When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Thanks for all of the replies; you guys are so smart!  I just checked my teleport history (I use Firestorm) and see that the first two are listed as "yesterday" and the latest three as "today" although they were before I went to bed last night.  That is definitely helpful.  Is there a way of getting more information in Firestorm as to the actual times of claiming and abandoning?

Added:  off to check the Firestorm help pages, as I should have done earlier!

There is, but I'm not in world right now so this is going to be from memory. When you have your TP history open, look for a gear icon to get to settings. In there, you should be able to set it to show date and time, and as I recall, can change it to your local time, too. Get in there and poke around and hopefully you will find what I'm remembering. 😛 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There is, but I'm not in world right now so this is going to be from memory. When you have your TP history open, look for a gear icon to get to settings. In there, you should be able to set it to show date and time, and as I recall, can change it to your local time, too. Get in there and poke around and hopefully you will find what I'm remembering. 😛 

OMG, you are totally brilliant!  Yes, down in the lower left corner of the Teleport History window is the gear icon.  I was able to choose "Show/Date" and it looks as if it will be a persistent setting.  I also reset the time to my local time to help this aging brain.  Thank you so much!!!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Soooo, back to the abandoning of houses so others can have them...  I've had this spot for a while.  Decent Privacy, surrounded by water, a rez zone right out front on the sandy road. Sand Sand Sand.  I don't really like it and I caught a camper inland that is surrounded by green and water.  However, I figure other people might actually like sand, so I'll clean up after myself and let it go about 4:30pm.  Feel free to check it out while Zerrine cleans up her stuff.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Soggy Shore/132/220/0

Snapshot1_0011_001.thumb.png.88483e641b3102ee83421b68cae6eeb8.png

Congrats to the new neighbor!

• Like 2

I won't be doing any abandoning because I am not holding anything with my alt right now! I am in the same boat as Leora, I was merrily hopping from house to house out of boredom, not realizing I was going to deeply regret that if the stilts started releasing!

Facepalm.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, MilleBliss said:

I won't be doing any abandoning because I am not holding anything with my alt right now! I am in the same boat as Leora, I was merrily hopping from house to house out of boredom, not realizing I was going to deeply regret that if the stilts started releasing!

Facepalm.

Yeah, welcome to Abandoners Anonymous!  I will limit myself to no more than one per day until the Stilts arrive.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Yeah, welcome to Abandoners Anonymous!  I will limit myself to no more than one per day until the Stilts arrive.

You all can come sit next to me on the Time Out Bench. 

ETA: Currently on LP: camper

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Letting this sweet beach Traditional go in just a minute.  It is one row away from the water but I gotta get ready for the Stilts!  I just realized that I don't know how to add a landmark to this post but I will figure that out.  It is located at Heirlong 94/163/23:   https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heirlong/94/163/23

Heirlong_001.png

Edited by Leora Greenwood
needed the practice
  • Like 7

Just let Marisa's trad go again.  It's very nicely private due to a hill on one side and the back, and the fences are quite attractive.  The moles have placed a seat overlooking the sea at the end of the street. 

(personally, I think Stilts will release on Monday at the earliest, so I can hop now)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Just let Marisa's trad go again.  It's very nicely private due to a hill on one side and the back, and the fences are quite attractive.  The moles have placed a seat overlooking the sea at the end of the street. 

(personally, I think Stilts will release on Monday at the earliest, so I can hop now)

They wait for you to be out of rolls then release lol! I’m still hoping for today since it’s Veterans Day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Josephina Bonetto said:

Yes, it is in Stone Harbor, which is a nice place. We have a nice Vic in Price that backs onto the Banebury river but my husband vetoed me gambling that so I upgraded an alt to play LOL

hahahahaha watch it, you are teetering on the edge of the slippery slope!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

This may seem like a stupid question, but I've had an alt living in a linden home for years and years.  It's one of the ancient homes, and I just abandoned it a few minutes ago.  When I look at the linden homes on my main page, it's only showing me two of the ancient style home collections, along with the elfen looking homes and the asian style homes.  I don't see any of the homes released over the last year or two.  Is this because there are none of those styles available, or am I missing something? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Hi @Vichonette Constantine. In this thread you will find all the info. Also, check the drop down menu, sometimes you have to click to see the option of a Bellisserian home

That answers my question.  The only ones I see are the four older homes.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get a stilt home when they're released.  Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.