SL new user retention, expectation and usability

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i think many "oldies" remember the basic LL viewer, and it's success (not)

I still use firestorm in phoenix mode as it's a much clearer interface.

In fact, when helping a noob I always suggest to them to get firestorm and use it in phoenix mode and 99% of them love it for being far easier to use.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"hypertechnical mumbo jumbo " which might be interesting to some but is an absolute turn off to most .

There is nothing intuitive about how sl functions .

Technoholics will do what they do and it is them that make it all possible but somebody somewhere up top must understand that its all for nothing if it doesn't appeal to those who if video were invented today would never work out how to set record on a timer .

Not because they can't learn how but because they simply aren't interested enough to spend the time trying to .

The way i see it is sl's greatest potential is as a meeting place , a chatroom that offers so much more , and from that point of view it would appeal to just about everyone i know , most of whom have an aversion to being profiled by facebook .

Invite a group of people who can't type and never played online games and record what they do without interference or advice  . 

My guess is you will have to lock them in a room for an hour to prevent them from quitting before then .

Only children can teach grandma to suck eggs .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

@Mr Amore and @EnCore Mayne have a point, though I think EnCore was far too harsh with Rolig.

We old timers do have a tendency to sound like we are "pooh-poohing" SL's problems. The thing is, we cannot fix them; only LL can do that. In the meantime, it does little good to sit around moaning about the things that don't work, or that are harder to do than they might be.

The constructive thing we can do is to explain why things work a certain way, and how to go about getting things done.

So instead of moaning about how hard it is to tuck one's mesh shirt into one's mesh trousers, we post actual working solutions, like:

• Wear a system layer (BoM) shirt with mesh trousers, or
  • Buy a complete shirt/pants outfit, where the creator has done the work of tucking in the shirt.

I would delete my avatar before resorting to a BoM shirt!

Strangely it's simpler to dress for fantasy or sci-fi roleplay, than putting together casual outfits. Largely because there's no standard for waist height on pants, or shirt lengths. Each store has their own definition which challenges a customer to mix their wardrobe.

Complete outfits do exist, but those are boring. In a nightmare scenario you enter a sim and someone 40 meters away is wearing the same outfit.

If there's an item of male clothing that's well made, it's probably in my inventory. But most of my inventory rarely features in a saved outfit because of glitching issues. Granted, it's not an issue for everyone in SL, but some standardization will simplify the dressing process.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Amore said:

But most of my inventory rarely features in a saved outfit because of glitching issues. Granted, it's not an issue for everyone in SL, but some standardization will simplify the dressing process.

I (think) your glitching issues which you said are broken links in another post may be due to the fact once you change into an outfit you are not supposed to modify your avatar in any way because if you do the outfit is no longer there.  So, steps are change into outfit and IF you change your avatar or what it's wearing, next save a new outfit and your old outfit will be left untouched.  This is granted you didn't change from an onion skin to BOM too while wearing your outfit as it was originally saved.  

Actually, I was taught many years ago in a Classic avatar to make a copy of everything and put that in a folder and then make the outfit because then you are not saving "links", you are saving the copies and that should stay just fine with no broken links.

I love the outfits feature.  Just remember to always save a new outfit if you changed your outfit.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think that there is a tendency for some, and most especially coders of various sorts, to rather assume that what seems "duh, obvious" to them is not so for most of the rest of us.

I don't think you meant "not", as indicated by the rest of your post. I'll also add some nuance to your contention.

Helpful experts (like Rolig, who's helpfulness is beyond reproach) are aware that "the rest of us" don't have a fraction of their knowledge, and they do a good job of leading people through the thickets. Even the least empathetic of experts know that their expertise is not universal. That's why they think they're experts.

Even so, it's actually pretty difficult for an expert to fully grasp what a noob doesn't know. I think Rolig would agree that she came to SL with a background that helped her climb SL's learning curve faster than the average noob. This is a workable problem for experts who directly engage noobs having difficulties. It's a serious problem for those who don't, like LL staff developers.

