How Does Your SL Look Today?

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why am I getting the sense that you're the kind of person who peers closely at the crotch of celebrity women in pictures in the hope of finding proof that they're trans?

Do you know anybody who actually does this? 

7 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Do you know anybody who actually does this? 

Have you ever been on Twitter?

Yes. I've seen people try to prove that Taylor Swift had a "give away" bulge in her shorts. Most hilariously, Kyle Rittenhouse has been accused of being a woman, and the Italian boxer who whined about getting hit too hard by her Algerian opponent has also been "outed" as trans.

Trust me, it's a thing.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And your point is . . . ?

Why am I getting the sense that you're the kind of person who peers closely at the crotch of celebrity women in pictures in the hope of finding proof that they're trans?

c8e55de60db4fbfc02f2483ac87098da.jpg

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2024 at 6:56 AM, SandorWren said:

I don't exactly have the same plumbing in RL as I have as Celia either!!! We DO like to explore sexuality!!!

While I completely support your right to explore sexuality and feel that an individuals plumbing is nobodies business but their own I'm not sure it's wise to post pictures of it in this thread.

The GD forums are meant to be for content marked as General and, judging by the severe consequences for displaying inappropriate content in G rated sims, I suspect LL may take a dim view of people posting edgy pics in the non-adult areas of the forums (which are accessible without even needing an SL account).

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

While I completely support your right to explore sexuality and feel that an individuals plumbing is nobodies business but their own I'm not sure it's wise to post pictures of it in this thread.

The GD forums are meant to be for content marked as General and, judging by the severe consequences for displaying inappropriate content in G rated sims, I suspect LL may take a dim view of people posting edgy pics in the non-adult areas of the forums (which are accessible without even needing an SL account).

* looks around *

"This ain't the plumbing thread?!?"

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think these are great shots, esp. the two of Livio (the DJ).

It was lovely that you showed up. And also others from here, old and new: @Zrina Nebula, @Ivanova Shostakovich and
@GoSpeed Racer! Am I missing others? I know there were a few others who tried but couldn't get in . . . Maddy kept threatening, but couldn't manage it. I do really love how supportive people here are! (Except Maddy who only wanted to come so that she could mock me mercilessly.)

So thank you!

Thanks!!! It was fun!!! Caitlin would have come if she didn't have an online meeting. I gave her the LM's to the stores for your dress btw, and I saw she was just there from her collar, but I don't know if she found it. She logged off just as I was opening Speedlight.

@Saskia Riekowas there too, and I said hi. I don't know her well though.

I DO actually have to go back and see your artwork. I was so busy chatting with you and taking pics,  that I forgot to look!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Sandor, I believe we need to see a few pics of trees and little birds lest your good standing on this thread will not be maintained...

Yes, please feel free to post some. I don't have any. 

• Moles

Gentle reminder that the Forum Participation Guidelines say

All content posted on the Second Life Forums must be rated “General” per our Maturity Ratings. Keep in mind, this does not include content posted specifically in the “Adult Content Forum” section.

If you're in any doubt about whether your image is General or not, it's probably a good idea to post it in the Adult forum, in either of these two threads

Tastefully Naked

How Does Your SL Look Today (in a slightly more adult way)

Please reserve this thread for your G-rated posts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

17 minutes ago, SandorWren said:
2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Sandor, I believe we need to see a few pics of trees and little birds lest your good standing on this thread will not be maintained...

Yes, please feel free to post some. I don't have any. 

I forgot to mention....the birds cannot be mating...

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

My normal views when in-world scripting.

Normal view 20240807_2024-08-07_15233001.png

Normal view 20240807-2_2024-08-07_15251501.png

Now you have me curious. What kind of scripting do you do?

Edited by SandorWren
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I forgot to mention....the birds cannot be mating...

You also forgot to mention that it is ultimately up to the Mods to decide what is or isn't appropriate. Not you, me, or anyone else.

16 minutes ago, SandorWren said:

Now you have me curious. What kind of scripting do you do?

Usually big, seemingly impossible projects. 

The last year or so, I've been working on a Parser.  So far I got it to convert 2 flavors of BASIC to LSL, and LSL-to-LSL with "extensions". Right now, I'm working on adding C++-Style Classes to LSL..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Snapshot-012.png

I think it may be early still to claim to be nearing completion, still a lot of tinkering with textures and UV maps to sort out. And I think I may need to make a door, too. But I feel as if there's an end in sight - and then I shall just have to furnish the place. Bleh.

Snapshot-014.png

Some temporary chandeliers so I don't have to stumble around in the dark. I feel as if I may want something a little more .. Opulent, though. 

Snapshot-015.png

Put in some window sills. Not totally sure I like the way they look, and the UV mapping on the wainscoting isn't perfect. Ideally the UV maps should align so that the textures repeat seamlessly, but it'll do for now. Also not sure that I really want that texture for the panel itself, either. And I feel as if the wood tones could be a little more uniform.

I also hung a painting with vaguely glowing eyes. Because why not?

https://i.gyazo.com/f9aedadeeac13a2a3c806b946db3d3eb.mp4

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Usually big, seemingly impossible projects. 

The last year or so, I've been working on a Parser.  So far I got it to convert 2 flavors of BASIC to LSL, and LSL-to-LSL with "extensions". Right now, I'm working on adding C++-Style Classes to LSL..

Those are definitely extensive and difficult projects. I can see your projects being very valuable to SL. Way out of my league!!!

The most I've ever done with coding is to slightly modify some LSL TV scripts. I have been able to combine some Arduino sketches to control a stepper motor and camera, for a film to video transfer machine I built,. but I wouldn't be able to code from scratch. 

Edited by SandorWren
  • Thanks 1