A Second Life Story!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I declared to my companions: "I suppose we really ought to be disguised as meeroos just in case that awful woman creature is back from her marketing". I led the way back to the land of the meeroos, and just as we were getting close to the edge of the sim, we all stopped when we heard ...

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Torley!!!

There is a watermelon party going on and no one remembered to invite him
289.gif

TorleyParty008.png

Hippie makes a mental note to invite Torley to the next watermelon party.  I begin to walk toward the sim line to find...

Peace!

took a look around and suddenly saw a strange sight.  I walked closer and saw Lexie Linden running in something that looked like a hamster wheel! 

Lexie powering the grid.png

I asked her if she had seen Philip run past, but all she would say was..."Powering the grid, powering the grid, 50,000 more rotations to power the grid!"  I scratched my head and backed away slowly.

"That's no life for a Linden" I thought, shaking my head. I was not going to get a satisfactory answer to my question from Lexie, so I left a bottle of water and continue to back away. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something move next to a building. It looked like the tail of a Meeroo!!! I was not sure, so I started moving over to the spot where I saw the movement to investigate, but this giant avatar I was wearing made it difficult. I started to...

- Luc -

Luc Starsider wrote:

"That's no life for a Linden" I thought, shaking my head. I was not going to get a satisfactory answer to my question from Lexie, so I left a bottle of water and continue to backed away. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something move nex to a building. It looked like the tail of a Meeroo!!! I was not sure, so I started moving over to the spot where I saw the movement to investigate, but this giant avatar I was wearing made it difficult. I started to...

- Luc -

....wonder if it was a good idea to approach this giant avatar.  But i continued on, and tried not to....

...get stuck between the buildings.

Seeing Lexie`s new job, still troubled me & I started to wonder if this was due to all the staff cuts and that maybe Phil also had some new menial job & if that is where he had gone. Perhaps he is petting Meeroos for regard points!! LMAO.gif

I decide I will need to change avatars to something easier to move in if I am going to follow this meeroo so I change into a.....

..Twi Ki av from Buck Rogers  I contined to walk around I was scared to talk becasue every sentence I said was preceded by the phrase "bee  dee bee dee". all of a sudden to my right I heard a huge angry roar that shook the sim and I realized I was within inches of a...

Baltar Torok wrote:

..Twi Ki av from Buck Rogers  I contined to walk around I was scared to talk becasue every sentence I said was preceded by the phrase "bee  dee bee dee". all of a sudden to my right I heard a huge angry roar that shook the sim and I realized I was within inches of a...

....giant mech avatar.  It was belching smoke and fire.  Suddenly it turned and looked at me, and started lumbering my way.  I tried to scream out, but all that came out of my mouth was....

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Baltar Torok wrote:

....giant mech avatar.  It was belching smoke and fire.  Suddenly it turned and looked at me, and started lumbering my way.  I tried to scream out, but all that came out of my mouth was....

lovely pastel colored bubbles. They began to take float and change shape into letters!  Am I imagining this?  It looks like the word...

and went to the Tron Grid, just as from the movie Tron and Tron: Legacy! I saw ISOs, Programs, Users, light cycles, Clu and light jets! Then I met Phillip Linden meeting with Ryan Elite (Elite Runner) from ELITE 3000. I rushed to Phillip and Elite, then I was dragged away by the Tron Guards, in which I became a program with the light disc behind my back and was forced to partipicate in games with Disc Wars. I saw Torley Linden who is the opponent in Disc Wars.

The Disc Wars were about to start when I saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye. Wire Mesh breaking threw, I guess Lexie Linden grid powering was taking it's toll on her. More and more mesh showing and the ground beneath us is starting to give way, we fall....

.....we fall....

...acellerating hard until reaching terminal velocity, without our parachSLutes... screaming past the the remnants of Blue Mars..

flashing by Inspire Space park like blazing comets and after a few ritzy freefall manouvers, hurtled headlong towards.....

wild," but this was ridiculous! I was awesrtuck, and just stood there, mouth agape. I cammed around and saw all manner of hubris and vision. It was amazing - like being in the belly of the beast! The energy was inspiring and I began dreaming of the perfect world and all it would offer me and others. In my reverie, I failed to notice this man...this Philip Linden...peering at me from the hallway. As he stepped out, he said to me, "Willow. Take my hand, child, and I will lead you to the promised land!' I reached out my hand to him; he took it and we were instantly teleported to the Linden Lab Recruitment Center in Waterhead. I was overwhelmed, for I had been there before, back in my newbie days. It looked much the same, but in those blue lights leading down to the meeting room, I saw...

…an ugly lineup of pimps, scavengers, wannabe pedophiles and other odious people waiting to pounce on newbies. I wasted no time in hitting the reverse teleport arrow overhead to get the heck out of Dodge. But … OMG … I was stuck in TP lag while the despicable, nefarious crowd descended on me.  What to do now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.