There's an old phrase, "eating your own dog food" that's supposed to suggest that the best way to ensure the quality of your product is to consume it. When I first heard that phrase, I scratched my head. I still do. How do I, as a human, learn anything about the quality of dog food by eating it? For a complex thing like SL, the gap between an expert and a noob is like the gap between a human and a dog, with one exception...

A noob can become an expert. But, that's an irreversible process (entropy+irony). An expert, try as she might (and I did throughout my career), can't regain noobity. Telling a LL staffer to create a new avatar and walk through Welcome Island won't reveal all the problems. She knows so much more than she knows she knows that it's unreasonable to expect recreating the noob experience to solve the noob problem. Worse yet, a real noob doesn't know what she doesn't know. She might ask a question that makes no sense to the expert because she doesn't have the vocabulary to express it. The gap between the noob and the expert might have nothing to do with SL.

Rolig has the advantage of dealing directly with the people who're having problems. She will recognize when her help isn't helping and adjust accordingly. I've seen her do it. A developer, who writes to a specification and gets checked by other experts, doesn't get that immediate feedback.

This, I think, has bearing on the new user retention problem.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mr Amore said:

I would delete my avatar before resorting to a BoM shirt!

I routinely wear BoM shirts I purchased 14 years ago. Creators of SL women's fashion seem to think that I want to show cleavage, even when wearing my mechanic's jumpsuit. I don't. Since many mesh outfits clip the body, it's not possible to wear anything but BoM underneath. So, I do.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, EliseAnne85 said:

I (think) your glitching issues which you said are broken links in another post may be due to the fact once you change into an outfit you are not supposed to modify your avatar in any way because if you do the outfit is no longer there.  So, steps are change into outfit and IF you change your avatar or what it's wearing, next save a new outfit and your old outfit will be left untouched.  This is granted you didn't change from an onion skin to BOM too while wearing your outfit as it was originally saved.  

Actually, I was taught many years ago in a Classic avatar to make a copy of everything and put that in a folder and then make the outfit because then you are not saving "links", you are saving the copies and that should stay just fine with no broken links.

I love the outfits feature.  Just remember to always save a new outfit if you changed your outfit.

This is a good example of a very helpful feature -- outfits -- that has become confusing and difficult to use because the free for all among creators has left us with bodies and clothing that were never designed to fit together.  We have competing goals.  On the one hand, the core philosophy of "your world, your imagination" encourages residents to create freely.  That leads to a wild, competitive market and a lot of choices.  On the other hand, people rightly cry about avatars and clothing being way too complicated.  If only we had a standard that every creator had to follow, life would be simple again.

Residents can't have it both ways, but we also can't toss away either goal without alienating a lot of our fellow residents. That would lead to an even quicker race to the end of SL.  It's easy to understand why many people look back wistfully at the old days. Life was simpler and the learning curve wasn't as steep before we had mesh objects and avatars (created by semi-professionals and imported to SL), multiple competing viewers, Experiences, BOM, Bento, and all the other enhancements of the past decade and more. But we asked for those things. Or, rather, some of us asked for some of them and others asked for modified versions of them. We built this world. It's our world, our imagination, and it's our fault.  (Kind of like RL, now that I think about it .... )

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Residents can't have it both ways, but we also can't toss away either goal without alienating a lot of our fellow residents. That would lead to an even quicker race to the end of SL.  It's easy to understand why many people look back wistfully at the old days. Life was simpler and the learning curve wasn't as steep before we had mesh objects and avatars (created by semi-professionals and imported to SL), multiple competing viewers, Experiences, BOM, Bento, and all the other enhancements of the past decade and more. But we asked for those things. Or, rather, some of us asked for some of them and others asked for modified versions of them. We built this world. It's our world, our imagination, and it's our fault.  (Kind of like RL, now that I think about it .... )

Another irreversible process, leading to "You can't get there from here."

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

There's an old phrase, "eating your own dog food" that's supposed to suggest that the best way to ensure the quality of your product is to consume it. When I first heard that phrase, I scratched my head. I still do. How do I, as a human, learn anything about the quality of dog food by eating it? For a complex thing like SL, the gap between an expert and a noob is like the gap between a human and a dog, with one exception...

