ah yes, prevent further replies ... that'll show the bickering kids what for now won't it?

I suppose closing the entire thing is easier than removing the bickering children.  It's a shame that so many topics are closed while doing nothing about the people causing the lock, though.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

This is what happens on moderated forums.
We all know that. "Time for a lock" is always present.
There are a few trigger happy reporters on these forums, but they are not in the meaning of article writers.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 3