Your Second Life experience in a picture

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Let's play a game. Well, not really. Let's share pics. The pic doesn't have to be a snapshot. It can be whatever picture you think sums up your Second Life. Gifs are acceptable too. 

Here's mind when I first joined, and after mastering the search function, and proceeded to transcended time and space as I realized there was little reason to go outside anymore. 

tenor.gif

Edited by pinkpatrol
misspell
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I can't stop watching and he's not even wearing a thong. drool.gif.73fd74a16dafeedf8817570909083520.gif

He's also wearing black shorts under the gold lame.... drool.gif.73fd74a16dafeedf8817570909083520.gif

I wonder how many times Selene tried to zoom and checked her camera constraints 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Any excuse, not even going to explain my choice

716183557_JasonStrips.gif.1e40da6594aa7d06dc75f4076834d645.gif

I kind of love the instant derail happening here.

Which is fine. Maybe what we all really need, and truly deserve, is a thread devoted to GIFs and pics of Jason Momoa ripping off his pants?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I kind of love the instant derail happening here.

I'll try to get it back on track. An image to caption SL? Well, I was reminded yesterday about the existence of Gor Evolved, so...

image.png.fb661844a820eda506283a4c1db113d4.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'll try to get it back on track. An image to caption SL? Well, I was reminded yesterday about the existence of Gor Evolved, so...

image.png.fb661844a820eda506283a4c1db113d4.png

But do they jiggly like two helicopter blades trying to propel lift off into the air? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, pinkpatrol said:

But do they jiggly like two helicopter blades trying to propel lift off into the air? 

I'm not sure. To be honest, I originally intended to post a picture of the feminine poo emoji, you know, with a ribbon on it, the idea being that you can dress up a turd but it's still, well, you know. But when I ran the search for it, I saw this instead, and for some reason I just had to use it.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.