Ultimate pet peeve! Setting time aside for someone who is clearly on voice in discord while talking to you in SL in text or having multiple conversations after teleporting you to where they are. These are the people I have decided I will ghost from now on. I usually don't ghost anyone, but in this case I will send a list of reasons and poof

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Ultimate pet peeve! Setting time aside for someone who is clearly on voice in discord while talking to you in SL in text or having multiple conversations after teleporting you to where they are. These are the people I have decided I will ghost from now on. I usually don't ghost anyone, but in this case I will send a list of reasons and poof

But..but..you're part of their entourage! Their posse! Their retinue! Their followers!

How DARE you demand respect?!?

Peeve: UBU

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:
45 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Just saw in the latest Official Viewer release, that "SecondLifetime Badges" have been added to profiles.

Is that just to denote Lifetime members?

Apparently so, that is all the update set (the splash screen on the viewer update notes).

• Like 2

To clarify the Peeve regarding "SecondLifetime Badges" - it's another "divider". 

I think it would be smarter if only the user could see their own "SecondLifetime" Badge.

That badge would say to me:  "I'm special, but don't necessarily have money, since I paid my forever fees."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Just saw in the latest Official Viewer release, that "SecondLifetime Badges" have been added to profiles.

Hmm - pretty sure there has never been anything special on the profiles of people that are Charter members.  I wonder if they are now going to feel slighted -- or maybe LL has changed that also.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Are they going to give us plebs a curtsey/bow emoji so we can acknowledge their Royal Superbness?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Just pretend they are Alphas!

Realistically, if I meet any of them, I'll take them as I find them as I do anyone in RL or SL, based on personality, rather than appearance and apparent wealth or social status.

Edited by Marigold Devin
y was missing
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmm - pretty sure there has never been anything special on the profiles of people that are Charter members.  I wonder if they are now going to feel slighted -- or maybe LL has changed that also.

I thought it said Charter Member on their profile although no badge.  🤔

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Are they going to give us plebs a curtsey/bow emoji so we can acknowledge their Royal Superbness?

There should be some Ruthed bot heads with wings blowing trumpets that circle above them and play a fanfare whenever they enter a new sim 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

There should be some Ruthed bot heads with wings blowing trumpets that circle above them and play a fanfare whenever they enter a new sim 🙂

Isn't that a description of "real angels" as in the Bible, supposedly? Sounds familiar, either way.

Or perhaps, "M.O.D.O.K." (see: Ant-Man).

• Like 1