Rat's Tarot Thread

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Oh the reading was WAY off then, lolĀ šŸ˜…Ā But sounds like very good news!

Or...maybe it wasn't.Ā  I think Ceka should be happy about the rumored impending raises, but also be wary of incoming lightning bolts.Ā  I think your advice to be prepared to jump ship was spot on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Oh the reading was WAY off then, lolĀ šŸ˜…Ā But sounds like very good news!

Like Lindal said, it may yet not be.. We'll find out in the coming months.. If the top guy there is planting false rumor seeds, then it's gonna make my decision a lot easier for sure and your reading pretty spot on..

I just find it kind of funny they are not being more transparent with that kind of information.. They have to be picking up on the bad vibe they are giving off to people at the plant..

So, we'll see..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just find it kind of funny they are not being more transparent with that kind of information.. They have to be picking up on the bad vibe they are giving off to people at the plant..

Unfortunately a few managers I have worked for seem to be unaware of basic but important things like that...

12 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Rat, dear...should I invite family over for Thanksgiving this year?

I drew: THE HIEROPHANT

maj05.jpg.8a195852392b4b36d027c6288161ca69.jpg

Oh this one's interesting...the Hierophant has a mixed message for you! He can mean respecting authority and obeying the rules - so, if you're in an area with strict lockdown rules, this COULDĀ mean you should follow them if they banĀ household mixing. He looks well stern! I wouldn't want to mess with him. Look at his hand, he'sĀ saying "Two metres!"Ā āœ‹

BUT...the card can also mean respecting and honouringĀ tradition...which would mean your family coming round for Thanksgiving!Ā  B|Ā Traditions wouldn't mean much if people ditchedĀ them during hard times. He can also represent knowledge and study, so itĀ might not hurtĀ to double check yourĀ lockdown rules and the basic infection risks.Ā 

I wanted a second opinion so I drew - TEN OF CUPS

cups10.jpg.aebd5985ddab5c2377b2786d2f6f86c5.jpg
It's the family card again! This is looking good (if you DO want your family to come round!) It's stressing the importance of family ties and spending time together. This time, the cups look like they've formed a shield, as if they're protecting the family from outside harm (or coronavirus).

Hmm...I won't sayĀ 'yes' because I don't want you or your family to get sick, just in case I'm wrong. BUT I think the cards are saying 1) follow the essential guidelines for your own health and your family's, but 2) don't pass up any chances to spend that timeĀ with your family if you can. So if I was doing aĀ government briefing I'd tell you "Obey the lockdown!" and then giveĀ you a wink, with images of Thanksgiving dinner and 'YOLO' flashing up on the screen behind meĀ ;)

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, HRH Andrew said:

Where am I destined to be in my life in 3-5 years time?

I drew: THE WORLD

maj21.jpg.8831a0802ce4d1604b285fc1134c6bf8.jpg

You will still be in the world. Which is goodĀ :)Ā Unless you're an astronaut and wereĀ hoping to be on Mars...

This couldĀ mean achieving a major milestone or completing a task...so if you've got something important you need to do but feel it will take forever, or you want to avoid it, don't lose hope...it might take quicker than you think. Like in the next five years!Ā This could be a savings goal, or training to take part in a sport.Ā 

It's also about becomingĀ more connected with the world and everyone in it. That could mean spending more time onlineĀ :/Ā BUT more likely it means you willĀ continue to grow as a well-balanced person and empathise with all types of different people you mightn't have noticed before, andĀ feel at 'one' with the world.Ā The card is saying be optimistic, there's still so much to do and try.Ā As well as achieving success, you may also enjoy giving somethingĀ back. That way the good vibes go round and round!Ā šŸŒ

(The top of the card makes me smile, it looks like the eagle's being cheeky and the man's saying "Hmmph!")

Edited by Rat Luv
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:52 AM, Arielle Popstar said:

Do I have a problem withĀ tentacles in that I misread it every time you pull a card of Pentacles, and if so, doĀ i really want to know?!

I drew: SEVEN OF CUPS

cups07.jpg.cda9723d5b567200907a2070b31dbe76.jpg

This is the card of illusions and fantasies. You're seeing things!Ā  I mean, it's not as bad as seeing REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM so don't worry too much - it's only a problem like me getting thirsty if someone wears a bright orange top is a 'problem'.Ā 

Maybe if we're descended from octopuses, youĀ remember having tentacles and miss them, and that's coming out in yourĀ subconscious?Ā You just need to connect with your innerĀ šŸ™Ā  The rest of us have forgotten our origins, or identify more with the 'monkey' side.Ā 

I reckon that's all it is! But you asked: "if so, doĀ i really want to know?!"

