What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

On 3/2/2024 at 2:35 PM, Sid Nagy said:

Not everybody is in SL to be a part of the Barbie World II side of the platform.
I dress decently, but not according the latest fashion, because I'm interested in other parts of SL.
And I'm 66 years in RL already with the same body..... :D

To be honest in most 'fashion' that is popular now for men, I would not even want to be found dead in.
Pants as if everyone has an erection all the time. Jackets that are at least one size too small, shirts like if a man can't button up his clothes correctly, hair cuts as if ones youngest kid gave it a go this morning.... no thanks.

But that is all just my 2 cents as counter weight.

Fashion is suffering especially when clothing several sizes too small cuts off circulation. Good on you for not following the crowd. 👍

• Like 5

I decided it was time to wake up my long-neglected male alt, who started life back in 2010 looking like a black-haired version of Bowie's Goblin King in The Labyrinth. (Unfortunately, the only photos I could find are the old profile pix the size of postage stamps.) So here are two less old system avi versions - the later one after I discovered the pre-Senra starter avatars. I did try to model a Senra Blake head, but that was a couple of days before the LeLutka Christmas giveaways... so the most recent photo is LeL Kris, Senra Blake body, the YUNG skin from Brabos, Blake body skin 2 and hair from WINGS. The Goblin King vibes are definitely history.

evolution.jpg

• Like 13