A Second Life Story!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rayzer Haggwood wrote:

...and...and.. and...my mind went blank. It must have been from staying up too late in Second Life. The police officer that had pulled me over came running over the hill waving something shiny and pointing toward....

...a spot somewhere over my head. "You say you have Voice enabled but I've been talking to you and clearly you've not heard a bloody word I've said! When are you people going to learn how things work?" He continues, (fortunately in Chat since my speakers are off).

We DID see Phil LInden, I believe he dropped this. I think it's a.....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Rayzer Haggwood wrote:

...and...and.. and...my mind went blank. It must have been from staying up too late in Second Life. The police officer that had pulled me over came running over the hill waving something shiny and pointing toward....

...a spot somewhere over my head. "You say you have Voice enabled but I've been talking to you and clearly you've not heard a bloody word I've said! When are you people going to learn how things work?" He continues, (fortunately in Chat since my speakers are off).

.....meeroo.  I wonder why he dropped this meeroo so far from it home!  Poor thing.  I will call the SLSPCA. The phone rings (ring) (ring) (ring)  Hello.  This is the SLSPCA.  May I help you?  Yes I said.  I believe I have Phil Lindens Meeroo.  Could you please....

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Rayzer Haggwood wrote:

.....meeroo.  I wonder why he dropped this meeroo so far from it home!  Poor thing.  I will call the SLSPCA. The phone rings (ring) (ring) (ring)  Hello.  This is the SLSPCA.  May I help you?  Yes I said.  I believe I have Phil Lindens Meeroo.  Could you please....

....contact him, and tell him I found his Meeroo, and that it is very hungry, lonely, and...

..metal baseball bat and whammed at the meeroo repeatelly.The meeroo got away. Then once I came back to my Zapax, I replaced the tire for the 2011 Zapax, and hopped in. I located Phillip Linden on the SuperGPS in the Zapax and the GPS told me to travel 50 kilometres along the route. I noticed that someone charged up the hybrid battery on the Zapax. I looked around and noticed there is a generator that is connected to the outlet for the Zapax. I hopped out, disconnected it, then hopped back in the Zapax, start the system, put it in D and drove off. I travelled down the road, crossing down many regions with almost no lag or rubber-banding suddenly I see dark rainclouds over me. I pulled over and put on my rainboots and raincoat and grabbed a sturdy umbrella, then I drove off, then I turned on the headlights, then suddenly it began to rain very hard and the wind picks up fast! I held onto my sterring wheel tight with wipers at high and with vehicle stability control and traction control on and active. Suddenly...

Elite Runner wrote:

..metal baseball bat and whammed at the meeroo repeatelly.The meeroo got away. Then once I came back to my Zapax, I replaced the tire for the 2011 Zapax, and hopped in. I located Phillip Linden on the SuperGPS in the Zapax and the GPS told me to travel 50 kilometres along the route. I noticed that someone charged up the hybrid battery on the Zapax. I looked around and noticed there is a generator that is connected to the outlet for the Zapax. I hopped out, disconnected it, then hopped back in the Zapax, start the system, put it in D and drove off. I travelled down the road, crossing down many regions with almost no lag or rubber-banding suddenly I see dark rainclouds over me. I pulled over and put on my rainboots and raincoat and grabbed a sturdy umbrella, then I drove off, then I turned on the headlights, then suddenly it began to rain very hard and the wind picks up fast! I held onto my sterring wheel tight with wipers at high and with vehicle stability control and traction control on and active. Suddenly...

...it stops raining. Good thing too cause no sooner then it clears up and there is someone in the middle of the road! OMG the brakes are wet but I am able to swerve and miss the innocent bystander. Still in my rain outfit I jump out to see... wait a minute look at the name tag, Phil, Phil... (/me digs in /me's purse for my microphone) Phil good thing I found you people have been looking for you.... Phil? Phil...? Away, what does away mean? Just how long has he been away I wonder? I get ready to shake the Avatar awake but just then....

