When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Bunny

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

I take this as a sign:  idly reloading the land page just now, mainly out of boredom, and a Trad popped up.  I said WTF and clicked and here I am back in the region where I had my very first Bellisserian home (Leera).  So, I guess I am meant to camp out here until the Stilts drop.  :D

• Like 11
2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I take this as a sign:  idly reloading the land page just now, mainly out of boredom, and a Trad popped up.  I said WTF and clicked and here I am back in the region where I had my very first Bellisserian home (Leera).  So, I guess I am meant to camp out here until the Stilts drop.  :D

I almost spit my coffee out when I loaded up the page and there was a houseboat, camper, Victorian, and a log home showing as available...at the same time!  I have my Victorian, which I'm totally in love with, but I do like to see what is going on, so I pop on the page occasionally.  I'm going to venture a guess that the new selection is because the stilt homes are on their way.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Tarra, I was walking around the area and saw that the home is available again, in case you're interested.

Thank you!  I am at work and used my turn so I can't play GOH till I can get home tonight and release that 1 .. deep sigh 😕 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just put a log home back - it's one of the East Belli ones that backs up to hills - BUT two houses across from it have Christmas decorations up already, and the one immediately across has got particle snow. If that doesn't bother you, or if you just want to defender and blacklist it all, go for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.