As a programmer / scripter, I'm expected to "QA" my own stuff before giving it to someone else.  Unless there's a dedicated, highly technical QA person who is VERY good and experienced at bug-hunting.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

20 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

This is a good example of a very helpful feature -- outfits -- that has become confusing and difficult to use because the free for all among creators has left us with bodies and clothing that were never designed to fit together. 

True but we try to put too many avatars together as one person.  I think, in hindsight NOW, it would have been so much easier when BOM skins came out again, to make a new avatar just for BOM and leave my onion skin avi alone and intact.  Because going from onion skin to BOM, old outfits are "borked" for lack of a better word.  But, two things we can learn to find very quickly are the full body alpha and the BOM HUD which can bring the outfit back to where it needs to be.  

However, the drawback to making a new ALT just for BOM is the cost for mesh body and head all over again, plus make-ups, clothing, and everything else.  However, it's still workable using both onion and BOM I found as I stated above - find full body alpha and learn the name of the HUD you need to turn BOM back on, etc.  It's really only a few steps after practicing a bit.

Perhaps a SL school for making an avatar might help?

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

As a programmer / scripter, I'm expected to "QA" my own stuff before giving it to someone else.  Unless there's a dedicated, highly technical QA person who is VERY good and experienced at bug-hunting.

FMEA* (failure modes and effects analysis) was part of my hardware design responsibility. My FMEA* analyses were typically larger than all the other documentation (specs, design reviews, theories of operation, etc) combined. One reached 600 pages and consumed a month of my time at the end of a project.

There was a parallel system for software/system QA, involving running through expected operation of the system. That was, however, insufficient. One of our engineering managers, George, had a truly remarkable ability to break out software by doing stuff no conscientious person would try, like sitting on a machine's keyboard or plugging/unplugging a machine as fast as possible, for one minute straight. We eventually tried to codify George into our test procedures. There is a limit to how far you can go in testing.

Still, these QA measures do not include failure to understand the user. The president of the wonderful little company I worked for told me that, to understand the people who would use the things I designed, I needed to get out into the field and observe them. Asking questions was necessary, but not sufficient. Asking questions presumes you know which questions to ask. You don't. You can't.

This was demonstrated vividly during a visit to a customer. I was designing roll around medical instrument cart at the time, with a large information display. The company's existing product mounted the display on a two axis gimbal, so users could best position it. The gimbal was more expensive than the display, so I wondered if I could eliminate it. I went to our largest user of the existing system and asked how important the gimbal was... "We couldn't live without it. We adjust it several times a day."

For the next three days, I lived with that customer, observing dozens of procedures. When in the patient's room, the display was always positioned front and center, projecting at operator eye height. When in the procedure room, the display was similarly situated. The path between the patient and procedure rooms contained at least three raised door thresholds, over which the cart had to roll. At each threshold, the jostling would cause the display to shift position. Once at the destination, the operator would re-align the display, returning it to within a few degrees of "default".

I removed the gimbal from my design, locating the display at approximately female eye height (staff were predominantly female). The new system was enthusiastically received, with users claiming it felt more solid. We received no complaints about the fixed position display.

In previous products, I'd instrumented the UI with simple tracking code that reported menu traversals and such, to give my team an idea what features were most used. This allowed us to tune future versions and products to minimize "travel' though the UI. We were often surprised by the metrics we received. Getting into the field and observing people using our systems usually explained away our surprise.

I have wondered if LL has such instrumentation in SL, to attempt to measure friction in the experience. SL is far more complicated than anything I've ever designed, and I imagine this would be a daunting task with questionable value. Still, there is value in observing your dog food being eaten by actual dogs, who might someday replace you.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
*Inspected and corrected by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

To add: At my RL job, at least 1 of our "technical QA" folks were so very good that they ended up moving to the Programming team.  That's pretty rare in my experience.  

But on the other hand, when we work with "offshore" development shops, their "QA" person is highly likely to be a programmer with a specific skillset.

And on the third hand, with modern programming - C# - there are "templates" where the developer can be required to create "test cases" as part of the code - which are reviewed and tested by other people (in a perfect world).  With that happening, I think shops that use it are given a "pass" to "skip" the technical QA team testing (since they have these required tests already as part of the code).  I call "BS!".

