Joke: We must have missed the Twitter, Facebook, Emails, and Second Life feed updates about these changes!

Was Joke!

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, I have not been as active since the posting of the Guidelines in all the sub-forums.

I miss everyone who is here less.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I have to say, since the rule change, I've spent way less time in here and more time working on stuff in world..

I'm starting to think it wasn't such a bad thing now..hehehe

Interestingly, it's now just showing "4 other users here," with no names -- which suggests that everyone is going "hidden." So, maybe not so bad after all.

Annoyingly, it shows when someone you've got on ignore is here and/or typing, though. That's not going to go over well for people who are trying to avoid particular other posters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Interestingly, it's now just showing "4 other users here," with no names -- which suggests that everyone is going "hidden." So, maybe not so bad after all.

Annoyingly, it shows when someone you've got on ignore is here and/or typing, though. That's not going to go over well for people who are trying to avoid particular other posters.

Honestly, I think the real reason it bothers me is, it looks kind of gross color on dark theme..

If it wasn't highlighted it wouldn't be sticking out like a sore thumb, like look over here..

• Like 2

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

Honestly, I think the real reason it bothers me is, it looks kind of gross color on dark theme..

If it wasn't highlighted it wouldn't be sticking out like a sore thumb, like look over here..

Yes, agree in that nothing else is that color in Dark Theme.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

This change feels a bit creepy, but I'll stay visible unless it becomes apparent that someone's stalking me.  I disabled followers because I had no idea why anyone would want to, and I barely knew the people who used to follow me.  None of them ever spoke to me. :/ 

If you let us "Follow" you, we wouldn't have to "Stalk" you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I have to say, since the rule change, I've spent way less time in here and more time working on stuff in world..

I'm starting to think it wasn't such a bad thing now..hehehe

Same here.  Just being selective on my posts now.  I made comments in that other thread since the board software was updated on many sites with the changes (so-so is typing).

Back to the pet peeves: Hate when you crash out of SL and when you log back in --- some of your invent is found in the Lost and Found folder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Joke: We must have missed the Twitter, Facebook, Emails, and Second Life feed updates about these changes!

Was Joke!

I miss everyone who is here less.

Pet Peeve: English

I first read this to mean you missed the people who *were* here, less than you would've otherwise.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1