You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Dum vivimus vivamus!

Thank you R A Heinlein.

Thank you for the suggestion,  I'd say people also have the right to throw mud and try to bring down a talented artist, if that's their hobby, though I doubt they have a background in contemporary art. I personally play piano 😀. De gustibus non disputandum est. 

1 minute ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

Thank you for the suggestion,  I'd say people also have the right to throw mud and try to bring down a talented artist, if that's their hobby, though I doubt they have a background in contemporary art. I personally play piano 😀. De gustibus non disputandum est. 

I play both piano and guitar. 

And the semester I took Latin was back in 1975 so I've forgotten more than I ever learned. lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I play both piano and guitar. 

And the semester I took Latin was back in 1975 so I've forgotten more than I ever learned. lol

That's brilliant Selene! I took two years of latin during foreign languages high school. And my guitar playing is very basic, so you hand that department 😀

Edited by Lawrence Celestalis
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

Who are the ones throwing the mud here? I don't need a background in contemporary art to hold up a mirror - it's a proven ages old technique.

• Like 1

No. The mudslinging is this incessant "No, this sim is just doomed like any other, because our own junk needs to be equal." .

That' s just plain cold and dirty towards this sim to me.

Be 'right'  all you want. I care not.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

No. The mudslinging is this incessant "No, this sim is just doomed like any other, because our own junk needs to be equal." .

That' s just plain cold and dirty towards this sim to me.

Be 'right'  all you want. I care not.

Last month it was the ChouChou sims.

Junk, treasure, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by Kyrah Abattoir
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

That is quite an agrrogant stance... ohh the entitlement. I really doubt you improve the owner's negotiations with LL with your actions...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

That is quite an agrrogant stance... ohh the entitlement. I really doubt you improve the owner's negotiations with LL with your actions...

Both you AND LL have better, handmade, sims to offer ? I doubt that.

Edited by TDD123
handmade
  • Haha 1

I will pay for a whole year living in HL asap ( just before or right after this weekend ).

My SL account will last through half of August. I' m still considering extending that.

I thank ALL who have participated in this thread, and beyond that, to have it made possible I can call my home in SL a true work of art meanwhile.

:)

• Like 1

Before August 31st I can rake up about 10% of what is needed to keep the sim up and running.

HL_072.thumb.png.e3f94501956f0e149c1a2cad9fea6463.png

I hope there is enough initiative from others to get to the other 90 %. If not .. my SL is over permanently as well.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Before August 31st I can rake up about 10% of what is needed to keep the sim up and running.

HL_072.thumb.png.e3f94501956f0e149c1a2cad9fea6463.png

I hope there is enough initiative from others to get to the other 90 %. If not .. my SL is over permanently as well.

Thanks mate, that's so refreshing! In the meanwhile, on Indiegogo:

22% donated on the first day !

Thank you so much to our backers!

We have a flexible goal, this means that your donations will be refunded if we don't reach at least half of the goal : 3000 euros have to be paid upfront on august 1st. This is the emergency.The remaining 3000 euros we can pay throughout the rest of the year in smaller installments.

It is important our backers know that the money will be used to keep the city up. If the city can not remain open then there will be no reason for us to keep the donations for we are a non profit organization and we are raising this money for a precise cause: Keep the servers running.

Thank you for your help supporting us!

Djehan Kidd

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.