-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin

11 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

You people are making me want a camper to play with now!

Campers are great. I never wanted one I thought they were too small but as people get enjoyment from decorating and re decorating 1024s I have the same fun working around the sometimes restrictive 512. It's fun, sometimes you tear your hair out. It allows me to have a small mainland store space on my main premium account. And I love most of the camper builds. They have fantastic landscaping and a big proportion have water nearby. You can focus in on the details. 

Camper love over and out. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Campers are great. I never wanted one I thought they were too small but as people get enjoyment from decorating and re decorating 1024s I have the same fun working around the sometimes restrictive 512. It's fun, sometimes you tear your hair out. It allows me to have a small mainland store space on my main premium account. And I love most of the camper builds. They have fantastic landscaping and a big proportion have water nearby. You can focus in on the details. 

Camper love over and out. 

6 hours ago, Elena Core said:

They are the best Mercedes!! While it is true it is just 512sqm, it is amazing how creative one can get; mine suffers from a 'botanical overload' and still I have 28 prims left

Starts rolling for a camper!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2020 at 12:28 PM, Elena Core said:

They are the best Mercedes!! While it is true it is just 512sqm, it is amazing how creative one can get; mine suffers from a 'botanical overload' and still I have 28 prims left

I suffer from a botanical overload too Elena, though you never know from my current garden. The only thing bigger than my house plant/garden folder is my texture folder! 

• Haha 2

In addition to other things what I already had in the camper parcel, I was still able to add sauna, bath tub, shower... 16 LI available left.🙂
(Best enjoyed nude, but because of the forum I wore bikini this time.) 😉 😜

No security orb in the parcel, feel free to have a look if you're interested: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carcossa/122/140/29

2020-08-18_Sauna-BathTub-Shower.thumb.jpg.c73e76462c2c0ccf6c7ab198af7916cb.jpg

• Like 12

On 8/18/2020 at 3:55 PM, Coby Foden said:

In addition to other things what I already had in the camper parcel, I was still able to add sauna, bath tub, shower... 16 LI available left.🙂
(Best enjoyed nude, but because of the forum I wore bikini this time.) 😉 😜

No security orb in the parcel, feel free to have a look if you're interested: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carcossa/122/140/29

2020-08-18_Sauna-BathTub-Shower.thumb.jpg.c73e76462c2c0ccf6c7ab198af7916cb.jpg

Great garden Coby!!! It is amazing what one can do with the campers; just a little bit of imagination, and you can come up with a lot of great ideas. And actually, one can manage to place a lot of stuff!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Reading Marianne's  and iBrat's posts today, and thinking about the amount of lindens I... 'invest', in furniture every week, I thought about trying to decorate my camper with just 0L items or gifts. I hope you like the outcome; I have just gone above my budget with the nesting table, which is 1L, but it just works in the space! 

Happy Friday everyone. 

LivingRoomCamperFreebie2.PNG

ArtStudiCamperFree.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Reading Marianne's  and iBrat's posts today, and thinking about the amount of lindens I... 'invest', in furniture every week, I thought about trying to decorate my camper with just 0L items or gifts. I hope you like the outcome; I have just gone above my budget with the nesting table, which is 1L, but it just works in the space! 

Happy Friday everyone. 

LivingRoomCamperFreebie2.PNG

ArtStudiCamperFree.png

Yesssssssss. I always wanted to do this, but I am lazy and it is hot. There serious is so much good stuff to find for free or 1 linden. Look how great it looks. Love it ♥

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Yesssssssss. I always wanted to do this, but I am lazy and it is hot. There serious is so much good stuff to find for free or 1 linden. Look how great it looks. Love it ♥

Thank you iBrat! It took me 10 minutes, seriously, and it's really fun, feel free to stop by. I still have to work on the outside, but that Nutmeg shower already has a designated space 🤣

Edited by Elena Core
typos, what else
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Thank you iBrat! It took me 10 minutes, seriosly, and it's really fun, feel free to stop by. I still have to work on the outside, but that Nutmeg shower already has a designated space 🤣

I feel a whole new trend coming up. Budget decorating. I might give it a try too. Clearly after the weekend shopping, where I spend ALOT 🤣

• Haha 3

I'm a big fan of budget decorating, as well as low prim count per object.  Functionality is also a big plus -- for example, I'd rather put out a L$ 200 10 prim art easel that folks can actually use via painting animations versus a L$ 50 2 prim easel that's just a decoration for photographs.  My inventory is clogged with 14 years worth of freebies and low cost items, to the point that I feel like that guy in Robocop lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2