favorite jewelry place?

Alexa Dallas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings Alexa,

here is my favorite : )

Zuri's Jewelry:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/31077

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jewels Isle/205/196/24

her things are really wonderful and she is such a super sweet person, she has always helped me with custom things and rush orders......

Have fun shopping

Kind Regards,

Josephine

I dont have a favorite, where I shop depends really on what sorta of style I'm looking for. Earthstones for somethign more boohoo and delicate, RealEvilz has a good collection, and so has Ysoral, both having delicate or realistic styles to something that really stands out.

I like Earthstones, even if it is over my price range. If I buy, I buy in events where it is priced down. Like Hello Tuesday.

EDIT: And I like Maxi Gossamer, but her older necklaces does not fit so well. And her long necklaces is only for itty bitty boobs. Maybe that is true for all long necklaces.

And Zaara does not make jewelry often, but it is good.

Edited by Marianne Little

Earthstones is my mostest favorite place.  Been a regular since 2010.  I shop at Ysoral, and Kunglers, Avaway and Amala too.  Laughs, I'll just stop and admit I have something from every store previously mentioned.  What can I say?  I am like a squirrel when it comes to jewelry.  OOOOh shinny!

• Like 1

I don't always use jewelry, but might buy if i see something pretty.

I remember when i started there was one shop with lots of pretty jewelry and i thought some day i will buy some more, but i forgot it for a long time, and last week i went searching for it. The shop and jewelry still are there, though the creator has passed away. It's a nice thing some one is keeping that shop still.

Donna Flora
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SouthPointe/225/105/2007

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 2:52 PM, Ansiri said:

I don't always use jewelry, but might buy if i see something pretty.

I remember when i started there was one shop with lots of pretty jewelry and i thought some day i will buy some more, but i forgot it for a long time, and last week i went searching for it. The shop and jewelry still are there, though the creator has passed away. It's a nice thing some one is keeping that shop still.

Donna Flora
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SouthPointe/225/105/2007

Bringing back Donna's jewelry was a labor of love. She passed quite a while ago and from what I remember there was a call for anyone who had pieces to contact the people who were recreating them for sale again. Very unique creations. I had originals but sadly had purged inventory some years back and those went in the bin with all else because they looked so dated to me. And then they were resurrected. I bought a couple of them when the new store reopened. By coincidence to your mentioning this, I had tried to TP there a week or so ago and alas, the shop seems to be gone.

Here's one of creations that I picked up last year. Truly she was an artist and you can be sure I won't be discarding this  on my next inventory purge :P 

Molly

• Like 2

I love jewelry . The store I probably patron the most is Yummy by Polly Partridge. I've been wearing her stuff since I started SL a zillion years ago.  I mostly wear her rings now. She has a couple of sets that are very minimal which is a style I prefer. I like that I can selectively turn off rings so I don't have to look like I am wearing every single ring that i own. Another store I love is Avaway. While I don't wear them so much now that I've switched to Legacy, I absolutely loved their rigged Maitreya necklaces. She has some very simple, and elegant designs and I don't remember them being very expensive either. There are some nice rigged necklaces now for Legacy too. I wear one from Tetra on a regular basis and another from Rebel Gal . Both are long multi chain necklaces that would be near impossible to wear otherwise. 

Other places I go: E.Marie, Minimal, Swan and various other gacha bits and bobs. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.