Linden home

Lynn Zelin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So about a month has gone by that i have tried to get the new linden home.  I hear there are no more but I keep hearing some getting theirs as recently as yesterday.  I have not been able to get one yet. Is there a secret club or something I have to be in to get one...lol...I am a premium member. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Lynn Zelin said:

So about a month has gone by that i have tried to get the new linden home.  I hear there are no more but I keep hearing some getting theirs as recently as yesterday.  I have not been able to get one yet. Is there a secret club or something I have to be in to get one...lol...I am a premium member. 

The club is called "The refreshing club" ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It's been a back and forth thing with me...spend time refreshing like folks say and go for days ignoring it.  its a no win for me..lol...I have come so close to just giving up and dropping my premium acct.  But I am going to just wait a little longer. 

16 hours ago, Lynn Zelin said:

It's been a back and forth thing with me...spend time refreshing like folks say and go for days ignoring it.  its a no win for me..lol...I have come so close to just giving up and dropping my premium acct.  But I am going to just wait a little longer. 

If I were a betting person, I'd say today is the day.

I must have missed that. I had seen somewhere..tho now I can't remember where...lol..that it could be june before anymore come out.  but I keep seeing on fb where folks are still getting houses.  I have been trying daily for a month. 

11 minutes ago, MarzipanJones said:

I keep reading about all the technical issues LL is having in the new continent.  I suspect the first wave has been like a Beta test. I hope they are trying to clean those issues up first.

Where did you read this?   I'm aware of some technical issues -- particularly some house controller menus breaking after a recent set of rolling restarts -- but as far as I know they were all resolved within a matter of days.

As mentioned on MANY OTHER THREADS here with the same topic, the only way to get a house or houseboat right now is by using the refresh button on the "choose a home" feature on the website. You will only get one if a plot owner has just (JUST) released theirs. There are many folks trying you your chances aren't good, but someone will get the much sought after plot.

There are 695ish houseboats seemingly ready to be released on "houseboat atoll" otherwise known as the squishy pickle or whatever. It is unlikely that they will be released until the network updates are made this week --- so maybe Friday, maybe next week.

Other than some house rezzers not working, I am unaware and haven't heard any unusual complaints about Bellisseria's performance. It seems to be on par or better than typical SL regions.  

The Moles are working on new styles of houses but that will take some time --- probably mid summer. You can watch the progress of their endeavors by watching the SSP regions on the map. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I refresh the Linden Homes page every so often the most i've seen even just now is the Meadowbrook - Grayson go in and out of availability never seen any of the new properties come up. Last time i went premium i had a Meadowbrook if i could get one of the new homes i'd go premium again. more properties are supposed to be coming soon™ so worth holding out a bit longer if you really want a new home. 

• Like 1

yea I am just waiting. It's just frustrating cause ever so often i see someone posting they got their new home and i been waiting so long.  and they get their real quick.  I'm like hey let me borrow that smart button...lol...I dont ask for much...lol

1 hour ago, Lynn Zelin said:

yea I am just waiting. It's just frustrating cause ever so often i see someone posting they got their new home and i been waiting so long.  and they get their real quick.  I'm like hey let me borrow that smart button...lol...I dont ask for much...lol

To be fair, no one has been waiting for more than a month, and the people who are getting new homes that have been abandoned very well have been trying for every bit as long as you have. The only things to do are to keep trying, or patiently wait for a new release.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Lynn Zelin said:

I do that all the time

I've been waiting too but being very patient. I abandoned my old home last week and have been homeless. Know what? It's fun. It's also giving me a lot of time to window shop and figure out how I'll decorate it. 

When you're in a situation that you don't necessarily care for, list the positives of it. Look on the bright side.

Just think, there are many people in rl who don't have a new home or anticipating a new one.....let's be grateful for what we have. Not having a new Linden home should be the least of our worries in life.

• Like 6

If Meadowbrook (I bet I start dreaming this F5 popping up name tonight) would have the same features like allowed Skybox, qm² and LI, I would go for it 'till I can get a new one, so what.
But there is too much difference between both ... PLUS I am afraid to need too much time to give the older one up to get homeless for a new home ;D
The second run will not last 24h I think ... so I F5-meditate every day 1-2 hours and the rest of the time I try to be patient (not my skill).

I have to admit, i didn't scan the forum about it. But i would have a question. If you got lucky and a Traditional home now but you originally want a houseboat, what would you advise .. leaving the Traditional Home now for quickly get a houseboat when they are out?  Is there a time you are locked for new homes when you abandon your old? Or shall i just wait and sit on the Traditional till i see the houseboats are out? I am from Europe so running later and later here. Thanks for any hints :)

2 minutes ago, MayaHoneybee said:

I have to admit, i didn't scan the forum about it. But i would have a question. If you got lucky and a Traditional home now but you originally want a houseboat, what would you advise .. leaving the Traditional Home now for quickly get a houseboat when they are out?  Is there a time you are locked for new homes when you abandon your old? Or shall i just wait and sit on the Traditional till i see the houseboats are out? I am from Europe so running later and later here. Thanks for any hints :)

You have to be inworld to do the Abandon, but then you can immediately hit the refresh button on the home page and claim a Houseboat if one is available.   Pre-abandoning would sabve a minute or two.  If you possibly cannot be inworld to abandon at the time, then pre-abandoning would definitely help there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.