Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Patch and Mystic Mole are both in the Bellisseria Citizens chat...just a heads up. Add Alotta Mole to the list. Looks like the team is working this morning! 

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Mole chatter in Belli Citizens group .. could be a release soon? I notice the chatter from the moles and the lindens picks up right before a release.

• Like 1

so in opinion how is the best way to go about this, get premium first, release LL home and wait for a new home, or just sit and wait for it to pop up in the tab and get my premium with it? i dont know how to release old get new at all this will be my first premium with the new homes, had one years back but..... well yall know those homes lol 

• Like 1

Just now, KaliGhostfire said:

so in opinion how is the best way to go about this, get premium first, release LL home and wait for a new home, or just sit and wait for it to pop up in the tab and get my premium with it? i dont know how to release old get new at all this will be my first premium with the new homes, had one years back but..... well yall know those homes lol 

This is your LL home. You don't get a home when you sign up for premium, you just get the privilege to own one.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vuron Beltran said:

This is your LL home. You don't get a home when you sign up for premium, you just get the privilege to own one.

oh ok and i can still use the site to refresh and still comes up?

oh ok and i can still use the site to refresh and still comes up?

You can only refresh and see the available homes once you have a premium account.  You can't find a house and then sign up for premium to get it.

• Like 2

Just now, Vuron Beltran said:

You can only refresh and see the available homes once you have a premium account.  You can't find a house and then sign up for premium to get it.

oh lol well im a noob LOL i thought you had to pick a home with the premium i been waiting for days to go premium lol thank you 

4 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

you are awesome for helping 

Edited by KaliGhostfire
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

released a houseboat over 2 hours ago, still unclaimed (in the squishy pickle boatland area)

i dunno how to get to they place do you have a lm ?

i dunno how to get to they place do you have a lm ?

can only get from the claim home page. They just seem to get stuck in the chute sometimes to come up on refreshing

7 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

released a houseboat over 2 hours ago, still unclaimed (in the squishy pickle boatland area)

Im still refreshing and have not seen it in 2 hours of refresh

it's not uncommon I guess for things to not show up when abandoned. I'm not sure why, just saying there's at least one HB floating out there, lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morena Tully said:

it's not uncommon I guess for things to not show up when abandoned. I'm not sure why, just saying there's at least one HB floating out there, lol

thanks for the heads up :)

3 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

also missed it

I hope we are not all being offered the SAME listing at the same time .. there are hundreds of us trying 

re:Again the same boat offered and gone when I try to claim it   ...insane

Edited by Edwards Perry

7 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

I hope we are not all being offered the SAME listing at the same time .. there are hundreds of us trying

I guess thats the problem ;)

7 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

e:Again the same boat offered and gone when I try to claim it   ...insane

perhaps it is the boat Morena released? This is the only area I dont want  a boat-hmm

2 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

I guess thats the problem ;)

perhaps it is the boat Morena released? This is the only area I dont want  a boat-hmm

Yes, that boat I mentioned was finally caught and released in rapid succession, twice, now I think maybe 3rd might keep

Releasing a waterfront in Edgar. Good luck!

Took a few minutes but it's gone.

Edgar View_010.png

Edited by Sugary Bard
Cause reasons.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

re:Again the same boat offered and gone when I try to claim it   ...insane

Unless a release is happening, if multiple people see a houseboat or house at the same time then, yes, it is very likely that you are all seeing the SAME one - and the fastest one wins.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1