PhilAway.JPG

it starts raining again! The wind blows even stronger! I put up my hood on my raincoat as I dash to my car. I rolled up the windows on the Zapax and stayed in the Zapax until the rain stops. Then I saw lightening and thunder, then suddenly I see a tornado approaching from the west. I screamed "TORNADO!" as I drove the Zapax to the north with the tachometer near redline at 6500 RPM and the hybrid status indicator at power level at 250 kW! I stopped just 5 km to the north and I looked through the binoclours I saw an EF5 tornado picking up an avatar on what supposed to be Phillip Linden. He landed just 100 meters in front of the Zapax, picked up by the car's avatar radar.

Elite Runner wrote:

it starts raining again! The wind blows even stronger! I put up my hood on my raincoat as I dash to my car. I rolled up the windows on the Zapax and stayed in the Zapax until the rain stops. Then I saw lightening and thunder, then suddenly I see a tornado approaching from the west. I screamed "TORNADO!" as I drove the Zapax to the north with the tachometer near redline at 6500 RPM and the hybrid status indicator at power level at 250 kW! I stopped just 5 km to the north and I looked through the binoclours I saw an EF5 tornado picking up an avatar on what supposed to be Phillip Linden. He landed just 100 meters in front of the Zapax, picked up by the car's avatar radar.

Phil then picked himself up, and dusted the SL dirt from his clothes.  He looked a bit dazed, but uninjured.  He looks around and shouts!  "Where is my Lady"  A teleportor beam rezzes around him and he vanishes and reappears in region....

of .... wait a minute... something is wrong!!! Phil seems to be stuck in the outer reaches of teleportation.... Nothing I can do but wait and hope that he doesn't land in a noobie area where the overflow of questions would surely be insurmountable (or something like that). With any luck he landed at a SL8B sim, so I head in that direction. I decide to leave the Zapax here since it surely wouldn't be able to move on any of the SL8B regions. I walk to the sim border and step across. "Ha!!! What do you know.... I'm at...."

...SL8B! Then, I thought "Dang it! I left the Zapax in the other region!" I rushed back and I took back the 2011 Zapax to my inventory, then rushed back to SL8B, and noticed that Ryan Elite (Elite Runner) is also there. He made a hoverboard as he hovers around SL8B. Elite gave me the hoverboard as he verbally told me instructions to ride. The greeters gave me landmarks and freebies for SL8B. I began attaching and wearing the freebies to me, then I rez my hoverboard and flew over SL8B to find Phillip Linden. Then suddenly I saw penises galore, and mario and other images bouncing around along with repeative sounds. The SL8B got griefed! I checked the lag meter hud that I got from the Second Life Marketplace from Elite Runner and the needles went to the red! Then suddenly the sim crashed.

Woman: Hi!

Me: Ummm..... Have you seen Phillip Linden?

Woman: Last check, he was as SL8B... 1 moment... Oh. He's at the Tron area at Vixens Isle right now

Then I got up and went to the road. I rezzed the 2011 Zapax and hopped in, and urged the woman to hop in. I entered Vixens Isle to the SuperGPS and we travelled 10 regions to the West to Vixens Isle. We then went to Vixens isle to the Tron area and the woman hopped out of the Zapax and met Phillip Linden who is on his light cycle learning to ride. The woman hugged Phillip Linden. The multi information display flashes "DOOR AJAR" as I honked the horn and shouted: "You left the door open!" I saw the light cycle then rammed into the Zapax's car's door, knocking the door off the hinges! I went out of the Zapax, and edited the car since it's mod. I linked the car door to the Zapax and opened and closed the car door several times and it opened and closed well. I then took the 2011 Zapax back to the inventory since I do not need it right now. Then I Tped back to SL8B that just went back online from the sim crash due to the griefing and noticed it's a party!

I stood on a section of the giant SL8B cake and listened to Wytchwhisper Sadofsky sing in an incredible voice...mmmmm.. so soothing and relaxing. The sun was incredibly hot today so I was wondering why Elite Runner rezzed the Zapax 2011 on the cake and then used a reclining animation to sit  on the hood. Must have been incredibly sweaty wearing those blue and white spandex leertards, but well...  I think he was trying to pick up one of the hot looking avi's to cruise around in the Zapax 2011 with him.

