How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Obligatory Hotel Chelsea elevator pic here. 😉

780059688_vf_jan_2023_0005_001(1).thumb.jpg.258a3fffafd19e27a25b05a10267c1c9.jpg

I won't mention my mishaps with the darn thing while trying to get my snapshot which may or may not have involved me falling thorough the elevator shaft once or twice by accident😅

1374584441_vf_jan_2023_0005_001(2).thumb.jpg.a2bf3c429768b68f96af5013815add78.jpg

Alls well that ends well. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Still waiting .....

1712152050_Waitingforafriend1-19-2023_003.thumb.jpg.e09fcf6154abfca0bd2caa8c7004fc80.jpg

A local coffee shop had these very hanging seats outdoors for the summer season. Hate them because I was trying to drink my latte on lunch break, wearing my favourite figs scrubs but somehow the stupid thing toppled slightly while my friend pointed something out to me.  spilled my latte and looked like a moron. There wasn’t any whiskey in that latte I swear.
Never again. 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

So, @Laurel Aureliadiscovered a HUGE cluster of estate regions devoted to horse riding -- trails, paddocks, stables, and pretty much everything horsey. It's quite gorgeous -- and it sprawls across no less than 20 regions, so there's endless room for riding. It features events, lessons in dressage, and quite an active community, I think.

It also features a veterinarian's "office," which immediately made me think of @Krystina Ferraris, so I took a pic there.

There's a scale to weigh your horse. I was horrified to stand on it, by myself, and see it register 4582 kgs. Don't think I'll be going THERE again. My ego can't handle it.

The-Vets-Office-Blank.thumb.png.90e38fb6c22185984a32e09df384e65f.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, VaelFaye said:

I won't mention my mishaps with the darn thing while trying to get my snapshot which may or may not have involved me falling thorough the elevator shaft once or twice by accident😅

Oh yes, that elevator in combination with making pics is a challenge! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

So I redid the walls of my hotel room.

52638215880_519946a21d_b.jpg

52637262032_d16edc7022_b.jpg

52637777781_b188ab93f9_b.jpg

Gotta love the building to avatar size scaling. One thing's for sure, this guy shouldn't fall over the railing.  😂

52637778046_6b106f4f45_b.jpg

Great decoration job again! You can start a SL hotelroom stylist guide! :-).  And also the guy on the balcony looks ABFAB. That suit, really neat.

The scaling is definately old scool, building for giants, I tried to fall off the realing because I have a umbrella fly obsession but for that I have to go to the roof, so for non-flying umbrella owners: its'absolutely a save building!

And we MUST make a date with other guests for that group picture, would be fun! If we suceed, maybe in the lobby. I sit there a lot but allways alone, which I dont'mind because I am a loner after all, but it would be neat to have that busy lobby vibe for ones with more residents together in the lobby! A small problem is allway - what I know from the interviews - is, apart from people must agree to have a group picture - the time difference. But I would certainly love the idea!

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, @Laurel Aureliadiscovered a HUGE cluster of estate regions devoted to horse riding -- trails, paddocks, stables, and pretty much everything horsey. It's quite gorgeous -- and it sprawls across no less than 20 regions, so there's endless room for riding. It features events, lessons in dressage, and quite an active community, I think.

It also features a veterinarian's "office," which immediately made me think of @Krystina Ferraris, so I took a pic there.

There's a scale to weigh your horse. I was horrified to stand on it, by myself, and see it register 4582 kgs. Don't think I'll be going THERE again. My ego can't handle it.

The-Vets-Office-Blank.thumb.png.90e38fb6c22185984a32e09df384e65f.png

That looks brilliant Scylla, I must go visit next time I’m in world! You are looking fab there in your hunting jacket 🧥😍❤️

Wow 4582 kg is one heck of a horse lol, more like 4 Shire stallions or 6 national hunt thoroughbreds haha 😂  I think you should have no fear of those scales, they must be totally off by only 4510 kg 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

That looks brilliant Scylla, I must go visit next time I’m in world! You are looking fab there in your hunting jacket 🧥😍❤️

Wow 4582 kg is one heck of a horse lol, more like 4 Shire stallions or 6 national hunt thoroughbreds haha 😂  I think you should have no fear of those scales, they must be totally off by only 4510 kg 🤣

Well, exactly. Generally, I don't come in at more 3900 kgs or so. Something's clearly wrong with the scales.

I'll drop you a LM when I'm next in, just on the off chance you're interested in looking around. It would be interesting to hear a professional's view of their layout!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, exactly. Generally, I don't come in at more 3900 kgs or so. Something's clearly wrong with the scales.

I'll drop you a LM when I'm next in, just on the off chance you're interested in looking around. It would be interesting to hear a professional's view of their layout!

Thank you Scylla I’d love to see it! ❤️👩🏼‍⚕️🐴

• Like 2

3 hours ago, archangel969 said:

When I had taken this picture, it looked like Teddy and I are in a complicated relationship and don't want to talk to each other for now LOL

Snapshot_2081208217_002.png

O Lord, I hate when this happens!!! Hmmm...This, or molten tar?....Easy...The tar is less painful!!!

• Haha 2