What are you listening to?

Ángela Aguilar is basically a living Disney Princess as her theme. And everytime I see videos of her "out in the wild" there's usually a couple of young girls in princess dresses following her around. She's actually a dual US/Mexican - though she's the third generation of a major Mexican celebrity family of actors and singers. Two grandparents are famous actors, her father is musical powerhouse in the same genre as Christian Nodal above, and her brother and cousin are also singers.

A lot of her songs are her grandmother's old tunes, or otherwise famous Mexican ballads. But I don't know the story on this one: 

18 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

... and Christian Nodal is a young but massively famous Mexican 'Regional Mexican' / Romanticas singer (essentially the Mexican equivalents to Country and Ballads) who first came to fame in 2017 thanks to YouTube. In a way that gives him the same origin story as Justin Beiber - but to much better results for Nodal.

Sadly for me - despite being something of a Mexican heartthrob and all around nice guy - Nodal is obsessed with tattoos and recently dying his hair. In recent months they've spread to all over his face as well. His tattoo thing 'got out of hand' after his breakup with ex-girlfriend: A Spanish model/singer who was basically using him for money and tossed him when he refused to hand over his fortune to her mother. So these days he looks more like the Cholos I grew up with, but has the demeanor of a Mexican gentleman.

Nodal's newest hit. Note what he's done to his face. I'm like... why... But he's still got it musically:

Today is not a good day.  Anxiety is welling up and pressing out joy.  Those of you who know the feeling will know where my head is at.  No loud screaming music will fix it, so I'm looking for slow, atmospheric music to lose myself in.  I've posted this one before, so here is a live version, because this is how it feels and, also, because guitar....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

No loud screaming music will fix it, so I'm looking for slow, atmospheric music to lose myself in. 

Yes, I know that feeling :) That's normally when I obsessively play Felt...

(sorry if this wasn't what you were thinking of!)

• Like 2

Dark orange sunset on the background of cracked houses
You wanted so much to tell him how hard it is
You so wanted to show him a smoky balcony
You have tears in your eyes, he has a whole horizon

The light blue dawn puts you to bed again
It makes no sense to go to bed anymore, it forces you to close
Eyes, so as not to see everything that you managed to lose
When you wake up, a dark orange sunset awaits you