58 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I am learning waaaaaaaay more about what happened 3 years ago than I really want to know, thank you very much.

Peeves: Oversharing and a lack of discretion.

I was on the fence until it got childish in there.. Oh yea, and had a couple more cups of tea and woke up to the rest of it..

I'm all for saving sims for the grid, IF they actually are for the grid and not stuck behind a pay wall..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was on the fence until it got childish in there.. Oh yea, and had a couple more cups of tea and woke up to the rest of it..

I'm all for saving sims for the grid, IF they actually are for the grid and not stuck behind a pay wall..

Maybe if there were..peep holes, so we can see what's behind the wall? Glory!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: when I can't tell if "patreon" is actually "code" for "OnlyFans".

Peeved: All I did was quote that one "patreon to access" bit, asked where the money tree they seemed to have is, and my post was deleted. People have forgotten money trees IN SECOND LIFE already? 😮🤔🤐

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Peeved: All I did was quote that one "patreon to access" bit, asked where the money tree they seemed to have is, and my post was deleted. People have forgotten money trees IN SECOND LIFE already? 😮🤔🤐

lot that should have remained was nuked.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Solar Legion said:

lot that should have remained was nuked.

IMO, it should have been nuked, not cleaned up and locked as it's blatant advertisement for donations off site.  How is that NOT a violation of forum guidelines?

Peeve...y'all know.  😇

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

darn it, I keep missing the non-boring stuff!

sounds like drama! Scylla and I discussed "interesting vs drama" yesterday, and I claimed not to want teh dramaz, but it is better than boring!

there's a reason for fomo!

Told you, it's the drama that most people find "non-boring"!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

darn it, I keep missing the non-boring stuff!

sounds like drama! Scylla and I discussed "interesting vs drama" yesterday, and I claimed not to want teh dramaz, but it is better than boring!

there's a reason for fomo!

It was definitely drama.  Name calling was involved.   Maybe someone could just tag you next time the drama ramps up.   😄  It was locked without even a funny meme from a mole.  I giggle at some of those.

Minor Peeve: locking a thread without a humorous quip.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ok back on topic..

Peeve: Leaving for a couple of hours to make my, Super Double Probation Top Secret Avocado Egg salad. Only to come back and see such a piece of art from history that was placed on exhibit for the public no less.. Only to end up in deletion hell as if it Twas but just a simple picture..

It took me minutes, MINUTES!!! \o/ to dust things off and  delicatly link such a frageelee item from our great history..

I has sooo much Disapoint in yu manatee..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ64byfbWTN4SP5uDcIP4

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

If I were to admit such things, I'd say reporting the posts for bickering and drama was a good idea.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

If I were to admit such things, I'd say reporting the posts for bickering and drama was a good idea.

OTOH, that is how some cultures make deals and further their knowledge. Seems strange to those who might wish for everything to be peace and light and intuitive agreement with each other, the reality is that for sizable portion of the population, that just isn't how it happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

OTOH, that is how some cultures make deals and further their knowledge. Seems strange to those who might wish for everything to be peace and light and intuitive agreement with each other, the reality is that for sizable portion of the population, that just isn't how it happens.

Drama is good to increase knowledge for decision-making, is what I took from your reply.

Gotcha, I'd agree in this case with whatever culture you refer to!

I'd report it anyway, because rules are good.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

Totally peeved, laughing and shaking my head.

PEOPLE!

Effing read before declaring something dead, would ya?

I love you guys but sheez. IT IS ON TOPIC AS WRITTEN! Unless mods say otherwise, I stand by that!

Sheez. 

Well. I'm flying too high on joy at the moment to let y'all peeve me TOO much. ♥

• Like 3