Rat's Tarot Thread

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been studying tarot during lockdown andĀ could do with some interactive practice after all thisĀ isolation. I thought I'd do it hereĀ because my RL friends don't careĀ šŸ˜‚

Ask me a question, any question, here and I will shuffle and draw one card (a RL card)Ā for you and use it to answer. If your question is secret, just say "it's secret" and send me vibes through the screen and I'll draw you a card and tell you about it anyway. I don't want any tips, so this is totally FREEĀ ā˜ŗļøĀ 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

DearĀ Rat!Ā 8-)
Will myĀ cup runneth over?Ā šŸ‘€

I drew KING OF WANDSĀ 

wands14.jpg.275ea36d1ac168a9b147a63660d676b1.jpg

So this is like having an idea about what you want to do and going after it without fear. Kings are authority figures so if you're asking because you've got an idea for an event or venture in mind, you're probably very capable of doing it and people will know and respect that! You will probably get attention from others too. The other big meaning is enthusiasm, so this is all looking really good. Very likely that if you believe in your own superpowers and take action,Ā yourĀ cup will be well runningĀ over!Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Thanks 1

My own one: how will coronavirus play out?

I drew: VII OF PENTACLES

pents07.jpg.cbc140daf08efb525ec2a441b4badbbb.jpg

Ā 

This means we're at a crossroads and still have lots of figuring out to do. Maybe getting a vaccine won't be straight forward. Maybe lockdown isn't working? Or maybe it is? We probably need some reliable stats. I live in the UK and they just ruined everything by giving the recording work to a team who had a broken Excel sheet. The man on the card is looking at the mess and saying "NO!!"

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

will I ever find that sock I lost last week... I'm so blaming the dryer still.

I drew: STRENGTH

maj08.jpg.06ae705f2ff38122d64ff6b36e385e6e.jpg

The basic message of this is that you need to find the strength to accept that socks go missing. It happens to all of us! I also don't understand why my socks go missing. You have to bear with it until we find the culprits who have stolen all of our socks and stashed them somewhere.

But will you ever find that one sock again? I drew again and got: QUEEN OF PENTACLES

Ā 

pents13.jpg.c6bf22843a6497561e01c1d032b475da.jpg

Ā 

I won't lie to you Bigmoe, I'm a bit stumped. This card means being down to earth, trustworthy and in balance with nature. Which isn't helping you find your sock.Ā I think maybe your sock is hiding from you?Ā At least until you get in balance with it. You need to stop fantasising and get pragmatic to find the sock, is what this card's telling me.But like the Strength card said, maybe don't worry too much about it?Ā ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Ask me a question, any question, here and I will shuffle and draw one card

Is there a current over-estimation of neutron decay in a bottle trap experimentĀ due to neutron scattering by dark matter? In other words, is the current estimate of 14 minutes for neutron decay too low, because potential dark matter interaction is not taken into account?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Horus Salubrius said:

Will my geese family ever come back to me ?Ā 

I was shuffling and this card fell out: THREE OF CUPS

cups03.jpg.f620b133b17c433df2640526c095c706.jpg

Ā 

It means friendship and community, and discovering a common bond. So maybe your geese are just taking a short break? But also consider - and don't take this the wrong way - maybe your geese ran away to be by themselves? Maybe it's THEIR community and they don't want humans involved? Birds can be picky like that (are geese birds? Don't yell at me if they're mammals). Anyway, some people think a card falling out of the deck isn't the spirits but just clumsiness so I drew again, same question and got: VI OF WANDS

wands06.jpg.2d14ea7bf6252d4b59957817249d1710.jpg

Which means triumphing over the odds and achieving success. This is a good card! Don't sue me if I'm wrong but I think you have reasons to be optimistic that your geese will come back. I'm sure the forum would love to know the back story to this :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

I'm sure the forum would love to know the back story to this :D

Ā 

Early one morning in May these geese were born down by the dock.Ā  I went down every morning & afternoon with some oats & I would call loudly,Ā "Hello my geeses".Ā  At first they would hiss at me & skedaddle into the loch but after a while they would hang around & eventually they would come when called & eat within very close proximity.Ā  Over the months I watched the little geeses grow up & learn to fly & even got the big gander to stop threatening me.

