Halloween in Bellisseria

Claire Atheria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow! This is a must see for sure! I just did the balloon tour as well and it's a great for a quick overview. But there is so much to see this will keep me wa;lking around for a while :) I really appreciate all the effort the mole team puts into building all these amazing displays for us. Thank you so much!

• Like 12

Just finished my tour in there, really enjoyed it, I liked the most the house that exploded or got eaten by a monster?! I don't know what exactly happened there it was very loud and very fast,  but what I know is that I died and got teleported to the starting point again XD

I also like watching people with balloons they look scary from a far but ridiculously funny up close lol

Snapshot_7403.png

Snapshot_7413.png

• Like 15
  • Haha 3

Good idea is first to walk slowly around the the area on the round surrounding it - there is a lot of things to load and going on. Be sure to have sun position set to estate time as the wind light is superb made as everything in the Halloween Haunted Neighborhood.

Then take the balloon ride - after that explore all houses, don't forget to visit the lake next to the haunted area.

Thank you Moles and Lindens for making this amazing experience 😃

SLURL: Halloween Haunted Neighborhood

Flickr image: Halloween Haunted Neighborhood

• Like 6

The Belli Hammies took the coffin ride. Then we went on the balloon ride (apparently I have zero clue how to properly get ON a balloon) And then the most important part of yesterdays journey ... We found da snacks and guarded them for about two hours lol. We like snacks okeee?? 

Balloon Ride courtesy of Varihammy:

https://gyazo.com/9632a8814b3a04f8bb33686087225889

Hampires (raaaawr): 

Hampires @ Millbank

• Like 10
  • Haha 8

The swaginator hunt opened tonight. It was fun hunting the stuff down and I like the gifts. I have ask though, why is everything LL gives us as gifts including the stuff in the creation packs so high on LI as to be unusable. I'd love to use the tree but it's 16 LI. I don't get it when there is such amazing stuff out there with hardly any LI at all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
6 hours ago, Vana Gears said:

I have ask though, why is everything LL gives us as gifts including the stuff in the creation packs so high on LI as to be unusable. I'd love to use the tree but it's 16 LI. I don't get it when there is such amazing stuff out there with hardly any LI at all.

Abnor addresses this very well here:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, BJoyful said:

NOOOOOOooooooooo o o o.... . .

Squirrel 9-1-1 ??  There's been a terrible accident... please send a Squirrel Ambulance right away !!   

pssst, Joy

I don't think that's the Bellisseria squirrel, my friend.  🚑

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.