Jump to content

Avocados & Avocatos & Death & Taxes & Religion & Viewer Tips & ...


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that I have the bases covered for the appropriate topics for this thread (also suitable to include: food and beverage of any sort, English, language, music, #OKBoomer, tap dancing... and everythin

There used to be an elderly man in town that used to spend his day's going around to elderly widowed women's houses in town.. He would take care of their lawns and anything else they may have needed f

Hotel Chocolat are a British company but I think they will probably ship to Canada and the US: They do chocolate bars and batons in several different strengths, including 100% chocolate (with a c

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Will there be bum-patting?

It's not really a sports ball thing unless there is bum patting.

I'm not *exactly* an expert, but it would seem likely there would be bum patting, and even spanking! Chest thumping, too?

hmmm. I'm actually getting more interested in this sports ball event thingie  /me puts on fetish footwear, because: sports

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

Wondering about the stats on avocado injuries..

They actually track such things with medical codes. They are much more detailed with ICD-10 than with the previous codes. So for a cut with a knife you'd get code W26.0XXA. I don't have a handbook nearby, so can't tell you if the XXA bit gets even more specific, as to ... avocados. :)  Probably my favorite code is W18.11XA which translates to: Fall from or off toilet without subsequent striking against  object, initial encounter.

I knows stuffs. useless stuff, but stuffs

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

They actually track such things with medical codes. They are much more detailed with ICD-10 than with the previous codes. So for a cut with a knife you'd get code W26.0XXA. I don't have a handbook nearby, so can't tell you if the XXA bit gets even more specific, as to ... avocados. :)  Probably my favorite code is W18.11XA which translates to: Fall from or off toilet without subsequent striking against  object, initial encounter.

I knows stuffs. useless stuff, but stuffs

911 operator: How exactly did you fall off the toilet ma'am?

Caller: what? I tripped over my knickers and twisted my ankle..

Operator: could you be more specific? I have to tell the paramedics what to expect when they get there.

Caller: I,  wha..,...It's the type with integral suspender clips, and I was wearing heels, and then I saw a spider, and the floor was wet because I'd spilt my White Russian..

Operator:..

..

..

..

I don't think we have a code for that..

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

911 operator: How exactly did you fall off the toilet ma'am?

A few years ago, I tripped over the bathmat as I was getting ready to sit on the throne, and my hand shot out to brace myself. Instead, my hand slammed open palm into the toilet tank, shattering it.  

Water was going freaking everywhere so all I could think was to find the knob to turn the water off completely failing to notice the large gash across my palm that was bleeding so profusely it was turning the water pink. Somehow I managed to get myself dressed (it was the middle of the night), wrapped a towel around my hand, and drove myself to the ER. 

They laughed at me as they were stitching me up for being the first toilet injury they'd seen in quite a while that wasn't either elderly or drunk. 

 

  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

911 operator: How exactly did you fall off the toilet ma'am?

Caller: what? I tripped over my knickers and twisted my ankle..

Operator: could you be more specific? I have to tell the paramedics what to expect when they get there.

Caller: I,  wha..,...It's the type with integral suspender clips, and I was wearing heels, and then I saw a spider, and the floor was wet because I'd spilt my White Russian..

Operator:..

..

..

..

I don't think we have a code for that..

I think you may have won the Internets today with that post.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

The excitement of the Super Bowl is over. I think. I presume someone won.

I don't ever watch the game, but I like many of the commercials.  So I always start checking out the commercials the next day.  Saw this one and immediately thought of this thread.  A whole commercial about avocados.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

I think more people are talking about the halftime show than the game.

 

73D68624-B03C-4114-AFD1-699FC4DA15C2.gif

Little known fact, while @Scylla Rhiadra and I were posting here about our supposed cluelessness about the Super Bowl, we were actually waiting in the wings for our big halftime number. It is cool that there are gifs already out there demonstrating our combined talents. She's the taller one. My hat's off to Scylla, because as you know, this show was all about Female Empowerment, and y'all know that's her thing. I just like shakin what the good Lord gave me. https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/02/02/jennifer-lopez-shakira-super-bowl-show-praised-this-my-america/4642026002/

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't ever watch the game, but I like many of the commercials.  So I always start checking out the commercials the next day.  Saw this one and immediately thought of this thread.  A whole commercial about avocados.

 

I went to their website after you posted this. :D  https://avocadosfrommexico.com/big-game/

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Little known fact, while @Scylla Rhiadra and I were posting here about our supposed cluelessness about the Super Bowl, we were actually waiting in the wings for our big halftime number. It is cool that there are gifs already out there demonstrating our combined talents. She's the taller one. My hat's off to Scylla, because as you know, this show was all about Female Empowerment, and y'all know that's her thing. I just like shakin what the good Lord gave me. https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/02/02/jennifer-lopez-shakira-super-bowl-show-praised-this-my-america/4642026002/

Good job guys!!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Little known fact, while @Scylla Rhiadra and I were posting here about our supposed cluelessness about the Super Bowl, we were actually waiting in the wings for our big halftime number. It is cool that there are gifs already out there demonstrating our combined talents. She's the taller one. My hat's off to Scylla, because as you know, this show was all about Female Empowerment, and y'all know that's her thing. I just like shakin what the good Lord gave me. https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/02/02/jennifer-lopez-shakira-super-bowl-show-praised-this-my-america/4642026002/

Well, I am of course all about booty shaking. And the sports balls -- all the sports balls. The more the better.

But really, it was just an honour to perform alongside Seicher, a woman and artist whom I've always admired for her artistic integrity, giant talent, and enormous . . . what the good Lord gave her. I owe her so much . . . not least of all the use of her dance HUD.

Mwah girl, love ya!

Regardless of what Affleck says about you.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...