Spicy! Just Because.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, Bagnu said:

I'm not arguing your point. I agree with you. I know I'm not explaining my viewpoint correctly. I'm trying to go back to the absolute base of the why we can even feel sexy or not. If sex didn't exist, we could never feel sexy. It would be meaningless. I believe we (most) are so biologically programmed for sex, that we "need" to feel sexy, even if we don't want a mate. This does vary from person to person, but I believe it to be generally true. 

Okay, here's a weird, I'm sure, response (part of the weirdness is replying to a 3 day old post, but only a part): I like feeling sexy/spicy/whatever.  Also I'm asexual. I don't mean I don't have sex in SL, I mean I do not have sex, period.  I don't want it, I'm not "biologically programmed for sex", and, a lot of the time, I find sex depicted on film or the like to be either hilarious or boring (and, depending, icky).  

"If sex didn't exist, we could never feel sexy." I'm aware people have sex, I'm aware sex exists but sex doesn't really "exist" for me other than as a concept.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 5/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, PJBear said:

Okay, here's a weird, I'm sure, response (part of the weirdness is replying to a 3 day old post, but only a part): I like feeling sexy/spicy/whatever.  Also I'm asexual. I don't mean I don't have sex in SL, I mean I do not have sex, period.  I don't want it, I'm not "biologically programmed for sex", and, a lot of the time, I find sex depicted on film or the like to be either hilarious or boring (and, depending, icky).  

"If sex didn't exist, we could never feel sexy." I'm aware people have sex, I'm aware sex exists but sex doesn't really "exist" for me other than as a concept.  

To me, that means you feel good about yourself, and confident. WHICH IS JUST GREAT!!!

• Like 1