New Theme Hint? What are your guesses? Sakura!

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The "leaning tower" looks like a rolled-up rug to me?

I don't see much in the way of clues here.  The pizza, the drinks with lemons ... maybe a brown porch pole outside the window.  Are there brown mullions on the windows?

Vaguely tropical plants, a monstera and something else in the background.

Meanwhile, there's still many moles up in Rouge every day.  

The fairground build for Belli's birthday is already in place, haven't seen it but no-one's mentioned a suspicious blank spot there!  Patch is slated to do just a 15-minute speech to kick off celebrations.

• Like 3

Looking back at Patch's previous teasers, there always seems to be some clue in one of the  images (he sometimes posts two moving images) - it might be quite subtle but it's there. For example:

Stilt home - the boy is wearing a t-shirt with starfish and shells on

Fantasy - he's holding a magic book

Newbrooke - The t-shirts have modern slogans (okay I admit this idea is a bit weak, but I'm stickin to my theory ! lol)

Log home pic - Red paint on the wall - Redwood trees

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

The fairground build for Belli's birthday is already in place, haven't seen it but no-one's mentioned a suspicious blank spot there!  Patch is slated to do just a 15-minute speech to kick off celebrations.

Doesn't look out of the ordinary around there. I'd be surprised if they dropped a demo region in the water there, but who knows..it's possible I guess. Maybe Patch will anounce a demo region somewhere else tomorrow or just what the theme might be. Would be nice:)

• Like 2

I would have said Asian but the photo doesn't match.  Now if the pizza had had sushi on it or some of the (to us Americans) strange stuff that Koreans put on it (at least, according to KDramas) ...

Most of these I get...even though I'd never want jalapeño on a pizza. But....squash? Corn on a cob?

image.thumb.png.124560d59bbbbf8ad82086a647b69b14.png

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

I'm more interested in why Squeaky is trying to cover Patch's ears with cushions.

Cushions ... or maybe pillows?  Pillows ... tropical punch drinks  ... vaguely tropical plants ...

Pillows!  PALAU!  We are going to get a chance to live in Micronesia before our emissions drown it!

... and if you believe that, I have a bridge you might be interested in buying!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Colonial Revival is my guess - maybe with small stable or extra area because I want to say horses or equestrian themed. Not that I actually have an LH now but I am interested in seeing what progresses and which themes they create. I imagine my guess looks a bit like this although forgive my lack of US homes vs UK ones...

43d5890ea34230320e63c41c60a99615.jpg

600804b832b96d010355920d0a922a01.jpg

Edited by Chloe Bunny
extra image
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

I'm going to say Asian theme.  Cause of the squares on the windows.  Could it be cherry blossom tree thru the window?

Kinda does look like Cherry blossom. Perhaps the chainmail cushions are a clue...like samurai armour...??I guess it wouldn't be that much of a stretch if it was Asian since the interiors of many of the homes are pretty similar

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Detail_of_Samurai_Chain-Mail_Armor_-_Gifu_Castle_Museum_-_Gifu_-_Japan_(47925944142).jpg

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.