Avocados & Avocatos & Death & Taxes & Religion & Viewer Tips & ...

Seicher Rae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Snugs McMasters said:

I agree that compiling a list of favorite forumites would not end well. And it looks like it didn't even start well, though Lindal's seemingly kind gesture is brilliant. She's effectively given up her seat on the Titanic, dooming the other nominees to set sail on a massive wooden boat... with Maddy.

Um...now what did I do with that colony of termites?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Is avocado a fruit or vegetable? Unlike pineapple, it doesn't belong in pizza. That's for sure. 

You have one of the prettiest avatars I have had the pleasure of setting my pixel eyes on.  So now I gotta ask. . . are you a fruit or vegetable?  If either of the two then I think I may need to re-orient myself.

Just because I'm lost doesn't mean my compass is broken. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If we are to debate the types of chocolate, we should probably also discuss whether or not anything other than red wine is really proper wine or just some fake stuff to appease those that can't handle the real stuff.

snapshotimagehandler_571250576.jpeg?h=22

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Is avocado a fruit or vegetable? Unlike pineapple, it doesn't belong in pizza. That's for sure. 

Definitely a fruit. And now that you mention it, it doesn't sound good for a pizza. But it's good on tacos, which is also a type of flatbread, meat, cheese and tomato, so why not pizza? So I just Googled. Guess what? Lots of recipes for avocado on pizza, mostly with chicken. There was a good looking one for pizza with smoked salmon and avocado. This is becoming an educational thread. Yay!

• Like 1

I live on mugs of tea  and 85% dark choc. I love sourdough toast.

I could drink wine every day. 

I only drink coffee when I'm in the City

I like Jack Daniels. I like brandy and port (together) more than I should.

It's 6.45am, dark and I'm in bed.......and should still be asleep.

• Like 2

Just came here to say that your Avocata is soooo preeetty ❤️ . ❤️   ❤️ . ❤️  and I'm ghanaa find it and buy it and run around with a mini army of those :') :')  

best companion ever created in sl i swear. lol 

I am sooo thankful i randomly clicked on this thread. *mew*

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

It's because I got absolutely plastered on both of those things way too often in my younger years and the taste and smell remind me of the copious buckets of vomit I spewed with nearly the same force as Mr. Creosote.

This, except for me it was Cherry Vodka *shivers and throws up a little in my mouth just thinking about it*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Storm Clarence said:

You have one of the prettiest avatars I have had the pleasure of setting my pixel eyes on.  So now I gotta ask. . . are you a fruit or vegetable?  If either of the two then I think I may need to re-orient myself.

Just because I'm lost doesn't mean my compass is broken. 

Why thanks Storm! I go well with fruits and vegetables because I am a cheese. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

How about voting me as president. My qualities are being lazy, not doing anything, not giving a crap about war and i'm against summertime because it takes us 1 hour.

Let's see: Lazy and not doing anything definitely qualifies you for the Senate. :::check::: Not giving a crap about war is problematic, because it is unclear whether that means just randomly bombing sh*t because "who cares?" and we already have one of those. I like the out of the box logic about being against summer instead of being against daylight savings time because it shows a randomness of thought. :D It could work... it could work...

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.