I drew: THREE OF SWORDS

swords03.jpg.be6655c6d2c1c55b8be240d0b05850a3.jpg

:S

Some things are best left a mysteryĀ :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

So if I was doing aĀ government briefing I'd tell you "Obey the lockdown!" and then giveĀ you a wink, with images of Thanksgiving dinner and 'YOLO' flashing up on the screen behind me

Aha!Ā  I see you are a person who understands how government briefings work!

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 12:23 PM, Rat Luv said:

Unfortunately a few managers I have worked for seem to be unaware of basic but important things like that...

It seems like there could be some truth the what I was told.. I just got out of a really good meeting before leaving work..

We are getting better insurance options, they switched companies dealing with our 401k which is going to give us better investment options as well as the company investing more into our 401k's as well.. plus our vacation days have been increased..

I have an extra week of vacation now..

I walked out of that meeting feeling like I was working for a different company.. What a first year! hehehe

Ā 

If they come through with the rest of what i heard is going to happen in the beginning of next year, I'm gonna pee.. hehehehe

Ā 

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Zzevir said:

Madame @Rat Luv

When will my true SL love find me. And what can I do to avoid it?Ā 

I drew: TEN OF PENTACLES

pents10.jpg.cc806a8897da7675d97d5bb018a0bd76.jpg

This is a great card! It means good fortune, financial security and material wealth. The money's just floatingĀ around! šŸ’µĀ šŸ˜ŗĀ 

So I think your true SL love might suddenly appear when you win some Ls. Maybe you'll win a big cash prize in a photo contest, or sell a horse at an auction? Or maybe get a rare gacha, or even win 1L on a lucky chair? Or I guess you could just buy some? Suddenly...somebody special might be VERY interested :xĀ Ā But be careful they're not just after your winnings!

So to AVOID that, here's my tip: never log in :)Ā But if you want the cards' advice, I drew: QUEEN OF WANDS

wands13.jpg.92e675dd66693e2e828979ab37ff006e.jpg

This card does makeĀ sense! It'sĀ about being popular, having sex appeal and being cheerful and upbeat. So if you (or anyone) wants to avoid love on SL, you'll probably succeed by being the opposite of those things?

In other words,Ā stay away from splodersĀ and moan "SL is dying!" all the time and you'll be sure to avoid it!Ā :D

Ā 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Hey Rat, ok, question... a difficult conversation looms. What sort of approach should I take?Ā 

I drew: PAGE OF SWORDS

swords11.jpg.3c26fb9a03de78d7b8d11b542af92896.jpg

Hm! This card is about analysing problems and thinking things through. Maybe this conversation has been a long time coming? It can also mean doing research,Ā so it might be worth thinking about why you're having the conversation andĀ what you need to bring up, in advance? Maybe try and imagine what they'll say to you or what they'll bring up too, so you're prepared for their reaction.

The card also means being honest and direct, soĀ maybeĀ be open about how you feelĀ but stick to the facts and don't make things up or say things for effect. I know this isn't your situation (would be spooky if it was though! :o) but for example, if someone in your familyĀ finished your pestoĀ in the fridge, sayĀ something like "That really sucked, I was looking forward to it all day" instead of "You obviously don't care about anyone!"Ā 

As long as you're honestĀ I think your point will come across!Ā :)Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Ā 

This is a great card! It means good fortune, financial security and material wealth. The money's just floatingĀ around! šŸ’µĀ šŸ˜ŗĀ 

So I think your true SL love might suddenly appear when you win some Ls. Maybe you'll win a big cash prize in a photo contest, or sell a horse at an auction? Or maybe get a rare gacha, or even win 1L on a lucky chair? Or I guess you could just buy some? Suddenly...somebody special might be VERY interested :xĀ Ā But be careful they're not just after your winnings!

Ā 

Ohhh cheese 80 % of my online time is skill gaming.Ā  Not a good news.Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Ā 

So to AVOID that, here's my tip: never log in :)Ā But if you want the cards' advice, I drew: QUEEN OF WANDS

Ā 

This card does makeĀ sense! It'sĀ about being popular, having sex appeal and being cheerful and upbeat. So if you (or anyone) wants to avoid love on SL, you'll probably succeed by being the opposite of those things?

In other words,Ā stay away from splodersĀ and moan "SL is dying!" all the time and you'll be sure to avoid it!Ā :D

Ā 

Ā Thank you for your wise words Madame Rat Luv I will do as you advised me.Ā 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

pents10.jpg.cc806a8897da7675d97d5bb018a0bd76.jpg

wands13.jpg.92e675dd66693e2e828979ab37ff006e.jpg

Ā 

Just dropped by to say how much I love your humor and your readings!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.