Second Life merch

Zzevir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• I would like to see several real stuffed linden bears with some be signed by lindens. I really think linden bears as a real life product is a missed business opportunity and how far they could go!
  • signed photos of lindens current and past including an autographed photo of Philip Rosedale
  • Several coffee cups with the different mainland continents printed on them.
  • Several Jackets and Coats.
  • A deck of playing cards with current and past lindens on them with a motto that each one was known for.
  • A limited edition "Linden Gold Signet Hand Ring" would be awesome!

So far it's a good effort but the items could be better polished with a more promoting angle especially for those who want to give as gifts!

Food for Thought.😉

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Pomeline Pancake said:

An enamel pin of the eye could be fun.

That sounds interesting.

I remember when I was into k-pop that I would prefer keychains or pins that showed the group's logo rather than their faces or names, because I was ashamed about what people would say if they knew I liked k-pop.

I'd prefer something subtle like that for SL merch. Not so say that there's anything embarrassing about SL (maybe?), it'll just be fun for people to think it's a keychain of a cool eye and only users themselves to recognise it.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SassySam87 said:

That sounds interesting.

I remember when I was into k-pop that I would prefer keychains or pins that showed the group's logo rather than their faces or names, because I was ashamed about what people would say if they knew I liked k-pop.

I'd prefer something subtle like that for SL merch. Not so say that there's anything embarrassing about SL (maybe?), it'll just be fun for people to think it's a keychain of a cool eye and only users themselves to recognise it.

Aww. K-pop is dandy. But I see where you're coming from.

I'm a big weirdo. Brought a few rl people to sl with no success. BUT having just the symbol that other users will recognize gives off a secret club kind of vibe.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 4:43 AM, Sassy Kenin said:
  • I would like to see several real stuffed linden bears with some be signed by lindens. I really think linden bears as a real life product is a missed business opportunity and how far they could go!
  • signed photos of lindens current and past including an autographed photo of Philip Rosedale
  • Several coffee cups with the different mainland continents printed on them.
  • Several Jackets and Coats.
  • A deck of playing cards with current and past lindens on them with a motto that each one was known for.
  • A limited edition "Linden Gold Signet Hand Ring" would be awesome!

So far it's a good effort but the items could be better polished with a more promoting angle especially for those who want to give as gifts!

Food for Thought.😉

They should have hired you for the merch store.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.