Edited by Love Zhaoying

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I have wondered if LL has such instrumentation in SL, to attempt to measure friction in the experience. SL is far more complicated than anything I've ever designed, and I imagine this would be a daunting task with questionable value. Still, there is value in observing your dog food being eaten by actual dogs, who might someday replace you.

There is nothing in the viewer tracking the user around the UI.

LL collect some metrics, but its typically performance related. They do of course have all the server side, do they have the tooling to recreate an observable users experience with those tools .. probably not.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

FEMA (failure modes and effects analysis) was part of my hardware design responsibility. My FEMA analyses were typically...

Holy crap, I caught Maddy in a failure mode about failure modes.

It's FMEA.

"FEMA" is the Federal Emergency Management Agency...even though their website does not contain this information. I guess they've shortened it to the initials so often and so long that they've forgotten.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Holy crap, I caught Maddy in a failure mode about failure modes.

It's FMEA.

"FEMA" is the Federal Emergency Management Agency...even though their website does not contain this information. I guess they've shortened it to the initials so often and so long that they've forgotten.

Which do you call if your femur fails?

ETA: I know! The FML agency!

Edited by Love Zhaoying

9 hours ago, cunomar said:

There is nothing intuitive about how sl functions .

Technoholics will do what they do and it is them that make it all possible but somebody somewhere up top must understand that its all for nothing if it doesn't appeal to those who if video were invented today would never work out how to set record on a timer .

Read this review of Cyberpunk 2077, a big open-world game. Initial reviews were very harsh. The game had to be pulled off the market for a year, fixed, and re-issued. Some of the bugs mentioned, from a review in PC Gamer:

I just left Judy Alvarez's place. My friend's been through a lot lately. Someone close to her has been victim to a string of horrors including sexual assault, physical trauma, and suicidal tendencies. We had a big heart-to-heart about it, undermined by the presence of elaborate arm-knife crosshairs fixed on her forehead even though I put my arm-knives away earlier (I'm polite like that). There was also the notification from that fancy sniper rifle I picked up 20 minutes ago, still notifying me that I picked up a sniper rifle. Duly noted, notification.

But hey, Judy's not perfect either. I've seen her clip through chairs and float across the room while confessing something deeply personal. And yet, I am duty bound to stick through the bugs for my friend. I genuinely care about her. 

She's on my mind while I continue my walk through Night City. Ahead, a streetlamp floats in the air, its base failing to load. A busker plays an invisible guitar. The facade of a skyscraper flickers briefly. Something ain't right, so I call my car and it arrives in classic Roach style, driving through a concrete barrier, screeching to a halt. As I approach, a van spawns in the same space and the two vehicles fight to exist before my taxi spurts out and knocks me to the ground. Should I call Judy, see if she's hanging in there? ...

Take a microscope to it and you'll see the seams instantly. NPCs are aimless automatons or carefully posed puppets. I've seen the same guy, at least his shape, splayed out on a couch playing guitar all over the city. I made the mistake of stopping to inspect a roadside rave in the Badlands, only to realize there were three sets of triplets in attendance. Sometimes far off textures load in a touch too late, or the five o'clock rush hour snaps into existence in front of your eyes. Night City is a stage, not a simulation. 

Too bad almost every serious dramatic beat was undercut by some kind of bug, ranging from a UI crowded by notifications and crosshairs failing to disappear, to full-on scripting errors halting otherwise rad action scenes. What should've been my favorite main quest venture, a thrilling infiltration mission set in a crowded public event, was ruined by two broken elevators. I had to reload a few times to get them working.

The most absurd bug might've been when some children spawned in front of a timed shooting contest I entered with a friendly nomad. I couldn't shoot anywhere near the children because my weapon automatically raised, so I just sat there and let the timer run out as my buddy talked *****.

More often the bugs are audiovisual tics, like the sound of a car loudly peeling out wailing on during a long drive as passenger with an NPC, a character passing through solid elevator doors, or a copy of Johnny's cigarette hanging in the air in front of me while he smokes another and goes on about what a coward I am. They're the kind of thing I can squint through here and there, but there wasn't a single quest in which something wacky didn't happen.

