The healing power of fried chicken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So here's my idea for unity and peace in SL

1 - we go to a KFC in RL on Friday and get party buckets

2 - go on MP or get building yourself! and get some fried chicken for your avatar to eat

3 - we all log into public sandbox on Friday at 2pm SLT and have a mass KFC party and embrace the healing power of fried chicken. we eat it in RL while our avatars eat it on SL

Edited by TheydonBois
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Storm Clarence said:

Dude, there are many edibles that have medicinal purposes/uses/mysticpowers. . . I can assure you (strictly speaking as a bon vivant and a totally rational human being) KFC has none of this.   

PS Nor does Taco Bell (just saying. In case that was your plan b).

1552E356-B17E-4884-931A-C3DF59E4C3B4.jpeg

• Like 4

Wait. Wut? We're supposed to eat KFC and use our keyboards at the same time? Speaking from experience :::cough::: that leads to tears and bad typing (greasy fingers slip off of keys). Maybe we should all go out and buy our adult beverage of choice instead, if we do bad typing and ruin keyboards the excuses are better and plus after a few drinks you just don't care about typing and keyboards.

And now I'm craving KFC.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Wait. Wut? We're supposed to eat KFC and use our keyboards at the same time? Speaking from experience :::cough::: that leads to tears and bad typing (greasy fingers slip off of keys). Maybe we should all go out and buy our adult beverage of choice instead, if we do bad typing and ruin keyboards the excuses are better and plus after a few drinks you just don't care about typing and keyboards.

And now I'm craving KFC.

...and I'm craving a Harvey Wallbanger.

I think just good ol' Chicken Noodle soup is best choice.... Social Distancing here folks!   And besides.. is Mom's remedy for flu symptoms.

Then... what ta'he**, Really NOW!  KFC Fried Chicken at a sandbox CAN'T be a good combination for fine dining! 

Capture.JPG

14 hours ago, TheydonBois said:

So here's my idea for unity and peace in SL

1 - we go to a KFC in RL on Friday and get party buckets

2 - go on MP or get building yourself! and get some fried chicken for your avatar to eat

3 - we all log into public sandbox on Friday at 2pm SLT and have a mass KFC party and embrace the healing power of fried chicken. we eat it in RL while our avatars eat it on SL

Curse you!  Now I am craving KFC and the closest one is a 40 minute round trip!

• Haha 2

If you bring home the KFC, cut it into pieces, cut the biscuit into pieces, set everything out on a plate, you can eat it in a civilized manner with a fork and build in SL without getting your mouse and keyboard all greasy. I think a pizza is a more traditional eat-in-front-of-computer type of food.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.