Jump to content
pinkpatrol

Your Second Life experience in a picture

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Let's play a game. Well, not really. Let's share pics. The pic doesn't have to be a snapshot. It can be whatever picture you think sums up your Second Life. Gifs are acceptable too. 

Here's mind when I first joined, and after mastering the search function, and proceeded to transcended time and space as I realized there was little reason to go outside anymore. 

 

tenor.gif

Edited by pinkpatrol
misspell
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Any excuse, not even going to explain my choice

716183557_JasonStrips.gif.1e40da6594aa7d06dc75f4076834d645.gif

Well. The gif is Jason Momoa doing a silly hip thrust. No explanation needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Any excuse, not even going to explain my choice

716183557_JasonStrips.gif.1e40da6594aa7d06dc75f4076834d645.gif

I can't stop watching and he's not even wearing a thong. drool.gif.73fd74a16dafeedf8817570909083520.gif

 

He's also wearing black shorts under the gold lame.... drool.gif.73fd74a16dafeedf8817570909083520.gif

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I can't stop watching and he's not even wearing a thong. drool.gif.73fd74a16dafeedf8817570909083520.gif

 

He's also wearing black shorts under the gold lame.... drool.gif.73fd74a16dafeedf8817570909083520.gif

I wonder how many times Selene tried to zoom and checked her camera constraints 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I wonder how many times Selene tried to zoom and checked her camera constraints 🤔

shiftyeyes.gif.1910c01bd728bb546fe7fc0831f62096.gif  Whistling.gif.c390372ef2d3a44f820b7371c25b5bac.gif 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Any excuse, not even going to explain my choice

716183557_JasonStrips.gif.1e40da6594aa7d06dc75f4076834d645.gif

I showed this to my toddler and now he's doing it.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Any excuse, not even going to explain my choice

716183557_JasonStrips.gif.1e40da6594aa7d06dc75f4076834d645.gif

I kind of love the instant derail happening here.

Which is fine. Maybe what we all really need, and truly deserve, is a thread devoted to GIFs and pics of Jason Momoa ripping off his pants?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I kind of love the instant derail happening here.

Which is fine. Maybe what we all really need, and truly deserve, is a thread devoted to GIFs and pics of Jason Momoa ripping off his pants?

tenor.gif?itemid=12116874

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I kind of love the instant derail happening here.

I'll try to get it back on track. An image to caption SL? Well, I was reminded yesterday about the existence of Gor Evolved, so...

image.png.fb661844a820eda506283a4c1db113d4.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'll try to get it back on track. An image to caption SL? Well, I was reminded yesterday about the existence of Gor Evolved, so...

image.png.fb661844a820eda506283a4c1db113d4.png

But do they jiggly like two helicopter blades trying to propel lift off into the air? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, pinkpatrol said:

But do they jiggly like two helicopter blades trying to propel lift off into the air? 

I'm not sure. To be honest, I originally intended to post a picture of the feminine poo emoji, you know, with a ribbon on it, the idea being that you can dress up a turd but it's still, well, you know. But when I ran the search for it, I saw this instead, and for some reason I just had to use it.

image.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my. I didn't mean to post that pic of the crying poo emoji. Not sure how that happened.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

dirty-dancing-gif-dirty-dancing-21202540

Now that song is stuck in my head and I'm sad. I miss Patrick Swayze. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...