What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

On 12/16/2023 at 7:17 PM, Starberry Passion said:

How my Avi looks now.

Some people attempt to say how I look unproportioned, in an attempt to bully or something, idk, which is silly.

I think I look cute

un-edittedUpdatedAvilook_001.thumb.png.634a11d7e8cba0bfa3e7380d6a199058.png

I don't see it. You look in proportion to me. Maybe the platforms are confusing them. 

• Like 3

Back in September I posted about my efforts to recreate Frigga's system avi facial features (on the left) - particularly her nose, inspired by Barbra Steisand's - with the newly-released Senra Jamie head (middle) ... and lamented that she looked more like Bob Hope than Barbra. Since then I've had a go with the LeLutka Noel head (on the right) but wasn't at all happy with the result (though I had successes with other avi's, posted in the LeLutka Christmas gift thread). So, I tried a couple of demo's at LeLutka, and wound up buying the Zora head. I'm very pleased with the result, so once again a thank you to the Moles, because without the introduction to mesh heads and bodies with Senra, I doubt I would have taken a step in that direction!

bobhopePLUSNOEL.jpg

forumFRIGGAZORA.jpg

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Back in September I posted about my efforts to recreate Frigga's system avi facial features (on the left) - particularly her nose, inspired by Barbra Steisand's - with the newly-released Senra Jamie head (middle) ... and lamented that she looked more like Bob Hope than Barbra. Since then I've had a go with the LeLutka Noel head (on the right) but wasn't at all happy with the result (though I had successes with other avi's, posted in the LeLutka Christmas gift thread). So, I tried a couple of demo's at LeLutka, and wound up buying the Zora head. I'm very pleased with the result, so once again a thank you to the Moles, because without the introduction to mesh heads and bodies with Senra, I doubt I would have taken a step in that direction!

bobhopePLUSNOEL.jpg

forumFRIGGAZORA.jpg

Love the result. You look gorgeous! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1