Q-Q wanting a new linden home!

Alic3W

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Bubble Pearl said:

What I am most angry about is that MOST of the boathouses are completely empty. Why take one and make it so others can't have one if you're not going to use it at all. That's just spiteful.

The ones that are being used look amazing though. 

Didn't particularly like the one that was covered in signs mocking people who didn't have them... people are so daft sometimes.

I have had a new LH since April 16th and did not start decorating it until 5 weeks later. The skybox was more important to me.
Just be confident and look forward to getting your houseboat soon. ;)

• Like 3

My boat is fully furnished and decorated but I have it all linked together. When I log off, I make it all transparent so it looks empty in order to annoy the "sticky beaks" (I'm SO stealing that!). 

I empathize with those who haven't been able to land a house or boat yet, but I'm really very tired of the ones who want to make people who do have a house or boat feel guilty for... well, any number of reasons, really. Decorating or not decorating, occupying or not occupying, or just in general getting a place at all because they want no one to have one until everyone can have one. 

It's all rather turning me into a Bellisserian Elitist. I don't want these people ever moving into my neighborhood with their attitudes of entitlement. Not very neighborly of me, I know, but the names of the most vocal complainers are all on a mental list now, and I certainly won't be amenable to loaning any of them a cup of sugar when they eventually  move in. 

I've got plenty of salt, though, if anyone needs any.

650482493_SaltySmall.thumb.png.59b8fbce9f6e5ab87291ad1da9c8f047.png

I'm kidding. Mostly. Put your pitchforks away.

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

Since waterfront land is expensive as a rule, it doesn't surprise me that some may be grabbing houseboats and only using them to rez their boat.  In that case, they are using the parcel,  in the way they want to use it, which is perfectly alright.

Edited by Gryphon Ronas
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm touring around Bellisseria today cruising at an altitude of around 2,500 meters... 

Methinks all those empty boats and houses are using their prim allowances elsewhere.

SO MANY SKY DUNGEONS!

Any teddy bear dungeons? Asking for a friend. 

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Any teddy bear dungeons? Asking for a friend. 

Not yet, but I got sent home by a zero second orb and then got distracted by something shiny... lol! 

And yes, I sent them a very polite notecard informing them of the Covenant rules regarding orbs. 

• Like 3

Well, it's not easy being a sky sheriff. In the past you let speak your Winchester, nowadays you have to shoot with notecards. 

But it's not really worthwhile up there, because even in heaven Fifty Shades of Teddy or other crazy dungeon things are extremely rare. I am totally heartbroken . . . 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

My boat is fully furnished and decorated but I have it all linked together. When I log off, I make it all transparent so it looks empty in order to annoy the "sticky beaks" (I'm SO stealing that!). 

I empathize with those who haven't been able to land a house or boat yet, but I'm really very tired of the ones who want to make people who do have a house or boat feel guilty for... well, any number of reasons, really. Decorating or not decorating, occupying or not occupying, or just in general getting a place at all because they want no one to have one until everyone can have one. 

It's all rather turning me into a Bellisserian Elitist. I don't want these people ever moving into my neighborhood with their attitudes of entitlement. Not very neighborly of me, I know, but the names of the most vocal complainers are all on a mental list now, and I certainly won't be amenable to loaning any of them a cup of sugar when they eventually  move in. 

I've got plenty of salt, though, if anyone needs any.

I'm kidding. Mostly. Put your pitchforks away.

Pitchforks?! Who has enough prim left for pitchforks?! 😋 

I totally agree with what you said, though. Kudos!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Pitchforks?! Who has enough prim left for pitchforks?! 😋

my friend has his houseboat fully decorated, bedroom, kitchen, living and terrace... even a sailboat... and still 90 Li left :)
thats a lot of pitchforks :) ..but i'd prefer tar and feathers...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I never come to the forums and didn't k owed how the new homes worked.  I abandoned my old home yesterday and went to pick a new one but only got the option to pick the old 512 homes.

So, I come to the forums and see that they go super fast and I might have to wait another month.  I spent the time removing all my stuff and now I'm homeless.

I would be OK with it because it was mostly my fault, but then I come here and see that some people have many new homes for them and all their alts.

It would be nice if those of us with only one avi could may e get priority over somebody's 5th character.

2 hours ago, PixieFruity said:

I come here and see that some people have many new homes for them and all their alts.

It would be nice if those of us with only one avi could may e get priority over somebody's 5th character.

Reference please.  Where did you see anyone claiming that they had gotten homes for 5 accounts?   

Based on the posts that I've read, which is very likely everything related to the new homes, some people have gotten a home for 2 accounts.  I've seen no indication of anything more.  

If someone is willing to pay for multiple Premium accounts, why should they be limited in getting and using all of the associated benefits?

• Like 8

& how do you know they're alts and not just members of the same group?  My wife & I each have a home...  2 homes/ 2 people, in our case. But since there is no way of knowing, what good is judging & speculating?  New homes are coming.  In months. In the meantime: come hang out in Bellisseria & roll the F5 dice  now & again, you may get lucky.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, PixieFruity said:

i share... well " i" ehm..... ( the one that types for me) shares his one house boat with all my bro's .. we really need more, do you even realize how difficult it is to plan use of the boat with one bedroom? ... i'd surely go for another option if there are available

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2019 at 3:39 PM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

No. People can do what they like with their homes (subject to the covenant), including leaving them empty. Interpreting that as "spite" is an .... interesting way to look at things. 

Lol okay, when people have signs up saying things like "ha ha! you didn't get a house boat" etc... I'd say it is... soooo

On 5/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was out flying around yesterday, noting ideas and such.  MOST is definitely an exaggeration here.

That's fine, but back when I wrote this, on the sim I went to, there were only 9 or so actually furnished on a whole sim.

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

So is knowing how best not to be an utter jerk to someone who is actually a nice person but came here to get a moan out of their system. I am more than entitled to feel crappy about this and share what was my experience, albeit a negative one. Go flame someone else. 

Just now, Bubble Pearl said:

So is knowing how best not to be an utter jerk to someone who is actually a nice person but came here to get a moan out of their system. I am more than entitled to feel crappy about this and share what was my experience, albeit a negative one. Go flame someone else. 

No one is "flaming" you, dear. You're here dredging up posts from TWO months ago and replying to them all one after another. I correctly pointed out that you are in an old thread.  Enjoy your moan about the ONE sign you saw. 🙄

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.