I nonchalantly inched my way to the opposite side of the cake. Probably something about those burly guys running towards the Zapax with a large fire hose to put out that spandex that went up in flames. Was sort of cool watching the funky dance and flames, but I thought...'Man....this is probably going to hurl Elite right across the sim when the guys turn on the water for the fire hose.'

Wytchwhisper finished her song and everyone cheered. "Yahhhoooo oooo weeeee. More more  MORRRRRE." She fluttered offstage to make room for the next performer.

Quickly, I dug around in my inventory for a large butterfly net. Before I could find it, out of the corner of my eye I cought a glimps of a blueish-white object hurling across the sky at great speed encased in a fountain of water. "Ahhhhh... the party never ends here at SL8B..... This is a great place." I give Wytchwhisperer a nod and sit back to listen to the next performer.

Then Elite Runner standed up and noticed he's all wet. He noticed that his clothing was ruined from the fire. He took of the ruined clothes and put on new clothing with a different matterial that is made of special matterial that withstands heat, wind and water. Elite then ran toward the 2011 Zapax and took the 2011 Zapax back into the inventory and rezzed out the all new 2012 Zapax in which it's more sportier, more fuel effifient, and shorter than the 2011 Zapax to show off the crowd at SL8B and said, "THE NEW NEXT GENERATION 2012 ZAPAX! MORE SPORTIER! MORE FUEL EFFICIENT! SHORTER THAN THE 2011 ZAPAX! COMES IN SPORT, CONVERTIABLE, HYBRID AND PLUG-IN HYBRID!". Elite then took back the 2012 Zapax and challenged me for a race. We tped to a speedway and Elite rezzed the 2012 Zapax while I rezzed the 2011 Zapax. I then noticed I received a update. I accepted it and rezzed the 2012 Zapax box packaging and opened it. I took the box back to the inventory. I rezzed the 2012 Zapax. Elite and I hopped in as we start the race. Elite Runner was leading the race with me close behind within 1.5 seconds gap going fast at 300 km/h or so.

I realized that I had lost sight and the location of Phil Linden.  I teleported to the governors mansion, and noticed a few people standing around.  I asked one of the by people. "Have you seen Phil Linden come by here?"  Then person said "Yes.  He want that way", and motioned to the the mansion, with the door already open.  I entered the mansion, and to my astonishment, I saw.....

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I realized that I had lost sight and the location of Phil Linden.  I teleported to the governors mansion, and noticed a few people standing around.  I asked one of the by people. "Have you seen Phil Linden come by here?"  Then person said "Yes.  He want that way", and motioned to the the mansion, with the door already open.  I entered the mansion, and to my astonishment, I saw.....

Lexie Linden! She is wearing such a beautiful outfit I have to stop and ask her where she got it and she says...

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Lexie Linden! She is wearing such a beautiful outfit I have to stop and ask her where she got it and she says...

Oh hi Keli!  I made this myself!  Do you like it?  I make most of my clothes now.  Lexie points do the door and says...

...walked out of the building and noticed that Elite Runner's 2012 Zapax is parked beside the Govenor's mansion. I noticed a smartphone on the seat of the Zapax. I opened the car door and reached the smartphone. I turned it on, and I go to the SuperGPS feature oh his smartphone. I entered "Phillip Linden" to the GPS and the SuperGPS tells me to walk 100 metres that way. I followed the path until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Elite Runner. I blushed. "My smartphone, please," he said. I gave Elite his smartphone. Then suddenly I received a warning that the sim will restart in 1 minute. Elite received the warning also. Elite Runner raced toward the Zapax and started it up. "Come! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" Elite said as I rush into his Zapax, and Elite shifts into gear and raced onto the Linden road. They entered a new region just within a few seconds before the adjacent sim gets rebooted.

Elite Runner: Phew. Saved by 2.1 seconds!

Me: Lucky You!

Slamming on the brakes HARD!!!! SCREEEEEETCH!!!! The car stopped. Elite had a look of shock on his face. One by one a horde of vampires bagan popping up, teleporting in to surround the car. They looked hungry like they hadn't fed in a long time. Fangs flashed with bling, Faces snarled with glee. One of them was using Rayzer's power stance taunt animation to motion Elite to come forward. The car went dead...oh oh...Elite tried the key again... zzzzsk zzzzdk.. nothing... Dang a no script zone on this portion of the road..These vampires were intelligent setting a trap on the road like that.

