When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Trump's currently spoiling the view of the bridge from my favorite house in Porthole. Potential neighbor from hell.

I'm going to have to leave soon - I can smell imminent dinner. Good luck, all!

Permanently Derender.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, zoot2012 said:

Not sure where to go to try get a  houseboat

Hello zoot, you have now entered a world of the Belli zone. It can be madness, a lot frustration, time consuming too.  Refresh is the word. Also you can be lucky at the moment when release happens! Some shout in surprise and tears of hapiness!

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sugary Bard said:

I released that one  this morning. Congrats, it was only free for about ten seconds.

Who knew I could click that fast so early in the morning! Anywho, gonna go explore the area now.

Congrats to everyone who got a place today!

Edited by Vana Gears
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, zoot2012 said:

I've been watching that page, obviously not at the right time!

Many people here are constantly refreshing that page (well, subject to the 10 refreshes per 10 minute rule) and some seldom every actually see one of the Bellisseria homes.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 11:02 AM, Malvina Wizardly said:

Happy end to a long 'story'. The last two days I was intensely debating with myself if I should stop trying to get a houseboat because the daily disappointment over such a long time was kind of getting to me. Somehow I couldn't get used to it or find a more distant and not so emotional inner perspective. Instead it felt as if my skin got kind of thinner every time I failed - if that makes any sense. I wasn't angry at anyone nor did I blame anyone. I know it was pure bad luck, nothing else. But somehow I knew I couldn't give up because it was tied into a lifelong RL dream of mine, that is living next to or on any kind of water. But this will never be possible. Because, well, you live where the job is that pays your bills. So I logged on today and monitored the regions that might be likely to release, saw Patch's blue dot, started the refresh frenzy and ... I got my houseboat! Geeze, I was shaking, crying real tears of joy and I am still not my usual self, feel like drugged in a way. lol I am so so so incredibly happy!!!😄 And I had some extra luck because it is on a square lot which I prefer but never thought I would get. When I raise my draw distance a bit I can even see the lighthouse in the distance! Pure bliss, I feel like being in paradise!😄

Congrats also to all who got a house or houseboat in Gangway!!!😄

Also I wanted to share a small piece of info of my refreshing experience that might help those who are still trying. What I noticed is, that the three times I actually did see a houseboat as an option to choose were always happening when I was inworld and did see the region release. I really paid attention to the region restart today and started manually refreshing the very second it came back up. I guess had I waited for an automatic refresh and an alarm I might have missed the release, but of course I can't tell for sure.

Congrats! I know I'm pretty late to responding to this but I'm so happy for you. I check back in on this thread a lot and was rooting for you. Enjoy. :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ukiwa Kamachi said:

I know last week, I think it was Patch who was in-inworld chat saying they would have to start being more sneaky about releases.

It was  @Derrick Linden  , actually,  chatting right after he did a very well-attended release, I think Edgar.  And today he was quite sneaky!  He hovered forever above an adjacent SSP region, then left Belli, then he & Patch both went offline for a couple of hours (sushi?  con call?  afternoon delight?  How dare they go do something else!  🙃

Then they came back online, and after a while Derrick popped into Beluga Sound and immediately restarted it.  At which point I (or a little-known old alt, actually) FINALLY got a houseboat for my dear partner to try out some of his ideas.  Quite nice spot in Beluga!  Didn't intend to make that one premium forever, but may have to pony up for a year.

Porthole will have to wait until their next release window, whenever that may be.  Tho the houses are nice, we have our boat and may sit that one out.  Waiting for a release can be so exhausting, particularly when you have to keep dashing away all day to actually DO things. 

It's intriguing the way the road just ... ends at Porthole's southern border.  Porthole, or ... portal?  What comes next?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KaliGhostfire said:

Tho i do not know what automatic refresh is, Congrats Malvina, so happy you got what you wanted :)

I think automatic is how some people use an app or browser extension or whatever to refresh the page every so many seconds so they don't have to sit and do it by hand. 

• Like 1

Just now, Echopraxia said:

I think automatic is how some people use an app or browser extension or whatever to refresh the page every so many seconds so they don't have to sit and do it by hand. 

oh well wouldnt that help a little tho still need to be quick or still lose out, sadly i did lose out more then once today :(

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, KaliGhostfire said:

oh well wouldnt that help a little tho still need to be quick or still lose out, sadly i did lose out more then once today :(

Don't fret.  This isn't an easy endeavor because it is worth the work:)  It will happen, you will get your house … and so will I  :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zoot2012 said:

Not sure where to go to try get a  houseboat

Welcome! Welcome to the wonderful Club De Refreshing. I suggest you stop at the chrome snack app bar and get yourself a tasty auto refresher treat. While there please do look over this entire thread. I would point to this that and the other, but there is honestly so much good advice, just take your own notes. You should know though, that there is a current frenzy of moles building so waves of releases are expected over the next month or so. I think this thread and SSP are the two most informed.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.