Make Us Laugh!

SL DJ walks into a bar after a long shift at a club and orders a drink. As he sits there, mulling over his day, he hears a high-pitched voice say, "That shirt looks great on you!”
The man looks around, doesn’t see anything, and returns to his drink thinking nothing more of it. But then, a moment later, the voice returns, this time offering, “You seem like a really cool guy!”
Again, the man looks around, sees nothing, and returns to his drink, wondering if he should get checked out by a professional. Finally, when his nerves have cooled and he believes the voice is gone, he hears, “I bet your parents are really proud of you!”
He slams down his drink and looks around wildly. Frustrated and finding no possible source of the voice, he calls over the bartender. He says, “Hey barkeep! What’s that voice I keep hearing?”

“Oh, those are the peanuts,” the bartender replies. “They’re complimentary.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

A man walks into a bar in SL and sees his friend sitting beside a 12-inch avatar playing a tiny piano. He says to his friend, "That's amazing. Where did he come from?"
The friend pulls out an old lamp and tells him the genie inside will grant him one wish. The man rubs the bottle, and to his amazement, a puff of purple smoke spews out and slowly collects in the form of a genie. In a booming voice the genie tells the man he has but one wish.
The man thinks and says, "I wish I had a million bucks." All of a sudden the bar is filled with ducks, bursting from the door and the windows, standing on top of the bar, dunking their heads into people’s drinks.

“What just happened?!” the guy asks. His friend replies, "I know. Did you really think I wanted a 12-inch pianist?"

• Haha 7

I would try to make people laugh in this thread, but I can't cos it won't let me create a thread inside this thread, and titled "Pheeby's Big Political Discussion Thread", and then having it be nothing but me trying to get people to argue about marshmallows vs. jam, while I secretly eat marshmallows with jam on them and giggle.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

I would try to make people laugh in this thread, but I can't cos it won't let me create a thread inside this thread, and titled "Pheeby's Big Political Discussion Thread", and then having it be nothing but me trying to get people to argue about marshmallows vs. jam, while I secretly eat marshmallows with jam on them and giggle.

If you just wear a clown costume, it will work, a funny clown not a scary clown.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

...a funny clown not a scary clown.

See, I don't know if I could pull that one off.

EDIT: Stag, I feel like that all the time, that the only thing saving most of humanity is their inability to see it.

I've quoted it before, and I'll quote it again, "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far."

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Marshmallows are fine, but nothing beats a good apricot jam. You can't put marshmallows on toast, can you? Do they pair well with a nice mild cheese? Can you pretend you're eating fruit when you eat marshmallows, rather than just eating candy? I think not!

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Marshmallows are fine, but nothing beats a good apricot jam. You can't put marshmallows on toast, can you? Do they pair well with a nice mild cheese? Can you pretend you're eating fruit when you eat marshmallows, rather than just eating candy? I think not!

Marshmallows go with all of the above. Also jam. Prove me wrong~!

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

If marshmallows go with jam, then jam also goes with marshmallows. So there!

Just what I expected, semantic juggling in the face of obvious facts! You can't dodge me that easily!

Okay, that felt good, thanks! I really needed it.

^-^ *Hugs*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1