How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

snapthingy_001.thumb.png.980e45a6cdf1d13cf5e6409e5d9d37ad.png

snapthingy_003.thumb.png.148b7fffbcb81c57d259be1edbed3e5a.png

So yeah, if anyone is bored or thinks there's nobody anywhere in SL today, I'm at a gigantic party several regions in size, and I say you're not trying hard enough.

Get out and have some fun, everyone else is!

• Like 12

Concert007.thumb.jpg.88d5208dd50f8401c64a0425c2cba5e4.jpg

A Love Letter
Please review the following message before I ever so stupidly as usual, post it in the forums.

For People Who Don’t Get Me And Think I’m Weird

Spirit Of Radio by Rush, is a love song. A friendly unobtrusive voice in the morning? Who could not love that. And this person is playing a song, elusive magic that is making your mood? Well I think that would be the person I love.

Ok so we got that part figured out, are you still with me? And life becomes an open road with magic at your fingers being in solitude, being yourself, while with someone who is undemanding. That’s the best description of love I ever heard.

Yes, love feels like that, crackling, bristling, emotional feedback, a timeless wavelength. Love is a free gift, it doesn’t cost anything.

All this machinery, our bodies, the universe, making modern music every minute. Musicians are auditory, they hear love. To a musician, love is a song. When Geddy Lee sings the word ‘music’ in Spirit Of Radio he means love. Open hearted, and the most important thing, honesty. That’s what makes love.

But you have to stay with the one you love, don’t go running away with those glittering prizes. Make compromises, because if you’re open and honest, and you’re only doing so because you love the person, eventually you will understand everything about the person and it will all make sense. But you both have to be open and honest. And salesmen. Don’t let salesmen trick you into those unwanted things they do in Second Life. I said Second Life twice hoping Quartz Mole will let this post slide.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Diplomats holding kittycats is no longer indicative of teh ebil?

decide for yourself but it's usually not reassuring

mini-me.jpg.aaf33bdce268bb6afad9a55e8461f313.jpg

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Cat and me in my Sandy AV working on new breasts with added abilities. Cat set home on our Entrance Walkway. It's easier for us to get in the house, or get to the rest of the Island from there. And it's a nice view with our fountains. Personally, I would have preferred our master bedroom, but she's right in setting it there, so I did too. 

I had to put it in the "Naked" thread again, 

• Like 2

I'm going to need a long social break if I keep finding things in SL that I want to do.  

In the Sakura region of Bellisseria a traditional Hanami was performed.  Not knowing anything about Japanese culture, I really enjoyed learning a bit, the music, dancing, and the stories behind the songs that were posted in local chat.  It was a beautiful performance, and I was offered a notecard of reading material to learn more.  

image.thumb.jpeg.bf8855cdc528e8c5e9a8abba699475ec.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.758d5d6bbfc4b01898cfb982f4656aee.jpeg

Next stop was a party put on the Belli hamsters.  SL wouldn't be what it is without regular residents stepping up and making opportunities for fun for everyone.  The theme was jungle animals, so I pulled out my sugar glider avatar (not pictured here) and switched out for a different animal av during the party.  There are 5 forum posters in this pic.  Anyone want to guess who they are?

image.thumb.jpeg.991dfb852fb61ad79d570750c5c8fe27.jpeg

Ended the evening with a trip to one of my favorite clubs with one of my best SL friends.  Someone there was handing out bunny shoes.  Who am I to turn that down?

image.thumb.png.9a3ad15f542cc13644830ba9b8fa67eb.png

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 10

59 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

I enjoyed watching @Cinnamon Mistwood, I would like to have that breath for so many cool parties, but I end up doing the activity that most connects me to SL, building and decorating spaces... So today I'm decorating the games room of the new house.

That's one of the best things about SL!  You can choose whatever form of entertainment makes you happy.  I have been very social the last couple months, but I've had long periods of time where I do not go out or talk to anyone.  I love to get lost in decorating something just for me or exploring by myself.  Keeping up conversations is just exhausting some days.

On another note, I have been itching to make a futuristic/Cyber themed/Sci-Fi build for a while.  I have enjoyed watching yours come together. I need to buy some land!

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 4