-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

From the vendor it says its supposed to be an otter, to me it looked like a baby seal. And its a full sized seat for an avatar, there was an even smaller one for toddler/child avatars available, but you are the second person thinking about animals beds 😄

hahahahha, oh really? Sorry about that! Probably is me and my obsession with getting stuff for my animals

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

hahahahha, oh really? Sorry about that! Probably is me and my obsession with getting stuff for my animals

You good. I bought it too on some weekend sale I can't remember. Took the toddler version, because I knew I would put my little doggy Boo in it.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

What goes into a home are the things that make you smile!!!  Go for it!

True, I just bish, bash, bosh something to make it look like a sleek, modern, bachelor pad where if people do come and visit can rest and chat! Now the boat is a different matter entirely, completely lost finding my way back! 🤣

• Like 5

Just now, usagihara said:

My first place was a Windlass with the same walls and floors. You've got me feeling all nostalgic now 🙂

Must be me stepping into your shoes now! This is my first place as well, thanks to some members of the community for helping me find a houseboat too! (as seen on the other threads). So after decorating it, it sure does make it feel like.a place to call home!

Feel free to visit my place if you need to get that feeling :D PM me for the location!

• Like 6

Added the bathroom. I resized the tiles that came with the bathroom- addon, then put some of my Pixel Mode furniture inside, Partly the Ansley Glam set, partly Victorias bath. Nothing spectacular but feels cosy.

image.thumb.jpeg.3846e2b2e5d5a6bd022799210939d025.jpeg

But I allready used 237 of my 351 LI and downstairs there isn't much but a couch and an easy chair yet.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 15

On 9/4/2020 at 8:07 PM, Eddie Hagoromo said:

Figured I would share the interior of my houseboat for your scrutiny, I am a very indecisive as to what goes into a home, more so houseboat!

INT2.jpg

Nice job!  I like that you've accentuated the basic architecture of the windlass (? I can never keep the boat names straight) by making the upper level so light and airy, and the lower level more man cave-ish.  Is that a drafting table I spy in the lower right?  And I really love your using that big neon bulb light 'sculpture' to fill the upper reaches of that space, very bold!

Edited by Nika Talaj
the OTHER left
  • Like 4

A quick note - I've just discovered that the Stay At Home Club is closing down - there may be updates/additions to the items on offer on the 9th and 10th, but it is closing down and all free items will be removed by vendors on the 25th of September, so if you have some time and are interested, it's now or never to scan all the freebies!  There have been some nice items of furniture and decor.         https://www.thestayathomeclubsl.com/adventure

• Thanks 11

On 9/8/2020 at 3:24 AM, Nika Talaj said:

Nice job!  I like that you've accentuated the basic architecture of the windlass (? I can never keep the boat names straight) by making the upper level so light and airy, and the lower level more man cave-ish.  Is that a drafting table I spy in the lower right?  And I really love your using that big neon bulb light 'sculpture' to fill the upper reaches of that space, very bold!

Yes that is a drafting table, I got it from AppleFall when I had a tiny little cottage before :)

I'm a big fan of keeping it airy (plus it wouldn't play havoc to my camera if I made it all into rooms!) The neon light I thought it to give it something to look at instead of a flat ceiling :P

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.