How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

14 hours ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

I am really not sure what is going on in SL at the moment. 

Items keep going missing from my land

First it was the walls, and now my stage and other bits

Doing my head in now, very odd.

Snapshot_001.png

Cat and I have been having strange issues too.  I had terraforming I did suddenly disappear.  Objects I modded return to their original states. Cat and I both  have an adult HUD which suddenly couldn't be satisfied. One friend crashed, and had hers refilled by the crash. One of Cat's body parts suddenly stopped working. A waterfall on the Island stopped animating the water. The list is extensive. The main landowner told me that it could be the disc image or virtual machine in the server of our regions could have become corrupted, and LL restored a backup (which is supposedly taken every 3 hours). He didn't explain exactly what LL uses..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Cat and I have been having strange issues too.  I had terraforming I did suddenly disappear.  Objects I modded return to their original states. Cat and I both  have an adult HUD which suddenly couldn't be satisfied. One friend crashed, and had hers refilled by the crash. One of Cat's body parts suddenly stopped working. A waterfall on the Island stopped animating the water. The list is extensive. The main landowner told me that it could be the disc image or virtual machine in the server of our regions could have become corrupted, and LL restored a backup (which is supposedly taken every 3 hours). He didn't explain exactly what LL uses..

Were you able to get it resolved? I have been extensively testing my region and it all seems good. (in the past I have had issues when I rezzed large items or did major terraforming).

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Were you able to get it resolved? I have been extensively testing my region and it all seems good. (in the past I have had issues when I rezzed large items or did major terraforming).

I had to redo the terraforming and modding. They never reappeared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Awww sweet pic ❤️

You can pick your friends

You can pick your nose

But you can't pick your friend's nose

or can you?

LOL, don't tempt me to try!!! I can think of better things to pick though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/31/2023 at 8:12 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Awww sweet pic ❤️

You can pick your friends

You can pick your nose

But you can't pick your friend's nose

or can you?

it's fun. try it.

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2