Even the final scene in the closing moments of my ending featured cars spawning in the direct path of an NPC-driven vehicle. A nice, poignant drive and conversation seasoned with a head-on collision visible only to me. Even after installing the Day 0 patch, Night City still feels like it's barely holding together at times. The good news is that all this stuff can be fixed, but it also means the ideal Cyberpunk 2077 is delayed again, in spirit. 

Everything that went wrong there in Cyberpunk 2077 there is within SL's normal level of crappyness. That is not good enough any more. The Cyberpunk 2077 team had to do a solid year of repair work and re-issue the game because the market would not buy that level of crap.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, animats said:

Read this review of Cyberpunk 2077, a big open-world game. Initial reviews were very harsh. The game had to be pulled off the market for a year, fixed, and re-issued. Some of the bugs mentioned, from a review in PC Gamer:

I just left Judy Alvarez's place. My friend's been through a lot lately. Someone close to her has been victim to a string of horrors including sexual assault, physical trauma, and suicidal tendencies. We had a big heart-to-heart about it, undermined by the presence of elaborate arm-knife crosshairs fixed on her forehead even though I put my arm-knives away earlier (I'm polite like that). There was also the notification from that fancy sniper rifle I picked up 20 minutes ago, still notifying me that I picked up a sniper rifle. Duly noted, notification.

But hey, Judy's not perfect either. I've seen her clip through chairs and float across the room while confessing something deeply personal. And yet, I am duty bound to stick through the bugs for my friend. I genuinely care about her. 

She's on my mind while I continue my walk through Night City. Ahead, a streetlamp floats in the air, its base failing to load. A busker plays an invisible guitar. The facade of a skyscraper flickers briefly. Something ain't right, so I call my car and it arrives in classic Roach style, driving through a concrete barrier, screeching to a halt. As I approach, a van spawns in the same space and the two vehicles fight to exist before my taxi spurts out and knocks me to the ground. Should I call Judy, see if she's hanging in there? ...

Take a microscope to it and you'll see the seams instantly. NPCs are aimless automatons or carefully posed puppets. I've seen the same guy, at least his shape, splayed out on a couch playing guitar all over the city. I made the mistake of stopping to inspect a roadside rave in the Badlands, only to realize there were three sets of triplets in attendance. Sometimes far off textures load in a touch too late, or the five o'clock rush hour snaps into existence in front of your eyes. Night City is a stage, not a simulation. 

Too bad almost every serious dramatic beat was undercut by some kind of bug, ranging from a UI crowded by notifications and crosshairs failing to disappear, to full-on scripting errors halting otherwise rad action scenes. What should've been my favorite main quest venture, a thrilling infiltration mission set in a crowded public event, was ruined by two broken elevators. I had to reload a few times to get them working.

The most absurd bug might've been when some children spawned in front of a timed shooting contest I entered with a friendly nomad. I couldn't shoot anywhere near the children because my weapon automatically raised, so I just sat there and let the timer run out as my buddy talked *****.

More often the bugs are audiovisual tics, like the sound of a car loudly peeling out wailing on during a long drive as passenger with an NPC, a character passing through solid elevator doors, or a copy of Johnny's cigarette hanging in the air in front of me while he smokes another and goes on about what a coward I am. They're the kind of thing I can squint through here and there, but there wasn't a single quest in which something wacky didn't happen.

Even the final scene in the closing moments of my ending featured cars spawning in the direct path of an NPC-driven vehicle. A nice, poignant drive and conversation seasoned with a head-on collision visible only to me. Even after installing the Day 0 patch, Night City still feels like it's barely holding together at times. The good news is that all this stuff can be fixed, but it also means the ideal Cyberpunk 2077 is delayed again, in spirit. 

Everything that went wrong there in Cyberpunk 2077 there is within SL's normal level of crappyness. That is not good enough any more. The Cyberpunk 2077 team had to do a solid year of repair work and re-issue the game because the market would not buy that level of crap.

