How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

I sadly missed the opening, but I was able to swing around tonight to visit a new gallery opened by Lizabeth Morningstar, the Starborn Gallery. She's fairly new to SL herself, but has thrown herself right into the arts scene here, and created an impressive and interesting venue for images, which (at the moment) include some of her own, as well as those of a guest artist, Pedro. Really worth a visit.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Starborn/87/26/22

Starborn-Blank.thumb.png.619b110245b71ea7cae9bac04d299c0f.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

My ex, Mysteria. She returned after a long hiatus. I made this profile pic for her. And also made a slightly altered art version. We never truly broke up, and I knew she would come back to me. Just this time, she can't be my partner, and fortunately, she doesn't want that (sort of). Caitlin is my wife here now, and I stay with her.

Mysteria cropped2.1 profile pic.png

Mysteria cropped2 art.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Cinnamon Mistwood inworld. I was giving her a tour of our Island, and she was kind enough to show me a dress she has. As you all can see, she was quite breathtaking in it. She's a very classy lady, with an enchanting personality.

Cinammon Mistwood and Sandor Cropped.png

Wow really beautiful 😍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I sadly missed the opening, but I was able to swing around tonight to visit a new gallery opened by Lizabeth Morningstar, the Starborn Gallery. She's fairly new to SL herself, but has thrown herself right into the arts scene here, and created an impressive and interesting venue for images, which (at the moment) include some of her own, as well as those of a guest artist, Pedro. Really worth a visit.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Starborn/87/26/22

Starborn-Blank.thumb.png.619b110245b71ea7cae9bac04d299c0f.png

I went to see her gallery, and I liked her art. She came to see ours too, and she said she liked my art. Some of it wasn't to her taste because of the content. but she pointed out some she liked. Oddly enough, one was of me being spanked as Pearl. She seemed very nice. I really liked the one she made with the woman reading a book. She pointed out that someone may have plagiarized some of your posts.

• Like 1

Speaking of art, I am uploading a lot of images from Pixabay and Unsplash.

They are free, so I only pay for the uploads. I found one of the free images from Pixabay sold in art from a very expensive SL furniture store.

At first, I was like whaaaaaaaaat... she sells her fatpacks for thousands and single decorative parts for hundreds. But then I laughed a bit, said to myself that it's a nice mesh canvas it's displayed on. It is also 5 images to choose from in a HUD, it's 50 L in uploads already there...

... I decided that this creator who's in Collabor 88 and Fameshed all the time, must have good taste, yes? Ergo, I have good taste too! 😂

It's the second picture of these: Layers | Pixabay

I have many other images uploaded from  Layers on Pixabay.

pixa_001.png

Edited by Marianne Little
typo and adding a few words
  • Like 8

Here's my new winter getaway! (Finally won an auction. 1024 snowland parcel with a lovely sunset view over the ocean).

360 view

This is a 360 image. Here's a link to a version you can see correctly and pan around: https://www.flickr.com/photos/101678461@N02/52529930848/in/dateposted-public/

Here is a traditional photo.

Snapshot_001.png.ac7b66bae79f78dc4369b92324c58a8a.png

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 10

21 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Here's my new winter getaway! (Finally won an auction. 1024 snowland parcel with a lovely sunset view over the ocean).

360 view

This is a 360 image. I'm not sure what you need to see it correctly and pan it, or if I need to do something different.

Sooo gorgeous and pretty.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

360 view

This is a 360 image. Here's a link to a version you can see correctly and pan around: https://www.flickr.com/photos/101678461@N02/52529930848/in/dateposted-public/

Congrats @Lindal Kidd on the auction outcome. I love the look and will try to swing by next time I'm in world. 🙂

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

She pointed out that someone may have plagiarized some of your posts.

I got an offline message from her mentioning that you had dropped by (although she didn't give your name).

I think the plagiarism thing is a confusion about my Twitter identity, for which I use my alt Laskya (whom you will also find here, although I haven't posted using her account much for some time).

• Like 1

In the Netherlands, it was always a bit taboo to bring out Christmas decorations before Sinterklaas (5 December). But well, this is SL and I couldn't wait either. Because I love decorating Christmas trees! In SL, too, you can do it by hand, one bauble at a time. Fine activity!

Snapshot_2081208136_006a.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1