Make Us Laugh!

Why was the undertaker arrested, when he tried to make some money on the side off of YouTube?

Because of the unboxing videos. 

---

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem.

While they were there, the wife passed away.

The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150."

The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead." Shaking his head, he continued, "I just can't take that chance."

---

There was an article in the newspaper about the local undertaker who accidentally buried the wrong corpse - what a grave mistake! 

---

Will glass coffins ever be popular?

Remains to be seen. 

---

What's the similarity between cough syrup and an undertaker?

They both take the coffin away!

---

The mourners looked on aghast as the coffin toppled out of the car.

"We'll have to rehearse that", said the undertaker.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

@Orwar

There's a really long joke..I will give a short version, embellished for no good reason.

In the Old West town of Boot Hill, someone died (as they did quiet often there) and the undertaker put them in a casket for burial. The graveyard workers loaded the casket on a wagon, destined for the famous Boot Hill cemetery. 

It rained earlier in the day, and the team of horses struggled up the muddy road to Boot Hill. The workers got out to help push the cart, but slipped and the casket fell out onto the muddy road.

It slid down the hill into town, past the barber, past the saloon, into the drug store and slammed into the wall. The force opened the casket, causing the corpse to flip up into a sitting position.

The druggist looked up and asked, "Can I give you something to stop your coffin?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This guy is kind of funny and I'm really loving his channel.. It's like he does all these chemical experiments just for the fun of it, plus has a sense of humor that a lot won't catch onto right away.. Sometimes it takes watching a few of his videos to know..

Either way it's interesting lessons in chemistry, plus silly, plus sometimes really funny..

• Haha 1

Typing this as it just happened :

I was watching an informational video about AI becoming self-aware. Considering Google also is experimenting with AI , I decided to drop the question to my Google Home

"OK, Google : are you a sentient being who has become self aware ?" 

I got this reply from the device

"On a scale of WALL-E to Hal 9000, I'm an R2D2."

🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Solo Alpha said:

Typing this as it just happened :

I was watching an informational video about AI becoming self-aware. Considering Google also is experimenting with AI , I decided to drop the question to my Google Home

"OK, Google : are you a sentient being who has become self aware ?" 

I got this reply from the device

"On a scale of WALL-E to Hal 9000, I'm an R2D2."

🤣

Alexa tells me, "Sorry, I don't know that."

I'm not sure which is the scarier answer.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Alexa tells me, "Sorry, I don't know that."

I'm not sure which is the scarier answer.

at least she didn't call you Dave...

what happens if you ask "Alexa are you telling me the truth?"

• Like 1