Q-Q wanting a new linden home!

Alic3W

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:44 PM, s2Pandora said:

This is something that's been going on since Bell was first released. I've seen houses taken on the first day of Bell's release that have nothing in them. It's agonizing as some of them are in gorgeous spots, but there's really nothing we can do.

As for somebody with a sign mocking people.. That's nasty, but likely a troll. There are quite a few.

Thank you for empathising. 

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

No one is "flaming" you, dear. You're here dredging up posts from TWO months ago and replying to them all one after another. I correctly pointed out that you are in an old thread.  Enjoy your moan about the ONE sign you saw. 🙄

Is second life down? 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

No one is "flaming" you, dear. You're here dredging up posts from TWO months ago and replying to them all one after another. I correctly pointed out that you are in an old thread.  Enjoy your moan about the ONE sign you saw. 🙄

Also don't worry sweetheart, I saw some notifications... I've not noticed them before and so I chose to reply. Least I got something making me moan, girl :'D

(that's a joke btw, before you get all uppity)

30 minutes ago, Bubble Pearl said:

Lol okay, when people have signs up saying things like "ha ha! you didn't get a house boat" etc... I'd say it is... soooo

AR it -- if LL agrees that it doesn't fit the theme, they'll remove it.

25 minutes ago, Bubble Pearl said:

That's fine, but back when I wrote this, on the sim I went to, there were only 9 or so actually furnished on a whole sim.

I posted my response on the same day.  While only 9 furnished out of a "single region" of houseboats would translate to "most in a single region", you didn't qualify your post to say that you were talking about "a single region".  You simply said "most".  Thus, my response was fully legitimate and correct on that day -- "most", when talking about all of the houseboats, are not unfurnished.

image.thumb.png.ca3f280f18ddbf1f0ceb0906e5dd172d.png

Even so, it still doesn't matter if MOST of all houseboats in all regions are still unfurnished.  That is the right of the owners.

28 minutes ago, Bubble Pearl said:

So is knowing how best not to be an utter jerk to someone who is actually a nice person but came here to get a moan out of their system.

Truth be told, we have no way of knowing who is nice and who isn't.  However, if just wish to moan a bit, here is a thread specially created to vent in and you'll get tons of sympathy from the other folks in that thread:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

AR it -- if LL agrees that it doesn't fit the theme, they'll remove it.

I posted my response on the same day.  While only 9 furnished out of a "single region" of houseboats would translate to "most in a single region", you didn't qualify your post to say that you were talking about "a single region".  You simply said "most".  Thus, my response was fully legitimate and correct on that day -- "most", when talking about all of the houseboats, are not unfurnished.

image.thumb.png.ca3f280f18ddbf1f0ceb0906e5dd172d.png

Even so, it still doesn't matter if MOST of all houseboats in all regions are still unfurnished.  That is the right of the owners.

Truth be told, we have no way of knowing who is nice and who isn't.  However, if just wish to moan a bit, here is a thread specially created to vent in and you'll get tons of sympathy from the other folks in that thread:

Sorry... and thanks. sorry to that other chick too. I'm having a *****ty rl tonight and I didn't mean to come over rude on either count, even in the first post. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Actually it wouldnt...  that would immediately be pirated by land barons finding a creative way of selling a Linden home... it would utterly ruin Bellisseria as we know it

Honestly I think selling a home would be pretty beneficial, at least then you know it's going to someone who will use it, versus the numerous empty houses I see on sims every day when I'm cruising around Bellisseria trying to guess which region will be released next. 

3 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Honestly I think selling a home would be pretty beneficial, at least then you know it's going to someone who will use it, versus the numerous empty houses I see on sims every day when I'm cruising around Bellisseria trying to guess which region will be released next. 

No it becomes another version of the hugely failed Horizons... you should never have to pay for a Linden home otherwise it's just another form of mainland... except mainland people really wants and therefore the selling price gets jacked up... go check out how much a lot in Bay City or Horizons  costs... i guarantee Belli lots would be on the market for at least that much probably more since they are so coveted right now... then you tell me if selling Belli houses is a good idea

• Like 3

Just now, Evangeline Ling said:

No it becomes another version of the hugely failed Horizons... you should never have to pay for a Linden home otherwise it's just another form of mainland... except mainland people really wants and therefore the selling price gets jacked up... go check out how much a lot in Bay City or Horizons  costs... i guarantee Belli lots would be on the market for at least that much probably more since they are so coveted right now... then you tell me if selling Belli houses is a good idea

Hey, at least the option to get one at all would be a lot easier than gambling 😂 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Hey, at least the option to get one at all would be a lot easier than gambling 😂 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gambling just makes it difficult for people in the moment...

Letting people buy and sell them simply ruins the entire thing forever and watch half of it become an overpriced rental area owned by about 2 or 3 people who already own most of Bay City or Nautilus or Horizons...

Great try though!

giphy (5).gif

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Gambling just makes it difficult for people in the moment...

Letting people buy and sell them simply ruins the entire thing forever and watch half of it become an overpriced rental area owned by about 2 or 3 people who already own most of Bay City or Nautilus or Horizons...

Great try though!

giphy (5).gif

Well hopefully it won't be too much longer until demand can be met, then everybody won't have to gamble to get a home with premium they already pay for :D

11 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Well hopefully it won't be too much longer until demand can be met, then everybody won't have to gamble to get a home with premium they already pay for :D

Or... since you are obviously ok with paying for a lot you could hop over to Bay City... drop about a 120,000 L and you can have a nice lot in a nice area... twice as many prims as a belli plot... and all of your neighbors will be temporary renters coming and going all the time.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Or... since you are obviously ok with paying for a lot you could hop over to Bay City... drop about a 120,000 L and you can have a nice lot in a nice area... twice as many prims as a belli plot... and all of your neighbors will be temporary renters coming and going all the time.

Nah, I'm good. I am sick of paying for stuff so that's why I am trying to get a linden home since I already pay for premium lol. I would like to be able to go shopping instead of paying tier for a while... lols

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.