The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It is at Anthem - it's by Dust Bunny and Consignment. I think it looks much better in the photo posted here than the display model does in person.

I just had a look, the display in white doesn't help, and the tiled counter tops are not something I like, anyway no need to spend 1200 L in a kitchen ATM. The cabinets are low LI (1 each), the fridge is very high (around 12 LI, the one in the display is not linked).

Snapshot_071.png

Snapshot_070.png

• Like 2

Just a reminder that the annual Fantasy Faire Quest is on for at least another week. A purchase of $L250 gets you a Quest HUD, the deluxe HUD at $L350 includes a special Faire outfit.

Most of the info is online, but for those like me who follow the all-in-one Home furnishings topic, here is a link to pictures of the prizes for completing only the FIRST part of the quest. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5423455117686750&type=3

The Quest is a lot of fun, and most of the Fantasy Faire merchants have special items that are only available during the Faire.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It is at Anthem - it's by Dust Bunny and Consignment. I think it looks much better in the photo posted here than the display model does in person.

Yes, it is something with styling and light. I have began to follow the Flickr group for

Love to Decorate by All About Home

and it is a lot there that we can never fit in a Linden Home. Not enough li. But eye candy.

But I wonder about the fridge, maybe it has an empty fridge version included that is lower li. A well stocked fridge is good for roleplay, but it is a luxury on a small land impact budget.

It is not the first Dust Bunny/Consignment kitchen. The first one, the Rosemary kitchen, is also expensive as hell. On the other side, it is not more than 2 fatpacks of hair, and at least they are well equipped with cabinets.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Was it this kitchen, @Trinity1776? https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/134/129/1107

Click on the image so you see who blogged it for further details.

I like this very much. I must go and check the land impact. Blue tiles, not wood or stone on the counter tops.

004-1200-1.jpg

I thought the kitchen I saw was less country, but…maybe? It is the only new release kitchen from a well known creator that I am aware of. 

on another note, I have wondered why Uber has downsized so much (I had thought the kitchen was coming to Uber but apparently it was Anthem). While there is less in all categories at Uber with the new event size, the quality and quantity of home and garden items seems to have been more strongly impacted than the fashion items.

I had the tile counter tops in real life and I hated them. They were in the kitchen when we bought the house. Just replaced them a couple months ago. They were hard to clean, and the tile started to fall off of the edges.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2

On 4/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, Trinity1776 said:

Went back and looked at the kitchen @ Anthem. A no-go for me. The curtain below the sink puts the collection firmly into the Country/Shabby Chic style. But when I saw that the price includes only one color of the cabinets, I just got mad.

The Shirley Kitchen also has the option of having a normal cupboard under the sink also if you're not keen on the curtain.

Re the fridge - there's 2 options - one empty fridge with no script and one filled fridge.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

I got it, all is 13 prims, well worth it I think.

Pic took at noon SLT shadows off.

The prim shadow in the counter and shelfs can be unlinked, also there is a pan and the glass vases that are unlinked (the pan has a stove anim)

Snapshot_077.png

Is it in modules or a long piece?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Is it in modules or a long piece?

Long piece, you can unlink the stove and the sink (both with animations), but only the sink, not the cabinet.

We get both the adult and the PG version

Edited by Tary Allen
add info
  • Like 1

Today I was broke (again) and so I was overjoyed when I found a new free hunt. A few of the items I got today at the 'Scoop 'N Score' hunt:

ChiMia - Minimalist Office Desk - 1 li
ChiMia - House Plant - 1 li
ChiMia - Office Comfort Chair - 1 li

[RnR] Bronze Frame - Billie Holiday - 2 li
[RnR] Bronze Frame - Frank Sinatra - 2 li

::WD::Sweater Bat - Lime (Several sizes)
EDERGON - The Egg Collector Hat (with Hud)

Scoop 'N Score = https://secondlifesyndicate.com/events/syndicate-events/scoop-n-score/

No cost to play, all items are 0L$, May 1st to 31st

Sludge Trudge.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Ten Year Anniversary at Cosmo -- a few things in a quick shot. Also some nice cyprus trees and a ceiling mount light fixture.

image.thumb.png.4e61d191d8514f59b60dab728ee7ab3c.png

Thanks for the tip!

I am loving the the melon bavarois gift from Mamere. It dispenses the dessert and spoon, and the amusing facial expressions that goes with them.

yum.thumb.jpg.7ee62b83fad37ac48cb46022fd644253.jpg

• Like 5

Minimal has a previous gacha for Hello Tuesday. It is 99 L per plant. Expensive! At first I thought it was 99 for the set. But no.

I do not recommend it, the Li is too high. I bought 1 of them, that was 6 Li. (Potted orange tree) But I linked off the pot so I can use it for other plants. The pot was only 0,5 Li.

I don't link it since it's not low li or low price.

• Like 3

RE that Kraftwork decor set...

Just when I'd pretty much written off Hello Tuesday as not even being worth the time it takes to read the note card!

Regarding another event, I wish Anthem would not promote anniversary "gifts" that are actually $L50. IMO, $L50 items are a "special offer" not a "gift." Gift implies that the vendor is supplying you a present, not that you have purchased an item.

• Like 4