Sounds quite the utopia! 

21 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i think many "oldies" remember the basic LL viewer, and it's success (not)

The concept of having a limited set of functions available for new users was sound. The execution was poor because the people who made the decisions about what to include did not understand SL users. Nobody wanted to use the basic viewer because it didn't let them do things that everyone wants to do immediately.

I have long thought that LL would do well to revive the idea and do a better job with it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Suppose onboarding worked like this:

New user downloads the viewer. No previous account creation is required.

When the user starts the viewer for the first time, they get to pick a starter name and one of a few default avatars, and they're told they can change both later if they want. No need for date of birth or email at this stage.

Then they're started through the new user path, which needs to end at some place really impressive and not infested with jerks. It probably should be staffed, at least at first.

After the new user has played around for an hour or so, or when they try to leave the welcome area, then they're offered the main signup process with all those questions. They get to pick their permanent avatar name. They get the full choice of avatars. If they choose to provide payment info, they get maybe 250 Lindens as an onboarding gift. (Offer good only once per unique payment info.) This is when they get a persistent account.

The number of clicks needed to get in world for the first time must be minimized. It should be in low single digits. As I've pointed out before, for Decentraland, it's two clicks to get in. You can look around the welcome area and chat, but that's about it. All unnecessary prompts during download and setup must be eliminated. One big button on the home page - Try Second Life. That starts the download.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

The concept of having a limited set of functions available for new users was sound. The execution was poor because the people who made the decisions about what to include did not understand SL users. Nobody wanted to use the basic viewer because it didn't let them do things that everyone wants to do immediately.

I have long thought that LL would do well to revive the idea and do a better job with it.

there is no single viewer feature choice that will fit the new accounts, they all want something else within a day.
Want to make 10-20 kind of starter viewers?... 
Split features in  several  submenu's would be a more usefull thing, complete viewer, but your choice to go deeper in it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

there is no single viewer feature choice that will fit the new accounts, they all want something else within a day.
Want to make 10-20 kind of starter viewers?... 
Split features in  several  submenu's would be a more usefull thing, complete viewer, but your choice to go deeper in it.

I think the issue is the viewer as it stands does not meet the expcations of people coming to the platform, which could be as simple as a more guided initial exprience with a more pictoral user interface that leans on established gaming norms.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, animats said:

Then they're started through the new user path, which needs to end at some place really impressive and not infested with jerks.

funny that!

any time i've checked in on newbie welcome areas they are mostly populated with abusers.

30 minutes ago, EnCore Mayne said:

funny that!

any time i've checked in on newbie welcome areas they are mostly populated with abusers.

yea they hunt for  newcomer especially female and kid avatar,

it look like therr are a community of profesional pervert in SL

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, animats said:

Suppose onboarding worked like this:

New user downloads the viewer. No previous account creation is required.

When the user starts the viewer for the first time, they get to pick a starter name and one of a few default avatars, and they're told they can change both later if they want. No need for date of birth or email at this stage.

Then they're started through the new user path, which needs to end at some place really impressive and not infested with jerks. It probably should be staffed, at least at first.

After the new user has played around for an hour or so, or when they try to leave the welcome area, then they're offered the main signup process with all those questions. They get to pick their permanent avatar name. They get the full choice of avatars. If they choose to provide payment info, they get maybe 250 Lindens as an onboarding gift. (Offer good only once per unique payment info.) This is when they get a persistent account.

The number of clicks needed to get in world for the first time must be minimized. It should be in low single digits. As I've pointed out before, for Decentraland, it's two clicks to get in. You can look around the welcome area and chat, but that's about it. All unnecessary prompts during download and setup must be eliminated. One big button on the home page - Try Second Life. That starts the download.

, all noobs are really enjoy the tutorial . and filling name , when I noob I enjoy the step by step tutorial, . only alts that try to skip them.

1.the problem in SL is unfriendly UI . ppl that not good with computer stuff will hard to learn.

2. startup avi bad. 

3. all people come at first wont invest real money at first, they need good impression first, and mostly from womna avi I ask, their impression is the place full of pervert +jerk

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.