sharing our pumpkin locations

Teresa Firelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I already posted mine: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zio/23/54/22

But if anyone likes Squid Game, I dropped my backpack next to the bucket and it gives out collectibles.  

Squid-Game card, Squid-Game honeycomb 1, 2, 3 and 4, Squid-Game Logo, Squid-Game mask, circle, square and triangle, Squid-Game Money \O/ , small Red Light Green Light Doll, Guard 1,2 and 3 doll. 

I have it set so you can get them all but you may get duplicates and have to keep clicking to get what you want or all of them. 😀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

More candy!

Your are welcome to wander both places. Pumpkins on the front steps - no orbs.

Victorian http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/120/104/23

Fantasy http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aramis/37/160/21 On the Aramis home, check out the back patio. You will find a pottery spinning wheel where you can create your own free mesh pots.  Examples are set out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2021 at 9:33 PM, Teresa Firelight said:

I noticed that on various threads a lot of people are sharing where their pumpkin is located. I thought.. hummm ... maybe we should start a thread for this. (I am not sure if people are interested in doing this or not, but figure I will give it a try).

NOTE: please ONLY post your own pumpkins (or those of your alts). Please do not post other people's pumpkins because they may not want them posted on the forum.

I will start:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Caves/40/173/24   (No Orbs or Forced TPs.)

I'm late to the Pumpkin Party but decided to have a wee go and notice that many of the pumpkins both on this list and the mega list have now been removed??

2 hours ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

I'm late to the Pumpkin Party but decided to have a wee go and notice that many of the pumpkins both on this list and the mega list have now been removed??

Yes, back on Saturday there was a post on another thread from one of the Lindens that offended some people and made them decide to "stop participating." Apparently some of them have pulled their pumpkins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Yes, back on Saturday there was a post on another thread from one of the Lindens that offended some people and made them decide to "stop participating." Apparently some of them have pulled their pumpkins.

I agreed with every word that Derrick said, and it's the cheaters who made me want to pull mine. However, I didn't, so it's still there, even for the cheaters. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well, if some pumpkins are disappearing, here's another one of ours.  Please do feel free to look around, inside, whatever.  The parcel is, I think,  AMAZEBALLS.  When I claimed this one (totally by accident, I was actually trying for another region), for some reason Patch was standing right outside it in the street.  I walked over and thanked him!

I like to sit on the towel on the back balcony and gaze out, gives me real beach-town feels :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Well Springs/108/109/32

Happy Halloween, y'all!

672841280_HappyHalloween_001smaller.jpg.0325c9ffa8556707b0d2f133665888e0.jpg

• Like 8

Hey Guys, I set out a candy bucket today but thought you guys are running around so much, you need a little extra help, so I set out a table with Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Spice Cake. Please come and click the bucket but also take a slice of cake and a mug for some extra energy for the hunt! No orbs and feel free to have a look around. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lantana/59/146/29

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I agreed with every word that Derrick said, and it's the cheaters who made me want to pull mine. However, I didn't, so it's still there, even for the cheaters. ;) 

The people gaming the system will not get credit for the extra bucket clicks.  That's why I left mine out.

As to the drama around it all and folks pulling their buckets just because of the drama

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think a lot of the buckets are disappearing because of those of us who live in very different time zones. As I write this it's still yesterday in the USA Oct 31. I pulled up all my decorations and bucket not realising this but I have dropped the bucket back in place (within 5 minutes). I've been told the bucket will auto delete so I'll just leave it in place. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

My pumpkin and my alt's pumpkin have disappeared, so I am guessing the hunt is over now.

Thank you to everyone who shared their pumpkin location!

Your pumpkins at the locations you listed on this thread weren't there a couple of days ago as I visited to try and click them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

Your pumpkins at the locations you listed on this thread weren't there a couple of days ago as I visited to try and click them. 

That is strange, because I visited them the morning of Oct 31 and clicked on them to make sure they were still working, and they were working fine. Maybe there was some issue with your viewer?

17 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

That is strange, because I visited them the morning of Oct 31 and clicked on them to make sure they were still working, and they were working fine. Maybe there was some issue with your viewer?

Nothing wrong with my viewer as I clicked a few 100 more plus the ones from this thread that were still available.  No worries now as it's all over... and it's not the winning that counts it's the taking part and all that jazz! 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.