A Second Life Story!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone!  I know this has been done before in the old GD forums.  I would like to revive and do this again.  Here is how it works.  I will start the story by adding one line.  Then you join in to build on the story.  Also feel free to add pictures to the story.  Remember to keep the story Second Life related okay?  Okay, lets begin.

Philp Linden April 25 2009.png

It was a warm summer night, with a bit of haze in the air.  The street lights all had a halo around them.  A door opened across the road, and out walked Philip Linden, with a unidentified girl on his arm.  I waved and shouted....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... the wind blowing ever-more harder, as I realised the unidentified woman who had been walking with Philip Linden, had now morphed from the innocent-looking sweet blonde, into a very tall and menacing creature, with hair glowing brighter than the fullest moon, and eyes to match. She seemed to hold me there, at the edge of the sim, with just one swift motion of her outstretched hand, as she shrieked "Leave them, leave all of them; the meeroos and Philip are now mine all mine and I rule this world" from now on you will ...

Storm Clarence wrote:

...never, ever pet the meeroos.  They are my favorite snack.  I promised Philip I would prepare a dish for him this evening.  I am off to the 'menacing creature' market now to pick up some side dishes.  When I return I expect...  

... to have purchased a variety of cheese snacks made from 'menacing creature' milk to go with my Meeroo meal. Unless my arch nemesis Suella Ember has stolen all the cheese again that is. If she has I'm so going to ...

Suella Ember wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

...never, ever pet the meeroos.  They are my favorite snack.  I promised Philip I would prepare a dish for him this evening.  I am off to the 'menacing creature' market now to pick up some side dishes.  When I return I expect...  

... to have purchased a variety of cheese snacks made from 'menacing creature' milk to go with my Meeroo meal. Unless my arch nemesis Suella Ember has stolen all the cheese again that is. If she has I'm so going to ...

...buy my own herd of menacing creatures, and go into the cheese business myself!  If not then....

.... ..... At that moment I realised I had allowed my thoughts to drift off into the wonderful world of all things cheese, and now the menacing shrieking woman had left to go to her market, I could ignore what she had said about leaving her meeroos and her Philip (!!) alone. Where was Philip? I needed to go and find him and ...

.... and I knew this could take a while.  Time had ticked on by as time often does (!), and there I was, stuck in some weird animation, headplanted into the ground, and still none the wiser as to where Philip was, but I could sense that the menacing woman would return from buying her "(amaretto) horses douvres" (or whatever appetiser she was going to serve to Philip prior to a curried/baked/poached/diced meeroo main course).  Click on "me", click on, oh what was it now to stop this darn animation and release my head? And then, should I stay, or should I ...

....give up the quest to catch up with Philip Linden and go to the  "Best in pink shell-suits, brown dungariees or nakie" contest at one of my regular haunts, Club Botulism.  I decided to go clubbing, not least because I'd lent a new resident L$ 50,000 there yesterday and he said he'd be there tonight to pay me back.

and I realize, to my horror, I look just like them now.  Is this some sort of test or punishment?  Will I need to know some magic words or movements to escape and be released from the grip of "Ruth?".  I look around and gasp as I suddenly see....

...In Viewer 2 go: Advanced/Avatar...umm.. *drums fingernails on desktop.... well, in Phoenix the test is Advanced/Avatar...umm.... "oh FORGET it!" she said "its just to.0 hard", I might as well.....

(edited for appearance & rythym).

Realising there was probably something very sinister going on here, and also that the mysterious woman with whom Philip Linden had entered the sim full of over-affectionate meeroos had not yet returned from market, I went to find reinforcements. My buddies also took the disguise of the cardboard box avatar (continued below)...

reinforcements.jpg

... and taking care not to get stuck in any puddles (!), we returned to the sim border, where I had last seen Philip go out of sight, and where the harridan had shrieked at me to leave Philip and the meeroos alone.  I looked at my two friends and one of them suggested we ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.