ThenĀ one day they were gone.Ā  I called every morning for a few weeks, to no avail.

I kinda miss them, even tho they sure do leave a lot of poop everywhere !Ā 9e364aa209c3a9ee120ce54e98fe3739.png

343e4b7e749dc31f7a5613b119e074a6.jpg

d3e8cf5615ca0e2a5b67c0b57b9cbe38.jpg
https://gyazo.com/d3e8cf5615ca0e2a5b67c0b57b9cbe38

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I think the world will end in 2036.Ā  Am IĀ right?

I drew: VII OF CUPS

Ā 

cups07.jpg.7d7acaf151b3dd8784ded7800acdfaee.jpg
Ā 

This is about being lured in by fantasies. The man in the card is chasing after cups full of riches, castlesĀ and Fred Perry shirts, but the truth is the top and bottom right cups - it's all an illusion, disguising snakes andĀ baby dragons!Ā So I'm not sure you're right - it might just be your overactive imagination. THOUGH....the card also means overindulgence. So maybe the card is saying humanity will chase after materialism and become so greedy that itĀ wipes itself out? I'll go with 'no' for now but if a world leader arrives with the same face as the one top left, I would get very scared...

Ā 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Is there a current over-estimation of neutron decay in a bottle trap experimentĀ due to neutron scattering by dark matter? In other words, is the current estimate of 14 minutes for neutron decay too low, because potential dark matter interaction is not taken into account?

I drew PAGE OF CUPS

cups11.jpg.a715e637b7298b935acd68affd7bb4f0.jpg

Good news Arduenn - YES!Ā 

• Haha 3

i am so enjoying your funny replies! thank you for a much needed laugh :)

ETA: Forgot to mention: People's great questions & I loved Horus story of the geese!

Ā 

Please ask the cards - will I ever find a mesh head that looks like "me"? Thanks!

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

Ā 

Please ask the cards - will I ever find a mesh head that looks like "me"? Thanks!

I drew: II of CUPS

cups02.jpg.f8ab04dc641e83ab4f3bf2064c5117a4.jpg

I know how you feel - I'm still a system AV! It's hard to rock the urban neko goth look with a supermodel head and pouty lips that 100 other people have. If this has put you off trying mesh, this card suggests things might change! It meansĀ reconciliation and a new friendship. Old enemies now share a drink and put aside their differences. And the only way you'd suddenly befriend mesh would be if someone produced a head that you liked, so it HASĀ to happen, I reckon? The only problem is it might get a bit weird if that head become popular and you see a load of people wearing it on the dance floor. Be prepared for a surprise!Ā šŸ˜²

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

will I ever find that sock I lost last week... I'm so blaming the dryer still.

It's the washer, not the dryer. The sock never makes it into the dryer yet the poor dryer gets blamed every time! Try hanging to dry for a while and you'll see! A sock will go missing!

Please to stop blaming the poor dryers as they are innocent!Ā 

Ā 

šŸ¤­

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I don't use tarot for "fortune" telling because, frankly, every time I have it has sucked in accuracy. However, what I do find it useful for is being a "shrink in a box." By that I mean, it is a way to view things in a different way, at a tangent, creatively, OUT of the box (so to speak). It has been a long time since I've done such a draw, and if you'd like to try to flex your new-found skills in a different way, please: go for it. :)Ā According to your one card draw, WHAT should I be focusing my thoughts towards. Up for a TWO card? 2nd is WHY should I be focusing on the first? :)

QoC

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I drew KING OF WANDSĀ 
Very likely that if you believe in your own superpowers and take action,Ā yourĀ cup will be well runningĀ over!Ā 

Ā 

Very interesting thank you Rat.
Entirely prophetic and uncannily accurate.
Give me 12 months and I'll get back to you.Ā šŸ¤‘šŸ˜Š

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.