Best realistic eyes? ~ What's your favorite?

justness1265

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, 

Would love everyone's opinion on the best realistic eyes! I'm using lel evox eyes and I use the appliers but I'm also open to using the whole eye from a brand. I'm looking for realistic ones! Also interested in animated eyes! Let me know which ones yous love the most :)

• Like 1

ARTE has some very nice eyes, and I like that they come with a mesh eyes option, which you can control using a HUD, not just the colour but also the size and the position (up/down).

GLOOM also has very nice-looking, realistic eyes.

I've also been quite happy with the eye options in the LeLutka Evo X (version 3.5) heads HUD, I very rarely have to go to an external eye seller.

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've used all of the ones above but have gone back to IKON recently when he came back.from a break.  Join the group which is free.  He has a few group gifts out at the moment, too.  He includes BOM, appliers and his own mesh eyes for each color.

I used the catwa unrigged eyes for years.  The pupils dilate which makes them super realistic.  They've been updated to use BOM as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For my day to day, realistic eyes, I've always used the ones that came as standard with Linden starter avatars. The newer ones are actually really nice; I use the ones from "Kara"  When I buy eyes, they're nearly always for some non-standard fanasy look, so "realistic" is rarely a consideration. I like Ottillie, Luisa Wonder, Sequoia, Egozy and Song.

• Like 2

I am super picky about my eyes. I've demo'd lots of brands but I always end up making my own or using Ikon. I find that most of the eyes I demo have the whites so dark that it makes my avie look like she's ill or possessed or the flip side of that with whites so light that the eyeball looks flat rather than rounded. I've never had that issue with Ikon.

• Like 4

For myself, I like Avi Glam because of the options of eye reflection they have and the different shades for the whites in the huds..

Myself, I'm not a fan of reflection that overtakes the color.. Not unless I'm doing some sort of fantasy look.. just the smallest reflection in the right spot can change a look and have me saying, Ya these are it.. hehehehe.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.