When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Booomer said:

I wish you didn’t have to be in world to abandon 😮

Post a slurl of the home, houseboat or cabin being released. If you don't like the location someone else can see if they would get it.  I'm glad the land page demands a pause that way. Quickly abandoning a Home should be moment consideration. People live in neighboring home might be worth knowing, more than trying to find a perfect view.

47 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

3:30 pm slt is 6:30 pm Patch Linden.  I haven't seen a release this late.

The Lab is on Pacific Standard Time and 3:30 is 3:30.  There have been releases this late -- in fact the first one of the new weekly rollouts was close to this time --- AFTER the SL16B talk.  Most working folks don't go home until at least 5PM.  

And while there is no longer a "schedule" --- it IS Thursday which isn't slated as an official release day. 

Or maybe I just missed something in this conversation. If so, ignore me. Easy to do :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

The Lab is on Pacific Standard Time and 3:30 is 3:30.  There have been releases this late -- in fact the first one of the new weekly rollouts was close to this time --- AFTER the SL16B talk.  Most working folks don't go home until at least 5PM.  

And while there is no longer a "schedule" --- it IS Thursday which isn't slated as an official release day. 

Or maybe I just missed something in this conversation. If so, ignore me. Easy to do :D

Patch is on vacation right now, but if he were working, 5:00 pm SLT would be 8:00 pm EST, his time.  I think he works his "9 to 5" EST, not SLT.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Patch is on vacation right now, but if he were working, 5:00 pm SLT would be 8:00 pm EST, his time.  I think he works his "9 to 5" EST, not SLT.

OK. Not me recollection but certainly could be. There HAVE been late releases though :D.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Marsellus Walcott said:

I wouldn't say too late, but most releases were done before 14 hrs SLT time, so I wouldn't bet on it.

It is a question of likelyness ;)

Of the 41 releases that are on my list only a few (5) have happened before 7:00 am
06:15
06:25
06:40
06:43
06:44

..... and even less (3) have happened after 2:00 pm
14:13
14:30
15:00

So if you do not start before 7 am SLT you only run little risk of missing out ... same with not keeping on after 2 pm SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My malt is going to release his home in Badger Beach in about 5 minutes if anyone is interested.

The back yard faces the water - with some strategic de-rendering you will be able to have a view from the Winchester upper balcony.

I like it, but going to keep trying for something closer to the water and since it's likely Lostbell will come up today I'll try my luck again. Or, possibly another houseboat as Tusktooth looks really nice, and it actually may improve on the houseboat location I already have so I'd consider upgrading that one.

Right now he's the last alt that I'm working on finding a home for and I just feel like I'm settling for the Badger house. Someone else will be really happy with it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

My malt is going to release his home in Badger Beach in about 5 minutes if anyone is interested.

The back yard faces the water - with some strategic de-rendering you will be able to have a view from the Winchester upper balcony.

I like it, but going to keep trying for something closer to the water and since it's likely Lostbell will come up today I'll try my luck again. Or, possibly another houseboat as Tusktooth looks really nice, and it actually may improve on the houseboat location I already have so I'd consider upgrading that one.

Right now he's the last alt that I'm working on finding a home for and I just feel like I'm settling for the Badger house. Someone else will be really happy with it. 

I'm releaseing water front on badger in a few mins on alt too

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.