The vampires lerched forward carressing the car with their sharp fingernails. Elite gulped hard wondering why Philip was leading him on this wild goose chaseor why he was still following him. The vampires were up against the car windows clawing violently at the glass, showing their fangs and...

...then Elite Runner notices he went off-road. Elite Runner uses his edits to move the 2012 Zapax out of the no script zone onto the road with scripts enabled. He starts the system, shifts into D and drives off, pushing the metal to the pedal to escape the vampires! He races down the Linden road, until he unexpectially met with rally drivers for the Cross Grid Rally 2011 rally-racing then Elite Runner met with Eight Blinker from Eightland Racing who is also racing. Elite put on his racing helmet and his speed goggles as I wonder what's going on. I enter Phillip Linden and the woman I am looking for on the Zapax SuperGPS and it told me to travel along route 8. Then a sudden rainstorm ponders over route 8 and the wind picks up fast! Elite Runner turns on the windshield wipers and turns on the traction and vehicle stability control. I wore the raincoat, rainpants, rainboots and carries a sturdy umbrella. Then suddenly, someone rezzed a big build on the middle of the road. All the cars, including Eight Blinker's rally car and the 2012 Zapax comes to a screehing halt from 200+ km/h to 0 in a few seconds.

It's been eight days since I was left scurrying around the vampire hive. Ducking here and there trying to be undetected. Of course that floating text above my head didn't help much. It's like a big neon sign flashing there "HEYYYY I'm over here!!!!" to all the vampires. Fortunately no one seems to pay attention  and I was able to make it across sim borders.

I've decided to go in search of Hippie Bowman. Maybe a spaceship is what I need to soothe my frazzled nerves. I open up the handy dandy map and type in LaGrange Point. Deciding the slum lord might have a deal on I check my guns and tp...

Rayzer Haggwood wrote:

It's been eight days since I was left scurrying around the vampire hive. Ducking here and there trying to be undetected. Of course that floating text above my head didn't help much. It's like a big neon sign flashing there "HEYYYY I'm over here!!!!" to all the vampires. Fortunately no one seems to pay attention  and I was able to make it across sim borders.

I've decided to go in search of Hippie Bowman. Maybe a spaceship is what I need to soothe my frazzled nerves. I open up the handy dandy map and type in LaGrange Point. Deciding the slum lord might have a deal on I check my guns and tp...

to Lagrange Point Spaceport, home of Bowman Spacecraft.  I look over to the landing pad, and there is Hippie Bowman, working on his latest ship.  A Flying saucer!

Saucer_001.png

I ask Hippie how much!  He said 1500L.  I pay Hippie and enter the saucer, and strap in.  With all hatches closed I apply power, and head into deep space.  Ahead, traveling at a very rapid speed, comes a......

..missle launched at the saucer.  I bank the saucer hard to port, and the missle just misses the saucer.  But alas, the strain on the engines is too great.  The saucer starts to loose altitude, and begins to plummet from spaceLooks like there is going to be a rough landing aheadThe ground is coming up fast, so I apply remaining power to thrusters, in the hopes it will be enough to cushion the rough landing ahead100 meters, 50 meters, 20 meters, CRASH

fly sauce.jpg

The saucer comes to rest in a lawn in front of a houseI un-strap, and look outThe front door of the house opens and out walks Philip Linden holding a.......

spoon in a manner that looked otherworldly. Maybe he was preparing dinner. Phil tilited his head to one side. "You know, Your saucer is.."

"Yes I know...." I said. " I had a little trouble parking it." I smile a bit sinacley. "I thought I did a pretty nice job of parking it considering it was my first attempt. I think it might be ghosted though since I couldn't take it back into my inventory. Could you get somebody on that Phil? Thanks." I spin him around 'cause he looked sort of like he was dazed by the beauty of my spaceship and walked him towards the door of the house.

"Say Phil... Do you have any cheeze noodles?"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.