When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Just tossed back my Trad in Downing Falls. Not waiting for a stilt house but I am hoping to get a better Trad when the stilts open.

OMG.

Decided to toss the Vic back, then a Trad came up so I went for it, and I now have my dream location. On sand, just a stone's throw from a beach and also close to Hartnell pool. 

Honey, I'm home!

201117_001.jpg

• Like 15

On 11/15/2020 at 6:08 PM, Malayaa said:

Am releasing an extremely cute, east facing green Domingos on the harbor, it has shared stairs to a private walkway, and a gate in the hedge leading to a secret path down to the public pool below!!  Very private and very unique, but "there can be only one" green traditional
...only one.   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domingos/138/138/37

Will release at 10:15 am slt

1549333950_DomingosView.thumb.jpg.2b343c540e5c6da98cde6f1fa776fd4a.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

Oops, pressed too soon. Anyway, I’ve been meaning to thank Malayaa for this one. It’s gorgeous & I wasted no time moving right in. Thank you so much for the heads up!

I meant to thank her for the Fourze boat - one of the best spots for a HB :) 

• Like 4

Beautiful trad in Gentle Grove, water on both sides, on a little rise.  Abandoning at 5:00 SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentle Grove/138/212/33

Little-known fact: if you hitch a ride on the nearby mole inner tube, and drift down to the dock at the southern end of this lovely little lake in the Pickle (after you pass the little lattice garden and largish picnic dock),  you'll see a path leading over a small hill to the wonderful coastline in Goodbury/Well Springs.  If you instead turn east and stroll on over to the picnic table, you'll see a little rock path leading to the street leading shortly to the coastline of Whaleback.  There's another inner tube by the dock to take you back home :)

I've derendered one tree in front so you can see how the house is situated.  I also tossed a really big addition on a Colonial, giving it more of a Victorian feel - the parcel seemed to call for a house of stature.  If you squint you can see Nika in an Adirondack chair on the porch, in the sun, facing the water, due West.

Gentle_004.thumb.jpg.423fb947a7de967ec1d6a8c1d1e5763d.jpg

ETA: claimed, congrats to the new owner, I hope it brings joy!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 14

8 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Beautiful trad in Gentle Grove, water on both sides, on a little rise.  Abandoning at 5:00 SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentle Grove/138/212/33

Little-known fact: if you hitch a ride on the nearby mole inner tube, and drift down to the dock at the southern end of this lovely little lake in the Pickle (after you pass the little lattice garden and largish picnic dock),  you'll see a path leading over a small hill to the wonderful coastline in Goodbury/Well Springs.  If you instead turn east and stroll on over to the picnic table, you'll see a little rock path leading to the street leading shortly to the coastline of Whaleback.  There's another inner tube by the dock to take you back home :)

I've derendered one tree in front so you can see how the house is situated.  I also tossed a really big addition on a Colonial, giving it more of a Victorian feel - the parcel seemed to call for a house of stature.  If you squint you can see Nika in an Adirondack chair on the porch, in the sun, facing the water, due West.

Gentle_004.thumb.jpg.423fb947a7de967ec1d6a8c1d1e5763d.jpg

My fingers and my toes are crossed!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.