What's going on in Millbank...?

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Even though all the surrounding regions have been built and homes released to Premium members, Millbank is still empty (except for the camels, goat, and track, and a couple of trees...). So what's the purpose of this piece of empty region? Does anyone know? The region marker is even still there. I would assume that perhaps the Moles will build something there later maybe? I'm very curious:)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Millbank/113/110/23

Millbank_001.png

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This place needs a social venue.

Maybe something with 'county fair' style games. Throw darts at balloons, toss rings onto poles, that kind of stuff...

and at least one game that is 2 vs 2 or some other very small group effort. - like 3D pong.

(I'm thinking I could actually script a 3D-pong game easily... make a solid box everyone goes into, 2 goals on the ends that are scripted to detect object collisions - and a 'ball' as a physical prim in the middle... Then a moving wall in the center that acts as an obstacle. Teams on each side run into the ball to try and knock it into the goal on the other side... and each hit bumps up a score).

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Savannah Vielle said:

Millbank currently has a volcano in place, I have a house nearby and have been wondering when they will build something there. The volcano apparently is only temporary, so  I have been told.

That showed up on April 1st, when we had the single day of Weather across Bellisseria.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Savannah Vielle said:

Millbank currently has a volcano in place, I have a house nearby and have been wondering when they will build something there. The volcano apparently is only temporary, so  I have been told.

It seemed like they were working on ideas for it when they had the working copy of the continent. There were possible plots marked out, which is why people wondered if it might be a market area. Then they covered up the working copy so we couldn't map spy. The working copy doesn't seem to exist anymore, whatever was on there.

The main copy had a train station and camels. And then the volcano arrived on the main copy and killed all the camels. And that's the story so far.

In other words, nobody has a clue, but I vote for a giant chocolate lake next.

Edited by Polenth Yue
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Well they removed the volcano by simply rolling back the sim so it is exactly the same as before, couldnt they put in some more tree's, some gardens ect.  I was thinking to myself today that  it might look exactly the same in 2 years time and I wouldnt  be surprised one bit.  🙄 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.