How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

When was this pic of me taken?  Was it at the haunted houses?

It was at the haunted houses, when we were there this last Sunday.

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

A great list!!!

Except the last two.  I've never heard of them.

(I want to be Selene if I ever grow up)

I really DO have to see this "Selene" lol.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

To keep this from derailing, it would be fairly easy to make an "inspired by" character in SL.

.. Like so?

53251639557_0704750f74_b.jpg

I may have taken that after we watched the first film ..

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Except the last two.  I've never heard of them.

They're both good, Burke & Hare is a rather infamous story about body snatchers from Victorian Scotland (based on true events and stuff!), The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill and Had the Longest Darned Film Title You Ever Saw is also good, I've got a weakness for period dramas and it's basically an Edwardian rom-com with an actually interesting story in it. And according to my mum, Hugh Grant is hot and stuff. I think she may have used the word 'dreamy', whatever that's supposed to mean. *Shrugs* 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

To keep this from derailing, it would be fairly easy to make an "inspired by" character in SL. Latex cat suit, short brunette hair, gun with liquid silver bullets, take-no-prisoners attitude...

A while ago I recreated a scene from the beginning of the first Underworld movie where Selene was chasing a lycan through the subway. Needless to say it became a hit on my flickr.
image.thumb.jpeg.953a770ff95754bcc37320155550c15f.jpeg

Edited by Aiyumei
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2023 at 7:33 PM, Bagnu said:

You don't know her inworld. You could, but your interests are vastly different. 

Definitely true, though it is always possible that I could run into her at a Forum Hangout function or at one of Ghosty's music things - though I haven't managed to get to one of those since the first one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cariboustag said:

Pheeby? In an uncharacteristically cute and pink environment? I can hardly believe my eyes!

It's how I go incognito. When people think I'm off doing dark and dastardly deeds, I'm usually just boogie boarding with Hello Kitty.

Don't tell anyone. They'll think I'm some kinda monster.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Haha 6